Two Mojang Minecraft accounts. Son migrated his to MS, now I cannot do mine

Discus and support Two Mojang Minecraft accounts. Son migrated his to MS, now I cannot do mine in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Mojang Minecraft account is registered with my email address, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. My son has his... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by qning999, Jul 5, 2022.

1. qning999
    qning999 Guest

My Mojang Minecraft account is registered with my email address, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. My son has his Minecraft associated with a gmail account, and I think that email is irrelevant. He is part of my Microsoft family, and has a hotmail account, so when he logs into MS, he is logging into my family. So when he migrated his Mojang, he associated it with the family MS account. So his gamer tag is associated with my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** address. So I cannot migrate my Mojang account. What do I do to fix this? I assume I can change an email address somewhere, and then do something, and then something else, but I just don't know what activities I need to sequence here.

:)

qning999, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, qning999. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You cannot migrate two Mojang accounts to the same Microsoft account. You migrated your son's Mojang account to your Microsoft account?

Even if he is on a family group, his Microsoft account does not have anything to do with your Microsoft account. You are just a parent that can set limits and restrictions to your son. But his Microsoft account is his. Your, is yours.

You migrated his Mojang account to your Microsoft account, which is associated with his gamertag, is that correct?

You cannot associate an already migrated Mojang account with another Microsoft account and you cannot associate his gamertag with another Microsoft account too. I'm really sorry about this.

But please give me more details so I can really understand this situation correctly. Thanks in advance and waiting for your kind reply.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Both Java and Bedrock Minecraft missing from my migrated account?

Hello, Portia. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Did you have two mojang accounts (one with Java and one with Bedrock), or did you have one mojang account (which had Java) and one Microsoft account with Minecraft for Windows, and you migrated this mojang account with Java to the Microsoft account that had Minecraft for Windows?

I ask because you cannot migrate two mojang accounts to only one Microsoft account. So if you had one mojang account with java and one mojang account with bedrock, you migrated them to two different Microsoft accounts.
  4. DaYoo949 Win User

Minecraft: Java Edition change login email

hi Lucas, minecraft java edition was purchased through mojang and then the account was migrated to my Microsoft account. My son has his own Microsoft account and it's been added to the family account. Now I need to change the Minecraft login credential to using his microsoft email.

I may have accidentally posted a URL.

Thanks for your help.
  5. RotemGolan Win User

change the Microsoft account linked to Minecraft

Hi Jesse,

Thanks a lot for your support!

I wonder if purchasing another Minecraft will solve the problem:

My older son does not want to loose his account, that is currently a Mojang account, and cannot be migrated to Microsoft.

My younger son is using the older son Microsoft account to play.

Each one purchased a different Minecraft (different Transaction ID)

Current status is:

Son#1 - using a Mojang account with *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Son#2 - using Microsoft account with *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** == > I want to change this to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Microsoft Account which is currently not using Minecraft under his account.

This way son#1 can migrate from Mojang (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) to Microsoft (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***)

So can you please describe how another purchase will help here? how to purchase the 3rd game?

I don't see how another purchase can solve the problem

Thanks
  6. andreibakos Win User

Cannot use/play Minecraft with Mojang account - Java Edition

hi Ricardo,

Thanks a lot but I know how how to reset my Microsoft account and this is not the problem and of course I've tried this option.

Here is the timeline:

1) Minecraft JAVA Edition bought from minecraft.net

2) Game is working with Mojang account

3) Mojang accounts have to be migrated to Microsoft account ( system announcement)

4) Migration done

5) Game cannot be used using Microsoft account after migration

6) Game cannot be used using Mojang account after migration

7) Several emails sent to MOJANG and minecraft.net for help - response: we cannot help, please contact Microsoft as this now in hands of them

8) Several emails sent to MOJANG and minecraft.net for refund - please refund as I bought the game from you and it's not working

9) I'm not able to contact Microsoft for this problem - the only channel to get in touch with Microsoft is this community

Best regards,
Thema:

1. Two Mojang Minecraft accounts. Son migrated his to MS, now I cannot do mine - Similar Threads - Mojang Minecraft accounts

2. I have already bought Minecraft, and subsequently migrated my mojang account, but whenever...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have already bought Minecraft, and subsequently migrated my mojang account, but whenever...: I have played Java edition on and off since about 1.15 I think, and I migrated my mojang account ( admittedly at the last moment), but whenever I open the launcher it says that I can only play the...
  3. migrated Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft and lost access to java edition of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    migrated Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft and lost access to java edition of the game: pretty much what the title implies I have access to the non java edition but it says I need to buy the java edition again b815d53c-b5df-4515-8f6c-0d7f52a431f9
  4. Minecraft Account Migration FIX IF you migrate your Mojang to Microsoft and it says you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Migration FIX IF you migrate your Mojang to Microsoft and it says you...: I had an issue like a lot of you where after migrating my Minecraft account to Microsoft and logging in on the launcher, it only would let me play the demo! I owned java for years, but after...
  5. After migrating my mojang account I no longer own minecraft java edition.

in XBoX Accessibility
    After migrating my mojang account I no longer own minecraft java edition.: I migrated my minecraft account with a minecon cape to a microsoft account a few days ago, everything seemed to be going fine, I got the email that the account migration had been completed, but...
  6. I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft, but now I can only play the demo,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft, but now I can only play the demo,...: I would appreciate it if anyone could help my boyfriend and me with this problem. He has gone to Minecrafts support team to help him with this, but they are offering no help. My boyfriend migrated...
  7. I cant find to what email did my mojang minecraft account got migrated to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find to what email did my mojang minecraft account got migrated to.: I have a migrated minecraft account. When i logged into my minecraft account i couldnt play java nor bedrock edition. I asked support at mojang but no helpfull answer was given to me. when i first...
  8. Minecraft Mojang Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Mojang Account: I have a confirmation email that I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft in May, but I simply can't figure out what Microsoft account I used. As well, if I am using the Microsoft accounts that I...
  9. Trying to log into my old mojang minecraft account but forgot the password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to log into my old mojang minecraft account but forgot the password: I tried to reset password and it's not sending me the email to do so. 911afdcc-e90e-40b7-8d8f-577f99a199a2
  10. minecraft 由mojang轉移到microsoft 帳號消失 [Minecraft disappeared from mojang to microsoft accounts]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft 由mojang轉移到microsoft 帳號消失 [Minecraft disappeared from mojang to microsoft accounts]: minecraft 由mojang轉移到microsoft 後正常遊玩了一段時間 前一陣子突然顯示此帳號未購買minecraft 請問如何解決? [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST] Minecraft was...