Two gamertags

Discus and support Two gamertags in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two xbox gamertags But i want to delete one, and use the email with one gamertag. But i have one gamertag with a diferent email.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrankRook092533, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Two gamertags

I have two xbox gamertags But i want to delete one, and use the email with one gamertag. But i have one gamertag with a diferent email.

:)

FrankRook092533, Apr 1, 2015
  2. deechinadoll
    deechinadoll Guest
    Two gamertags

Some kind of way I acquired two gamertags. The first one has all my stats. the second is like I'm starting all over. I would like to know is there a way to attach my current gamertag to my original stats and achievements. Thanks for any info.

deechinadoll, Apr 1, 2015
  3. Two gamertags

Hey,

Sorry but there is no way to merge accounts.

A Bamboo Eater, Apr 1, 2015
  4. Two gamertags

DigitalAssassin, Apr 1, 2015
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Two gamertags

6. A Bamboo Eater Win User

Two gamertags

Hey,

Sorry but there is no way to merge accounts.
  7. OCRyzen Win User

Both gamertags on console showing up in xbox live parties

Could two system linked consoles, show two gamertags on the one console etc..?? Seeing how the two gamertags, are playing different games at once...
  8. juan van Win User

Two Questions on Gamertags

Banned GT go to the home of forever alone, and will not be recycled.

You can not request GT to be available for use.
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

two diff gamertags

Hey there Millerz! It sounds like you did create two different accounts. Which account is the one you want to use? Is it the one on the console or the one on the website? You can also check the Windows Live ID (WLID) of the account on the console by looking
    under Settings Hub > Account > WLID. Is this the same email address you are using to sign in to the website? Let me know, thanks!
Thema:

Two gamertags

1. Two gamertags - Similar Threads - gamertags

2. black listed gamertags

in XBoX Accessibility
    black listed gamertags: Hello, i recently found out having "i Flo" in your gamertag has been blacklisted. Is there a reason for this because i own a gaming team with that name and found out our newer members are not...
  3. xbox gamertag not allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gamertag not allowed?: Hi ive been trying to change my old gamertag on xbox recently and it wont allow me to it isnt taken or anything and it doesnt mean anything wrong i have used the name on everything else youtube...
  4. Xbox Gamertag Change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamertag Change: I have paid $10 to change my gamertag and in some places the new gamertag shows up but in others it does not. My xbox profile displays 2 names (my old name and my new name). I went to the text box...
  5. Why can't I have spaces when I put ii or LL in my gamertag? For example, I am unable to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I have spaces when I put ii or LL in my gamertag? For example, I am unable to...: Why am I not allowed to have spaced i's or spaces L's in my gamertag anymore? When I go to change my gamertag to Anton O44 ii it keeps saying it's not allowed on Xbox or when I try changing my...
  6. Two Gamertags/Profiles?

in XBoX on Windows
    Two Gamertags/Profiles?: I just signed up to XBox Game Pass for PC, downloaded and installed the app and also signed up for a Microsoft account etc. I created a gamertag which is gave to me with a #number afterwards and...
  7. Changing Capitalization of Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Capitalization of Gamertag: I would like to simply change the capitalization in my gamertag without having to pay for a replacement. Any suggestions? 7fdcf4a3-348c-4937-a8f9-d137d6b5b4c5
  8. Why I can't change my gamertag??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can't change my gamertag??: Why I can't change my gamertag if I live in country other than US??? 5e3b49ed-66fe-414c-9de9-95bc659aaea6
  9. Gamertag change back in October 2019 - Still not changed

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag change back in October 2019 - Still not changed: So I paid for a Gamertag change back in October and it still hasn't changed on any platform. Not on Xbox (Beta) app, not when I sign into a browser, not when I log into my console (360). What is...
  10. Change microsoft account for Xbox gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change microsoft account for Xbox gamertag: Hi, I have had a look on here and can't seem to find a solution for this and was wondering if anyone could help. I have a very old microsoft account that I do not want to use for anything but my...