Two controls to Grand Theft Auto 5

Discus and support Two controls to Grand Theft Auto 5 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible to use two controls / players to play Grand Theft Auto 5 (on one control) ? How ? e7e77289-5cd5-48e9-8297-32312e482771 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oscar Sundberg, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Two controls to Grand Theft Auto 5

Is it possible to use two controls / players to play Grand Theft Auto 5 (on one control) ? How ?

:)

Oscar Sundberg, Feb 7, 2021
  2. DBurleson Win User
  3. NaZoooom Win User

GRAND THEFT AUTO

1. The original Grand Theft Auto (with top down view)

2. Grand Theft Auto Vice City

3. Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

5. GTA 5
  4. The1337gamer Win User

Which is the best console version for GTA V?

5. John Dowding Win User

so ... GTA V / Xbox One ... Worth it if you have completed it on 360 ?

6. DrifterX22 Win User

When I get on xbox one grand theft auto I can’t join crew or freinds it says I’m in avoid me lobby

The time you will be banished into a bad sport lobby is really based on how much you managed to annoy/destroy other players items or experience in game.

Bad Sports

The main known factors that contribute to Bad Sport status:

• Destroying other player's personal Vehicles appears to be a key factor in being designated a bad
      sport
      . While killing a character appears to be penalty-free, wrecking cars owned by other players is an easy way to get blacklisted.
    • Dropping from Jobs mid-mission is
      a sure-fire way to get labeled a bad sport. Rage-quitting or stepping out of online matches has a direct negative effect on your sporting
      status.
    • Getting reported for annoying players and griefing.
    • Getting voted out of Jobs.
    The first Bad Sport designation reportedly lasts two days with subsequent banishments increasing duration of time in
    bad sport lobbies.

The opposite of a GTA Online Bad Sport is a Good Sport who gains a reputation for
    fair play and relative courtesy. Good Sports will also receive cash rewards and discounts periodically for their behavior.
Thema:

Two controls to Grand Theft Auto 5

1. Two controls to Grand Theft Auto 5 - Similar Threads - controls Grand Theft

2. Xbox Elite 2 Controller Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller Return: I purchased an Elite 2 Controller on 21/4/2020 from the Microsoft Australia ebay store. It gradually developed stick drift, to the point that it’s no longer useable. I want to return it for...
  3. How can I get a controller repaired that is out of warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get a controller repaired that is out of warranty?: Microsoft support will not help me repair my controller because it is out of warranty (i.e. I supported the Series X by buying it day one and the console came out more than 30 days ago). They...
  4. Xbox one controller for xbox(beta) on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one controller for xbox(beta) on pc: Before I link the xbox one controller with USB wire, it worked on Xbox game pass games. However, after I linked it with Bluetooth, I cannot use it. I can use it on steam though. What should I do...
  5. Wireless controller doesn't work with wired headset, but still passes sound tests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless controller doesn't work with wired headset, but still passes sound tests: Perhaps someone can help me with an inexplicable audio problem I've been having. Today, I went and bought a new wireless Xbox One controller; from Microsoft, not aftermarket or anything. I then...
  6. Left stick controlling right stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left stick controlling right stick: When ever i play any game, my left stick controls my right stick. By this i mean when ever i even touch my right stick (not even moving it in a direction) while moving my left stick its starts...
  7. My Xbox controller switch to player 2 and I can´t go back to player 1

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox controller switch to player 2 and I can´t go back to player 1: this, my wired xbox 360 controller have a little troubles with the wire and sometimes it desconect and inmeditely reconect but sometime(most of the times) it has changed to player 2 or even 3 and...
  8. Can't turn off xbox series x controller on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't turn off xbox series x controller on pc: The controller is connected via usb cable. If i connect it before turning the pc on, the controller remains off until pressing the xbox button, so there must be a way to turn it off without...
  9. Individual app audio and volume control and settings.

in XboX Insiders
    Individual app audio and volume control and settings.: I've been having trouble with adjusting the Spotify music to party chat volume. And I've spoken to the support team and there was nothing to fix my problem. So I thought it would be a good thing...
  10. Controller buttons not working on start screens for games

in XboX Insiders
    Controller buttons not working on start screens for games: Alpha-Skip Ahead I've been running into a frequent issue where I start a game and when it comes to the start screen, such as Press A to start, the controller buttons are not working. Quiting the...