Two Different File Sizes, Why? Add-Ons Do Not Come Close To Full Size Listed on Top

Discus and support Two Different File Sizes, Why? Add-Ons Do Not Come Close To Full Size Listed on Top in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/SenileTomato [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SenileTomato, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Two Different File Sizes, Why? Add-Ons Do Not Come Close To Full Size Listed on Top

/u/SenileTomato, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Bob From ACCTG Win User

Can't complete download of game - can't delete incomplete download

Please answer the following questions for me if you do not mind.

First off

• What size of a Storage Device do you have?
    • Does the storage device have contain enough open space for the full download (Full file size shown in download.
    • Have you tried deleting your gamertag and redownloading?
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one file system

I'll also add that FAT32 can handle file size up to 32GB with cluster size being 16KB and whilst a game download is often over 40GB the file sizes will be split down.
  4. Chris Gelon Win User

Hard-drive space running out on xbox one

The updates don't necessarily add that much size to the game. They might be large in download size, but they replace content already installed. So, a 13GB patch may only add 2GB or less to the total size of the game. The patches themselves must probably
    get deleted in addition to the game install.

And, as noted before, external HDs are coming, and are a top priority.
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

State of Decay

FatedSasse hey there :)

After a quick check on the marketplace, the file size of the demo (1.81GB) is the same size as the full games file size. So yes, you are correct. If you have the demo installed, then the full game will unlock with little-to-no additional download needed.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. Vustom Win User

Can't download crysis 2

@Aufinator Yes. :)

@Miss Kleo File size is 5.49 GBs, download gets to 99% and then it says that it can't download. On the HDD it lists Crysis 2 with the file size of 5.49 GBs but also lists it as corrupt. I have the same issue downloading Halo: Reach as well, apart from these
    two all other game downloads work perfectly.
Thema:

Two Different File Sizes, Why? Add-Ons Do Not Come Close To Full Size Listed on Top

1. Two Different File Sizes, Why? Add-Ons Do Not Come Close To Full Size Listed on Top - Similar Threads - Different File Sizes

2. Problem with Wordament on different devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Wordament on different devices: I have a strange problem with Wordament failing to display Adventure Map Worlds on only one of 3 different devices. I have two laptops and a desktop and play Microsoft games on each at different...
  3. Fortnite - Linking a Epic account to a different xbox account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Linking a Epic account to a different xbox account.: I have 2 boys that play Fortnite and am having the following issue. My younger son always played Fortnite on the PC platform and played with his older brother who is on the Xbox platform. My...
  4. Xbox One S difference

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S difference: Hello! I am not fairly new at all to xbox's but I am to xbox one's and I was wondering is there a difference for the xbox one s? When I'm online shopping for it there's an all digital one and then...
  5. Achievements/Leaderboard/External Sites all showing different scores.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements/Leaderboard/External Sites all showing different scores.: Started a game, The Little Acre, last night. Finished the game and saw that I was missing one achievement from the list. On the game's Official Club in the the Xbox Hub says I have 1000/1000. On...
  6. Accessing Digital Game Library on Different 360 Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accessing Digital Game Library on Different 360 Console: What's up guys, Am I able to access my digital game library on my friend's 360 console? I have a bunch of games downloaded directly from the Xbox Live Marketplace for the 360. I signed into my...
  7. Do I need to install two separate game files for two different accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I need to install two separate game files for two different accounts?: Hello. I have a Korean account that I made while I was in Korea, and I've got some games(Rise of the Tomb Raider, Sunset Overdrive) that I purchased from Korean stores. Afraid of losing the...
  8. Is it possible to transfer save files to a different account (XB1)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer save files to a different account (XB1)?: Hi, The way my accounts are set up is weird. My parents account is what i play on the most, with all of my save data on it. However i have been told that i cant use that account any more, and I...
  9. Can 2 different gamertags have 2 different save files

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can 2 different gamertags have 2 different save files: Me and my brother want to by an Xbox one s together but i am wondering if i buy a single player campaign game on my account can it be played by him and if so will he have a different save file...
  10. Can't find the important difference between two encoded files

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find the important difference between two encoded files: I have two mp4/avc/aac files served to the xbox through the media server in a TP-link router with a USB hard drive attached. One plays and one says it's unsupported. What is the critical...