Two Issues.. Wont load a game, takes forever to shut down

Discus and support Two Issues.. Wont load a game, takes forever to shut down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been running into a "paired" issue that happens fairly frequently - a couple times a week. What occurs is when I start the xbox, I will go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Apom12, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Apom12
    Apom12 Guest

I have been running into a "paired" issue that happens fairly frequently - a couple times a week. What occurs is when I start the xbox, I will go to play a game (Destiny) and it goes full screen but just shows the main page, and will not load any further.
    I dont get to the point where it says "Press A to Play".

From there I go to the home screen and hit Menu to see if I can "Quit". However QUIT is not an option. For troubleshooting I'll try a different program/game and the same thing occurs. Screen goes full screen, nothing loads, and I cant quit. So I figure -
    must need to restart... When I choose Turn Xbox Off, it takes several minutes to shut down.

Im not sure why this continuously occurs. I don't use a disc in the drive, I DL all games. Has anyone experienced this and found a fix? I have tried the Hard Rest (both unplug and hold power for several seconds) and it just keeps happening. Help!

:)

Apom12, Mar 8, 2015
  2. game keeps closing

game wont fully load when i try to open it it shuts down

SuaveCarcass92, Mar 8, 2015
  3. COUNT ENOT
    COUNT ENOT Guest
    error code 80151911

OK HAVING SAME PROBLEM. TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD AND THEN WONT SIGN IN ,, THIS IS RUINING GAME PLAY ETC.. NOT ONLY WIFI CONNECTION BUT IS SLOWING DOWN MY CONSOLE SO MUCH I AM HAVING TROUBLE PLAYING GAMES.. ANY NEW HELP FOR THIS

COUNT ENOT, Mar 8, 2015
  4. COUNT ENOT Win User

error code 80151911

OK HAVING SAME PROBLEM. TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD AND THEN WONT SIGN IN ,, THIS IS RUINING GAME PLAY ETC.. NOT ONLY WIFI CONNECTION BUT IS SLOWING DOWN MY CONSOLE SO MUCH I AM HAVING TROUBLE PLAYING GAMES.. ANY NEW HELP FOR THIS
  5. Jason Lazette Win User

any tips for xbox one setup?

The first xbox loading screen takes forever( the green one with the xbox one logo)! Be patient and don't shut it down, it'll mess everything up. It lasts so long I thought my xbox froze
  6. footprint1821 Win User

When opening the xbox app it says connecting and does not stop,and when i close the window it says "we cant sign you i right now" error 0x40b

just happened to me last night, tried to launch a game on my windows 10 pc, loading and loading and loading,,,,,forever, never worked. shut down pc for the night, tried again this morning, same thing several times. support was NO HELP WHATSOEVER, they sent
    me here. HELP !!
  7. AliceHaldeman Win User

Can't get into daily challenges -solitaire

It's not so much that I can't log in. It just takes forever for the game to load. Then when I complete a challenge, it takes forever to claim the reward. And now I have to complete the same challenge at least two times before the reward finally drops
    in. They couldn't make it more frustrating if they tried.
  8. campy amour Win User

My XBox wont let me go gold.

It doesn't give me anything, it wont load and keeps doing the loading sign. Even if I let it sit forever, it wont
Thema:

1. Two Issues.. Wont load a game, takes forever to shut down - Similar Threads - Issues Wont load

2. Dayz Livonia DLC Issue's - Wont Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dayz Livonia DLC Issue's - Wont Load: Good Morning All, On the 21st Feb I purchased the Livonia DLC for Dayz. The purchase went through Immediately and the DLC downloaded. The file size was around 10mb and downloaded within seconds....
  3. So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...

in XboX Insiders
    So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hellsgood [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox for Windows PC Game Pass. Games wont install. Administrator issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for Windows PC Game Pass. Games wont install. Administrator issues: From what i can tell this is a common issue. I am unable to install certain games on the xbox gamepass due to admin issues. I have done all the troubleshooting i know how to such as reinstalling,...
  5. My Xbox One original console wont let me play any games. : Power issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One original console wont let me play any games. : Power issue: My Xbox One original console shuts off and power supply looses power and the conductors heading into the console are burning hot. No light or power untill full disconnection for 10 seconds. This...
  6. XBOX ONE ISSUE ERROR CODE Ox87DD0016 0x00000000 0x00000200 WONT DO AN UPDATE - SO RATHER...

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX ONE ISSUE ERROR CODE Ox87DD0016 0x00000000 0x00000200 WONT DO AN UPDATE - SO RATHER...: XBOX ONE ISSUE ERROR CODE Ox87DD0016 0x00000000 0x00000200 WONT DO AN UPDATE - SO RATHER UPSET LITTLE GIRL - repeatedly get this error code system wont update got as far as plugging it in...
  7. Blu ray player wont play uhd or blu ray discs due to hdcp issue on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu ray player wont play uhd or blu ray discs due to hdcp issue on xbox one s: this is an ongoing issue, apologies but first xbox and have the hdcp issue and wont play blu ray or uhd tv is hisense 50k3300uw and has a 4k hdmi port with hdcp 2.2 but xbox one s has error...
  8. xbox controller home button issue wont resolve

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller home button issue wont resolve: long story short, i play on the xbox one X if it matters the factory controller went kaput (which i guess is typical) my old xbox one controller was a fill in i paid w.e it is 150$ i think for...
  9. xbox one wont turn on after this issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wont turn on after this issue: IF you like scary stories ..... here is mine. I was watching a movie on Netflix today, then my daughter was ready to come home. I turned off my xbox one as usual and I left. When we came home 2...
  10. Xbox app wont load and Windows 10 store connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wont load and Windows 10 store connection issues: Everytime I try to load up the xbox app (and xbox app beta), it freezes on a green screen and it doesn't give me an error or anything. it just freezes. I have tried making a local, or alternate,...