Two Point Hospital crashed as load screen

Discus and support Two Point Hospital crashed as load screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Two point Hospital, Gamepass for PC. Game downloads and installs. When i hit play the Load screen appears for around 10 seconds, then disappears. A... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ben ., Aug 15, 2022.

1. Ben .
    Ben . Guest

Two point Hospital, Gamepass for PC.
    Game downloads and installs.

When i hit play the Load screen appears for around 10 seconds, then disappears.
    A message appears saying: "No information available"
    With Retry and ok being the only options.

:)

Ben ., Aug 15, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Can you provide some more details please?

• What are your PC specs?
    • Is this the only game where this error occurs?
  3. onlycoppers Win User

Two point hospital

Ive tried the power cycle but not cleaned cache, I'll try that today. Thanks
  4. julosjc Win User

Two Point Hospital

Hi there you may need to delete the game and re-install
  5. kev edin Win User

Two point hospital

I have had it freeze a few times but nothing else 🤔
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Two point hospital

No issues known sorry. I had a problem personnaly from the XBox Game Pass on PC with the download won't launch, but it was probably came from my internet bandwich. Resolved now.
Thema:

1. Two Point Hospital crashed as load screen - Similar Threads - Point Hospital crashed

2. Two Point Hospital, started playing at my girlfriends apartment on her Xbox one, now I want...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Point Hospital, started playing at my girlfriends apartment on her Xbox one, now I want...: As the title says I'm trying to continue the game from where I left off, I only have PC but we do both have Game pass. I also own the game on Steam if that makes any difference....
  3. Two Point Hospital e_gs_quota_exceeded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Point Hospital e_gs_quota_exceeded: Bought the two point campus with bonus, and now I get the error "e_gs_quota_exceeded" anytime I try to save Two Point Hospital. Could be that the two aren't related as I just started another...
  4. Error gamingservicesui.exe two point hospital pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error gamingservicesui.exe two point hospital pc game pass: i play two point hospital in pc with game pass but error gamingservicesui.exe. I can play another game i try restart pc still same [img] 63a89747-e020-4a07-a619-2189fb1f9773
  5. Two point hospital xbox pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two point hospital xbox pc game pass: [img] The game has been like this for an hour now and never starts, this is also happening to Supraland, but some games as Minecraft and Unpacking are working properly. Help please!...
  6. Two Point Hospital no DLCs on cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Two Point Hospital no DLCs on cloud gaming: Hi, I've all DLCs purchased for Two Poin Hospital, and all works fine on XBOX, but when I'm playing xbox cloud I do not have all DLCs (Off the grid and Close encounters). Can it be added to...
  7. two point hospital mods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    two point hospital mods: I purchased Two Point Hospital thru Game Pass so that I could use mods. Now, I can't find the exe file folder to install the mods. I found where it could be installed on the Steam platform, but...
  8. The Two point hospital game is not uninstalled from the console. It has not failed for...

in XboX Insiders
    The Two point hospital game is not uninstalled from the console. It has not failed for...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. 0x080073cf9 error when trying to download Two Point Hospital through Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    0x080073cf9 error when trying to download Two Point Hospital through Game Pass for PC: I changed hard drives and decided to reinstall all the games I had into it, but for some reason while I can download every other Xbox Game Pass game, Two Point Hospital is the only one that gives...
  10. Two point hospital Xbox one crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two point hospital Xbox one crashing: Hi everytime i load in two point hospital and go to load my melt downs hospital it crashes back to homemscreen other hospitals load okay b1a77382-8dd2-4424-a131-5e3e732e4c6a