Two Consoles, 4 users

Discus and support Two Consoles, 4 users in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had one xbox one with my account holding Xbox Live and I usually by the games on my account. I bought my oldest son an xbox and we have set his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MattRamirez2, Jun 6, 2020.

1. MattRamirez2
    MattRamirez2 Guest

Two Consoles, 4 users

I have had one xbox one with my account holding Xbox Live and I usually by the games on my account. I bought my oldest son an xbox and we have set his up. I signed into the new xbox and set it as my home xbox so my son can play gold and have access to
    all the games we have, however now my other two sons dont have access to gold or live on the original Xbox. Can this be fixed, or will I have to place all three boys on the new console in order for them to play? I just dont want to have to buy the games over
    gain in order for my son to play them.

:)

MattRamirez2, Jun 6, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

Two Consoles, 4 users

if you go on your account on the original Xbox and change your sign in option to automatically sign you in then your other 2 sons can switch to their accounts and have full access to the games and subscriptions purchased on your account.

in the same settings you can set up a Passkey for Purchases to prevent unauthorised purchases on your account

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system>Settings>Account.
    3. Select Sign-in, security & passkey.
    4. Select Change my sign-in & security preferences.
    5. Scroll right and select Customise.
    6. Scroll right and select Ask for my passkey to make purchases.

I hope this helps
  3. KillerSmile66 Win User

two users

Hello joelcoopz It should be easy to get your name and sign in to come up first on your xbox when you have signed in go to the settings for the controller and set it so the controller is assigned to yourself to sign on then automatically it will show your
    account sign in ,if your son has gone into your profile you will need to go into it and take his name off it and secure it so that he cannot do that again .Reset, Change password if he knows it and use 2 step authorization ,Authenicator app on your mobile perhaps
    that should secure your account if he has got on to it and changed things on it , I hope that answers your question.
  4. FAKIR101 Win User

Xbox limits per household

you can only gameshare between two consoles, so you would need two subscriptions to accomodate 4 consoles
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Quick Question;

[quote user="TheAlliedSxhr"]halo 4 console bundle at $399.99: a halo 4 skinned 320 gb xbox 360 slim with two wireless halo 4 skinned controllers + limited edition in all it's glory. if you preorder from gamestop you get forest skin
    for your spartan*[/quote]From what I've read, this is not true.
  6. TacoBreak Win User

two consoles

Yea. You could have profile on both xbox. My brother and I, both have an xbox, and sometimes, when we're on the go we only take one xbox, so we take his, and that's the console i use to play online when i don't have mine around.
Thema:

Two Consoles, 4 users

1. Two Consoles, 4 users - Similar Threads - Consoles users

2. Sharing games between users on xbox console and or on multiple consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing games between users on xbox console and or on multiple consoles: How do I set up my family to play games I (as the administrator) already purchased? I've read some of my fellow members questions and it seems nobody got the answer they were seeking... So I'll...
  3. 2 Xbox One consoles and 3 users

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xbox One consoles and 3 users: Hi, I have two Xbox One consoles and I have 2 sons that would like to play each other on Fortnite. I would also like play against them as well sometimes. We have one Xbox Live Gold account. How...
  4. Bought a second Xbox for my two kids and one user can only play on one console. How can I fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a second Xbox for my two kids and one user can only play on one console. How can I fix?: I purchased a second Xbox console for my two boys at our house. My first son is logged in and where our xbox live gold account is located. On the second new xbox we logged him in there as the “my...
  5. Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?: This was a big disapointment at the release of the current generation. From what I saw, in video's, the menus look very simular, but it is not really mentiond. Other than backward compatibilety...
  6. Console streaming on Beta users?

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming on Beta users?: Have they said when the Beta users will be able to console stream their games to their phones? submitted by /u/Janky_XVI [link] [comments]
  7. 5 days later and no solution found/acknowledged by Microsoft 10+ users unable to use consoles

in XboX Insiders
    5 days later and no solution found/acknowledged by Microsoft 10+ users unable to use consoles: [IMG] submitted by /u/ToxicComics [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox one console banned and user banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console banned and user banned: Hello there. So i got permanently banned for sending a joke to another user. I really regret it and if i could turn back time then i would not have said it. Anyway, i apologised in my case review...
  9. The always online console that caters to only one type of gamer should be user friendly to all.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The always online console that caters to only one type of gamer should be user friendly to all.: Personally I shouldn't be forced to be online simply to play a game that has no online features. I'm more a solo rpg player. I've tried a few MMOS. I don't like the toxic communities brought about...
  10. The always online console that caters to only one type of gamer should be user friendly to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The always online console that caters to only one type of gamer should be user friendly to...: Yeah been there in the past and it's a toxic wasteland of verbal abuse lol no thanks a4c9f33c-56f8-4aad-bb0b-703be2a9892e