Two Point Hospital issues

Discus and support Two Point Hospital issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought the game digitally because I played it on PC and was psyched it was coming to console. Once the download was complete, I opened up the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lilashh, Mar 2, 2020.

1. lilashh
    lilashh Guest

So I bought the game digitally because I played it on PC and was psyched it was coming to console. Once the download was complete, I opened up the game and it's stuck on the loading screen. After it says "press A to continue" then I get the loading screen
    and it just stops there. It was "loading" for 20 minutes!! I looked around and seems like other people are having this problem as well. How do I fix this?!

Is anyone else having issues with this as well on here??

:)

lilashh, Mar 2, 2020
  2. Pogbom Win User

Just a heads up that this is a problem with the Microsoft Store/Xbox app, not just Two Point Hospital on its own. The same issue happens for me on the following games:

• Yakuza 0
    • Two Point Hospital
    • Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
    • State of Decay 2
    • Outerworlds
    • Astroneer
    • Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
    • Blair Witch

The funny thing is, half those games worked previously and in the last month or two they've just stopped connecting. Same as you, I can load into the game, press a key to continue, then it loads infinitely.I've submitted a ticket to Microsoft and I'm still
    waiting for a response. Here's a list of things I tried as well which didn't help either unfortunately:

• Reinstalled all the games themselves
    • Reinstalled the Xbox app
    • Forced uninstall/reinstall of Windows Store using Powershell
    • Restarted all Xbox-related services in Services.msc
    • Moved the installation folders to all my drives
    • Uninstalled Bitdefender and Malwarebytes
    • Added file path exceptions to Bitdefender/Malwarebytes/Windows Defender for all the games
    • Ensured date/time and timezones were all accurate and set automatically

I also noticed some error messages in the Xbox Live Settings, namely the NAT Type said 'Teredo is unable to qualify' and Server Connectivity said 'None', but I have since fixed these messages and the issue still persists.

Searching online shows a large number of people with the same issue, so sadly it's just a Xbox PC/game pass issue that Microsoft needs to resolve (and frankly refund our money for the pass until they do).
  3. KillaRh1no Win User

I havent and I hope I dont as I love this game
  4. kev edin Win User

So far for me I have no problems 🤔👍
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there lilashh,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully attend to this problem with this game. I can totally understand how this could be pretty discouraging. I suggest trying the steps outlined in our support page entitled Troubleshoot
    gameplay issues on Windows 10

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  6. lilashh Win User

At first i had it installed on my external. When i saw whay was happening, i uninstalled it and reinstalled it straight to internal. Still happening. I sent a support ticket to them and they said they are aware of whats happening because its happening
    to other people and theyre making an update in the next few days to address it.
Thema:

1. Two Point Hospital issues - Similar Threads - Point Hospital issues

2. can't redeem points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't redeem points: So I earned 2,914 points today and went to go redeem them for a $3 gift card. Every time I try and redeem I get the usual error message. I've read other questions and responses about checking the...
  3. Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase: activated the punchcard purchased the game on xbox store digitally but not been rewarded the 6000 points for my actions ? 26969c45-9a1b-4583-aee8-d82298e08a83
  4. Refunds on Fifa Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunds on Fifa Points: Has anyone has success in requesting a refund for Fifa points? Don’t really want to go into details here but a vunerable adult family member purchased over £1400 worth in three days. I have...
  5. I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.: Ok. I used my mothers card to get 2,400 cod points and I bought them online at Target store and put them into my account and I redemmed them and now i cant find my points even though it said it...
  6. Redeem points

in XBoX on Mobile
    Redeem points: Hey guys, do you lose all your redeem points at the end of the month? 62a04f2f-da8a-4a89-87cf-89f5a2711abd
  7. How did i get banned from communication the point is to kill on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How did i get banned from communication the point is to kill on fortnite.: Why did i get banned from communication i didnt do nothing someone called me a bad word his gamertag is [mod removed] please ban him from communication. 092e9ba7-20dd-467a-9d30-d54ef5000cfd
  8. Two point hospital Xbox one issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two point hospital Xbox one issue: Hi, I am having installation issues with 2pointHospital. It is continually stuck in loading screen (after pressing A to start). I have an xbox one x, tried reinstalling & rebooting console with...
  9. Two point hospital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two point hospital: Hi, Are there any installation issues with 2pointHospital? It is continually stuck in loading screen (after pressing A to start). I have an xbox one x, tried reinstalling & rebooting console...
  10. Two Point Hospital, What do you think about it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Point Hospital, What do you think about it: So, now its in GamePass, what do you think about it. i personal love it, its funny and a relaxing game. it has something from theme hospital. 4b966a41-1ca8-463a-85fc-ee36a7744d9a