Two Gamertags on one Microsoft account?

Discus and support Two Gamertags on one Microsoft account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, when I log in to my microsoft account then my xbox account name is aces2542 but when logging in to Xbox Game Pass (PC) as name shows me rosjanka97... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlicjaRadomska, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Two Gamertags on one Microsoft account?

Hi,

when I log in to my microsoft account then my xbox account name is aces2542 but when logging in to Xbox Game Pass (PC) as name shows me rosjanka97 and what's even funnier when I trying to change my gamer tag by xbox game pass then takes me to the microsoft
    website when I have aces2542 name.

How should I deal with it?

:)

AlicjaRadomska, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Strange really strange cause an email account can only be linked to one GT not 2...

As there is nothing you can do from your side, i suggest you to call an agent from Xbox live helpdesk of your country >
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Regards
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

That must be a bug of some kind. I suggest contacting Xbox support here and explain the issue.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

If you've verified that the same Microsoft Account is signed into the computer account, the Xbox (Beta) app, the Xbox Console Companion app, and
    Xbox.com or your
    Microsoft Account page
    , then I'd say contact
    Official Support
    . Note which profile shows where. Also on your Microsoft Account page, check to see if you have any other email addresses, or aliases, on that account that might be part of the issue. But all in all, when it gets to that level of account
    management, there is little that support here can do that Official Support would have the means to escalate to identify the problem.
  5. AlicjaRadomska Win User

Oh, nevermind. Xbox Game Pass just showing my e-mail, but they log into my xbox account from diffrent one... Fixed.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Two gamertags (two kids) on one Microsoft Account?

Hi April,

Thanks for reaching out to us in forums with this issue. When it comes to accounts for Xbox/Microsoft, there is no way to merge two accounts into a single account. If you would like to be able to monitor both accounts, you can use Family settings to designate
    them as part of your Family by listing them as child accounts with your own account as the parent one. Here are some handy support articles that can guide you and provide you with information on how to set up a Microsoft family account:

I hope that this information helps you out!
Thema:

1. Two Gamertags on one Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - Gamertags Microsoft account

2. Current Microsoft Processes for Gamertag and linked accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Current Microsoft Processes for Gamertag and linked accounts: I have tried going through these posts as well as Google and everything I find is from 2016 and earlier; I am trying to find out if changes have been made that would allow me to do what I need to...
  3. XBox gamertag - delete/remove from associated microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox gamertag - delete/remove from associated microsoft account: My primary email address (important as it used for main contact, Office 365 subscription etc) is also associated with an Xbox gamertag that is, essentially, not mine. I set it up years ago to help...
  4. Delete Gamertag from New Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete Gamertag from New Microsoft Account: Hi, I was trying to bring my old gamertag from a long-forgotten email account onto my new Microsoft Account; in the process, the new account automatically generated its own gamertag. I really...
  5. Change microsoft account for Xbox gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change microsoft account for Xbox gamertag: Hi, I have had a look on here and can't seem to find a solution for this and was wondering if anyone could help. I have a very old microsoft account that I do not want to use for anything but my...
  6. Delete my Gamertag and keep my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete my Gamertag and keep my microsoft account: hi, I would like to know how I can pass my gamertag to other microsoft mail,I have 2 gamertags in a single email and when I go in to see my xbox account I get the other onehow to disconnect,...
  7. Change Microsoft account associated with GamerTag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change Microsoft account associated with GamerTag: I'm trying to change the Microsoft account (moving Gamertag to another Microsoft Account). I have found: On the Xbox360 I go to >Settings>Profile>>Account Security>Change Microsoft Account...
  8. Gamertag overzetten naar nieuw microsoft account[Translation-Gamertag transfer to new...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag overzetten naar nieuw microsoft account[Translation-Gamertag transfer to new...: Hallo, Ik sukkel nu al een tijd lang met volgend probleem; Een vijf tot tien jaar geleden woonden ik en mijn beste vriend samen op een studentenkot, ik heb toen mijn eerste xbox 360 gekocht en...
  9. Microsoft account linked to wrong Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account linked to wrong Gamertag: Hey everyone, So recently a friend asked me to create an Activision account so we could play Call of Duty on cross platform. I created the Activision account and it changed my gamertag display on...
  10. Deleting gamertag on one Microsoft account and linking different gamertag to that Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting gamertag on one Microsoft account and linking different gamertag to that Microsoft...: Hi guys I need to link my gamertag to a different Microsoft account which already had a gamertag (not being used, old one) linked to it. I''m happy to delete gamertag on the other Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. two gamertags on one microsoft account