Two achievements in Microsoft Solitaire Collection not unlocking after fulfilling...

Discus and support Two achievements in Microsoft Solitaire Collection not unlocking after fulfilling... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Back in December of 2019, I completed the Strive for Perfection achievement as well as the Guard Duty achievement in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Ninjew46, Jul 11, 2021.

1. The Ninjew46
    The Ninjew46 Guest

Two achievements in Microsoft Solitaire Collection not unlocking after fulfilling...

Back in December of 2019, I completed the Strive for Perfection achievement as well as the Guard Duty achievement in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on iOS. I believe there was some issue in syncing with the cloud as now the achievements are still locked, but any successful attempt at fulfilling the requirements to unlock the Guard Duty achievement does not result in the achievement unlocking.

I am not sure the reason for this, but I suspect it is because the game believes I have already completed it and so any further completions no longer result in the achievement unlocking. I have not yet tried again to complete every daily challenge in a month as I have not had the time, but I would say that I have completed the requirements to unlock the Guard Duty achievement at least 30 times to no avail.

I sent an email to the Microsoft Solitaire Collection support team last year but did not receive a reply back. I am only writing this post now as this game has come back on my radar and I would like credit for this completion as these are the last two achievements I need. Some people have suggested playing the version of the game that is on Windows 10 to see if it unlocks that way, but upon downloading the game and the cloud syncing my saved progress from iOS, I am unable to get the Guard Duty achievement to pop. I have also not found a way to prevent the game from syncing my data when I redownload the game, so I have been unable to test this theory.

I am not sure where to go from here, but would love any input or potential fixes or workarounds. Thank you

:)

The Ninjew46, Jul 11, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Two achievements in Microsoft Solitaire Collection not unlocking after fulfilling requirements several times.

3. NaZoooom Win User

Gears 5 Microsoft reward punch card

Hi Ronin802,

There could be an issue with the Rewards app as it isn't letting me collect my daily achievement points even after unlocking two achievements today.
  4. FebruarySun62 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game

Good day!

The problem is this:

one.

After updating Windows 1709 to 1803 (2018), the game statistics for Microsoft Solitaire Collection became incorrectly displayed - (number of stars in a star club and% of passed, achievements.) There are different data in the Xbox profile and on the PC.

I have long gone through all the tests 2 times ... but the companion profile of the Xbox console displays 2460 stars and 80% of the process. (See screenshot ) + achievements will not be unlocked (see screenshot)

On a PC (now I have Windows 10 Pro version 21H1 build 19043.1415) - correct statistics

3760 stars and 100% process. (See screenshot)

That is, real statistics are not displayed and achievements are not recorded. Resetting, uninstalling, reinstalling Microsoft Solitaire Collection does not solve the problem !!! Running the app's troubleshooters doesn't fix the problem !!

Reinstalling Windows does not solve the problem !!!

Why isn't the data syncing?

How do I fix this?

My region is Ukraine

2. The game Microsoft Solitaire Collection does not load or install additional content (card backs experience points in the star club! There is no Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game! How to get the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game?

(see screenshot)

What can be blocking downloads?

How do I fix this?
  5. Kev7420 Win User

Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

If they don't have report a problem with the game option I suggest trying https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
  6. Smwutches Win User

Help with achievement unlocks

Have you fulfilled the requirements for unlocking the achievements?
Thema:

1. Two achievements in Microsoft Solitaire Collection not unlocking after fulfilling... - Similar Threads - achievements Microsoft Solitaire

2. Tough but Fair achievement in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tough but Fair achievement in Microsoft Solitaire Collection: The achievement description is -- Win an Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert difficulty game in any one of the 5 classic games. I've done this several times on each game especially Free Cell and it...
  3. Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Samsung Android phone for years now because I am missing one achievement, "Guard Duty", that is not unlocking. I have won 164 games of...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect: I am seeing an issue where the counter on the Achievement for getting silver badges does not match the count on the yearly badge summaries. The discrepancy began this month. I have since achieved...
  5. Achievement Progress Not Syncing Between Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Windows 8 to Android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Progress Not Syncing Between Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Windows 8 to Android): I have unlocked all of the achievements on the Windows 8 version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I know for a fact that stats and achievement progress for this game sync between the different...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire collection, daily challenge achievements no longer tracking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection, daily challenge achievements no longer tracking: I have been playing the daily challenges for nearly a year now and I have managed to unlock a total of 11 bronze medals, 11 silver medals and 7 gold medals. Unfortunately, when I checked the...
  7. Achievement Not Unlocking Microsoft Solitaire UWP - Counters Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Not Unlocking Microsoft Solitaire UWP - Counters Wrong: I have an issue where my counters are not accurate for the go for gold/silver/bronze achievements. The Yearly Counter on top shows a total of 8 Gold, 8 silver, and 10 bronze. This should be...
  8. MIcrosoft Solitaire Collection Achievment Counter no longer counting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MIcrosoft Solitaire Collection Achievment Counter no longer counting: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection since the end of December 2016. Occasionally, the achievement counters would stop recording my progress. I would close MSC, logout and close my...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10 not tracking Achievement progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10 not tracking Achievement progress: Beginning yesterday, my Microsoft Solitaire Collection stop tracking my Achievement progress. Klondike - Blizzard of Bliss is stuck at 12/100 and Pyramid - Golden Pharaoh is stuck at 57/100. I...
  10. Diamond achievements im microsoft solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diamond achievements im microsoft solitaire: I have reached two days ago, the daily challenge diamond emblem, but for now I do not see no trace dell'achievement. The game does not synchronize the achievements of mobile Android, and Windows...