Two emails

Discus and support Two emails in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased Xbox live using my gmail account but am signed into my Xbox using hotmail account and can’t access Xbox liveCan i combine the account or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JackHunter1, Oct 17, 2018.

1. JackHunter1
    JackHunter1 Guest

Two emails

I purchased Xbox live using my gmail account but am signed into my Xbox using hotmail account and can’t access Xbox liveCan i combine the account or transfer the membership?

:)

JackHunter1, Oct 17, 2018
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Mirror's Edge Catalyst closed beta signup page now live

So the email has two codes on it, in case you missed the one at the bottom.

bloosuga, Oct 17, 2018
  3. HappyTroopa
    HappyTroopa Guest
    Xbox $50 gift card for $30 - 40% off!

Masterpass can be used with MasterCard and Visa.

I got both of my codes in email. Yay!

First order was a $50 code.
    Second order was a $10, $15, and $25 code.

I used the same Masterpass for both, but two different email addresses.

HappyTroopa, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Two emails

You can not combine the two accounts you can either sign in with the Gmail account on your xbox and make that xbox that profiles home xbox and share the gold with your Hotmail account or you can contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com and they
    can either cancel your subscription and give you a refund and you can then purchase it on the correct account or they can cancel the subscription and give you a code for the amount of time that the subscription was for then you can put that code in on the
    correct account and get the subscription

steeledwand7664, Oct 17, 2018
  5. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Hi!

You can not transfer the subscription. If you can not get a refund, you can use the subscription on the same console by adding the profile.

DominumStige, Oct 17, 2018
  6. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest
    Just for clarification may I know how did you purchase Xbox Live using your gmail account? Did you login to Xbox store using your gmail account and purchased or did you use a third party site to get the code?

FreakRoach, Nov 5, 2018
  7. DominumStige Win User

Two emails

Hi!

You can not transfer the subscription. If you can not get a refund, you can use the subscription on the same console by adding the profile.
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

Two emails

You can not combine the two accounts you can either sign in with the Gmail account on your xbox and make that xbox that profiles home xbox and share the gold with your Hotmail account or you can contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com and they
    can either cancel your subscription and give you a refund and you can then purchase it on the correct account or they can cancel the subscription and give you a code for the amount of time that the subscription was for then you can put that code in on the
    correct account and get the subscription
  9. FreakRoach Win User

Two emails

Just for clarification may I know how did you purchase Xbox Live using your gmail account? Did you login to Xbox store using your gmail account and purchased or did you use a third party site to get the code?
  10. Mister Cizl Win User

Two account on email

Hey SixHyperion1199! Gamertags can only be associated to one email address at a time. Double check other email addresses that you might have used and see if they have the original Gamertag attached. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  11. steeledwand7664 Win User

Two account on email

Also if the account you had at your friends house is still on his xbox you can sign in there and go into settings and under the account tab if you click on sign in security and passkey it will show you the email address that is associated with that particular
    account.
Thema:

Two emails

1. Two emails - Similar Threads - emails

2. Email hacked, Cant contact xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email hacked, Cant contact xbox.: My sisters email was hacked, they hacked her xbox account and changed the email, and hacked her amazon, and added a 2 step verification to it. I cant access the xbox account because the email was...
  3. Recovering email using alternative email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering email using alternative email: Is there anyway I can recover my second account because I've tried on the xbox and the email is only showing bits and the rest is stared is there anything I can do....
  4. Changing an email address attached to a gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing an email address attached to a gamertag: Hi I've asked this question before but don't know if things have changed since. My wife set up her sons xbox gamertag with her email address so obviously he uses her password to sign in. Now...
  5. Unable to ask for permission via email in xbox launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to ask for permission via email in xbox launcher: Hi i am experiencing problems with the xbox app on my Windows 10 device. When i try to boot up Final Fantasy 15 i get a message saying i need to ask a parent for permission to play the game....
  6. How to change email on xbox live account without losing any info

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change email on xbox live account without losing any info: I’m trying to update the email on Xbox Live to my sons email but as it is already linked to my microsoft account it wont allow me to change it via an alias account. Any ideas?...
  7. Forgot email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot email: so i have forgotten my email to one of my accounts, and the account isnt on my xbox one. f8cc8b45-25b0-4dde-867a-1a97780f8ce5
  8. Forgot Microsoft Account Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot Microsoft Account Email: I had my first xbox live profile on the 360 in the past few years and can't get into it. I'm locked out of my account and could someone help me recover the email associated with my profile based...
  9. Changing the email associated to your xbox account when you already have a newer email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing the email associated to your xbox account when you already have a newer email...: Hi, I want to swap the email address associated to my xbox account out for the one associated to my newer laptop. The regular solution requires logging into my existing microsoft account but...
  10. changing account email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    changing account email.: is there anyway i can change the email on my Xbox account to my gmail that is now my main email account? 3da6364a-6199-49bc-9f08-d882a4b1e7d8