Two devices in the house live subscription cancelled when brought a second device

Discus and support Two devices in the house live subscription cancelled when brought a second device in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have brought another Xbox one for my home signed up to live gold for this second device as well and now the first Xbox has been cancelled as the only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SunbakedTuba892, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Two devices in the house live subscription cancelled when brought a second device

Have brought another Xbox one for my home signed up to live gold for this second device as well and now the first Xbox has been cancelled as the only adult in the house they are both registered to me and on family sharing I can see both my devices and two
    other devices at another family home that they play on.

I have tried virtual assistant and can’t get anywhere. Do I need to set up another adult on one or is it possible to have 2 devices running the same products as I thought I was simply paying twice, under my details thanks

:)

SunbakedTuba892, Mar 24, 2020
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Two devices in the house live subscription cancelled when brought a second device

When you change home consoles, all device licenses for digital content will move to your new home Xbox. These device licenses will no longer be available on your previous home Xbox. In other words, when you switch your home Xbox, access to your content
    comes with you to your new home Xbox, and anyone signed in can enjoy it. Your previous home Xbox will still give your friends and family access to your stuff when you’re signed in to it.

More information on designating and using the Home Xbox feature can be found here: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox
  3. GuillermoStentler Win User

Netgear Netgear WNR1000: Double NAT

Have you tried checking if your network has a second access point device that is in NAT mode? Because normally when a double NAT is detected its because two devices on the network are in NAT mode and the second device should be put
    in Bridge mode instead.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Data transfer process double check

There are two ways to transfer data.

The first is the transfer dialogs. That will delete the data.

The second way is to cancel the transfer windows, then go back into System Settings, Memory. From there you can manually Copy content from the Transfer Cable device to another storage device. Move is only required for Gamer Profiles and any save data that
    won't Copy.
  5. kc5wmm Win User

Controller lost connection to XBOX One sometimes

The controllers work just fine with the USB attached. Once you detach the controllers, it will only stay connected when within a 2 foot diameter of the Xbox & Kinect. I attempted moving both devices to different places around the room, turned off all Wifi
    devices, router, and unplugged every electrical device to see if interference was at play... no change. I then setup the Xbox in two other rooms of my house to see if it was specific to my living room... no change.
  6. kc5wmm Win User

Controller lost connection to XBOX One sometimes

Yes, I spent to two days with Microsoft support and eventually had to tell them that it was the console and not the controller. In an attempt to resolve the problem I turned off all wifi and Bluetooth devices in the house, along with all other electronic
    devices in the house. Finally I moved the xbox to two seperate rooms with different TVs and none of this improved the problem.
Thema:

1. Two devices in the house live subscription cancelled when brought a second device - Similar Threads - devices house live

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition only on one device

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition only on one device: I've subscribed to Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition on my laptop. On my second device, my work desktop, it used to come in as premium, but for the last couple of weeks, the version...
  3. multiple device downloads

in XBoX on Windows
    multiple device downloads: Hello, I was wondering whether or not i could purchase something on one Microsoft account and download the same application on a different device for free. I am only asking this because I am...
  4. Dolby atmos up to ten devices???

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby atmos up to ten devices???: Hi!!!! I have a quick question, the situation is that me and my nephew have our consoles linked and we both have different accounts that way we share memberships and games...my question is if it...
  5. добавление устройства в учетную запись[Translation-Adding your device to your account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    добавление устройства в учетную запись[Translation-Adding your device to your account]: Здравствуйте. Очень нужна Ваша помощь! При добавлении устройства xbox 360 к учетной записи microsoft, через серийный номер, оно добавляется успешно, но не отображается. Приобрел Game pass а...
  6. Device service and replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device service and replacement: I have been trying to get my Xbox warranty repaired for about a month. On step 1 (of 5) of the "Create a repair order," I am entering my contact info. Address Validation recommends a corrected...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw not syncing correctly across different devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw not syncing correctly across different devices: I play a number of Microsoft Casual Games and all of them sync fine across several devices except the one I pay for, Microsoft Jigsaw. I have written them over and over. I have brought issues up...
  8. Microsoft Devices

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Devices: Hello, For some reason my computer refuses to be recognized as a device on my microsoft account. I have tried signing out (switching my computer to a local account) and then signing in again to...
  9. Playing my device at another house

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing my device at another house: I want to take my Xbox one to another house and play live. I'm assuming all I need to take is my controller, DMHI cables? Does the TV need to be hooked up to cable in order to play Live? Or can I...
  10. Every device in my house connects except 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every device in my house connects except 360: Multiple devices (iPad, PS4, phone, printer, etc.) were connected to my WiFi network and worked perfectly with no problems, except my 360, which kept telling me my WEP password was wrong. So I...