Two Gamertags on one Microsoft account?

Discus and support Two Gamertags on one Microsoft account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, when I log in to my microsoft account then my xbox account name is aces2542 but when logging in to Xbox Game Pass (PC) as name shows me rosjanka97... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlicjaRadomska, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Two Gamertags on one Microsoft account?

Hi,

when I log in to my microsoft account then my xbox account name is aces2542 but when logging in to Xbox Game Pass (PC) as name shows me rosjanka97 and what's even funnier when I trying to change my gamer tag by xbox game pass then takes me to the microsoft
    website when I have aces2542 name.

How should I deal with it?

:)

AlicjaRadomska, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Strange really strange cause an email account can only be linked to one GT not 2...

As there is nothing you can do from your side, i suggest you to call an agent from Xbox live helpdesk of your country >
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Regards
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

That must be a bug of some kind. I suggest contacting Xbox support here and explain the issue.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

If you've verified that the same Microsoft Account is signed into the computer account, the Xbox (Beta) app, the Xbox Console Companion app, and
    Xbox.com or your
    Microsoft Account page
    , then I'd say contact
    Official Support
    . Note which profile shows where. Also on your Microsoft Account page, check to see if you have any other email addresses, or aliases, on that account that might be part of the issue. But all in all, when it gets to that level of account
    management, there is little that support here can do that Official Support would have the means to escalate to identify the problem.
  5. AlicjaRadomska Win User

Oh, nevermind. Xbox Game Pass just showing my e-mail, but they log into my xbox account from diffrent one... Fixed.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Two gamertags (two kids) on one Microsoft Account?

Hi April,

Thanks for reaching out to us in forums with this issue. When it comes to accounts for Xbox/Microsoft, there is no way to merge two accounts into a single account. If you would like to be able to monitor both accounts, you can use Family settings to designate
    them as part of your Family by listing them as child accounts with your own account as the parent one. Here are some handy support articles that can guide you and provide you with information on how to set up a Microsoft family account:

I hope that this information helps you out!
Thema:

1. Two Gamertags on one Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - Gamertags Microsoft account

2. Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.: Here's the backstory to my problem. I created my Xbox account 10+ years ago on the Xbox 360 until the next gen consoles were released. When the Xbox One was first announced I thought it was...
  3. Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.: I know this has been asked and asked again. I'm hoping this continues to get attention though. Currently I have my Gamertag tied to one Microsoft Account (MSA) and not the one I use. I would...
  4. Can I transfer my gamertag to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer my gamertag to a different Microsoft account?: I've had my GT linked to my parents email since I was super young, and now I'd like to transfer it to my email. Is there any basic way I can do this without going through a ton of support or...
  5. Old gamertag not linked to a Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Old gamertag not linked to a Microsoft account: I have a gamertag, , that I registered many years ago. I wasn't using it for a while and never linked it to a Microsoft account. I chatted with Microsoft support and they told me that there is no...
  6. Delete Xbox Gamertag from Microsoft account without deleting Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete Xbox Gamertag from Microsoft account without deleting Microsoft account: I have a secondary Microsoft account that has an unused Xbox Gamertag associated with it. I would like to remove / delete the unused Xbox gamertag, but I don't want to delete / close the...
  7. the wrong gamertag is showing up for my microsoft account email

in XBoX on Consoles
    the wrong gamertag is showing up for my microsoft account email: Hi, so I recently changed my account email to a newer one and now when I sign in it comes up with a random account and not my normal one with all my achievements on. Any help? much appreciated...
  8. Transferring Gamertag from one Microsoft account to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Gamertag from one Microsoft account to another: Hello, I want to transfer my Gamertag from my Microsoft account to my son's microsoft account. Is this even possible? Thnk you. d3a462be-8019-41f2-925d-332022edd551
  9. Transfer of Gamertags Across Microsoft Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer of Gamertags Across Microsoft Accounts: I know this has been posted on here and I know fine well that it is not within the forum operators or support operators power to do this either. We NEED a way to transfer gamertags. It is a...
  10. transfer gamertag from one microsoft account to another microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    transfer gamertag from one microsoft account to another microsoft account?: Many years ago we created a Microsoft Account in order for our son, who was very young at the time, to be able to use his Xbox. He is now 21 and wants to move his gamertag over to his own account...