Two home consoles, one Xbox live & game pass...

Discus and support Two home consoles, one Xbox live & game pass... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I'm looking into buying a second Xbox one console... Kinda like a "his" and "her's" kind of thing... So my question is that I own the Xbox live gold... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thewhitecobra01, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Two home consoles, one Xbox live & game pass...

So I'm looking into buying a second Xbox one console... Kinda like a "his" and "her's" kind of thing... So my question is that I own the Xbox live gold and the Xbox game pass subscriptions under my gamertag... But I want to designate my home Xbox
    to my own personal Xbox and still have my gamertag accessible on her console as well seeing as there would be two Xboxes within the same household... Is there a way that I can designate both Xboxes as my home Xbox so I can still share my subscriptions simultaneously
    amongst the two consoles or do I need to pay out for another subscription for the second console so she has the same access to my subscriptions on her Xbox while I'm playing on my own xbox? Somebody please help!

:)

thewhitecobra01, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Hi, I dont think it is possible to use two Consoles as Home Console with one and the same Gamertag Profile
  3. thewhitecobra01 Win User

Thanks... I was worried that I'd have to pay out twice for the subscriptions... I wouldn't mind it if I did, but why bother if I don't have to. Thanks for your response.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

No, you can only have Home Xbox set on one console. You are best setting the one that the person who has no subscriptions as your Home Xbox/ You will still be abl;e to login on any other console and have access to your games, apps and subscription services. https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

The other person will be able to sign in with their account on your Home Xbox and have access to your games, apps and subscription services
  5. yobrizo Win User

hello you're going to need to cross profiles. that is, in a console, you make the profiles that own the subscriptions as primary. these do not need to be connected to the internet, except for periodic checks. in the other you put it as a secondary. that
    is, you always remember with that account and then with the account of the owner of that console to play with your own profile
  6. thewhitecobra01 Win User

I'm sorry but I don't understand how that works... I plan to game simultaneously with her on two separate consoles simultaneously using one gamertag's subscription.

Explain in detail how your solution would work if we're both using game pass and live gold simultaneously on two separate consoles?
Thema:

1. Two home consoles, one Xbox live & game pass... - Similar Threads - home consoles live

2. Having trouble with GamePass sharing on home console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble with GamePass sharing on home console: I have GamePass & Gold and the Xbox One S is set to "home console", but now my son cannot play the games on his account that I have downloaded from GamePass unless I am sign-in, when before that...
  3. Is the Xbox home console glitch fixed??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Xbox home console glitch fixed??: There was a glitch happening for people who were game sharing with someone where for some reason the person who you game share with would get access to any payment methods on the profiles on your...
  4. Anyway to force a console update outside of of home

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to force a console update outside of of home: So I'm away from home and can't stream my console only thing I can think of is forcing my console to update cause I'm away for another week and was fine till I heard about this update I'm in delta...
  5. home Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    home Console: Hi. So my problem at the moment is that I have bought a used xbox one now I want to set it as a home console. However, when I try to do this, "This Xbox is the home console for too many users, and...
  6. Xbox Live not working on HOME Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working on HOME Console: My boyfriend and I both own an Xbox (One and One X); we've recently discovered that we can make on of them the HOME console and share games and Xbox Live! Today we set the older version as the...
  7. Using multiple Xbox Consoles in a home with just 1 Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using multiple Xbox Consoles in a home with just 1 Xbox Live Account: Dear Microsoft, I’m writing and posting this in hopes it will get seen and possibly (hopefully) added soon. I’ve seen a great deal of posts about using multiple xbox consoles with only having 1...
  8. I cannot get gold live on my console even though my son gas it on his, his being the home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get gold live on my console even though my son gas it on his, his being the home xbox: Hello again, I've tried the hard reset after waiting nearly 24 hours and still no live gold, my son invited me to play a game with him and I launched it only to have the join gold live screen...
  9. Problems - account - live gold - home console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems - account - live gold - home console...: Hello, I have problems with bills and home console. Main account - paid Gold live and two sub accounts. I can not play my subaccounts while I have them set up on my home console. It links me to...
  10. Xbox Live connection trouble between two home Xbox consoles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live connection trouble between two home Xbox consoles.: My brother and I have been using two seperate consoles on the same wireless home internet since the release of Halo 3. Everything has been peaches and cream (with a multitude of various games...