two point hospital mods

Discus and support two point hospital mods in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Two Point Hospital thru Game Pass so that I could use mods. Now, I can't find the exe file folder to install the mods. I found where it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WesleyMcIntosh, Jan 22, 2021.

1. two point hospital mods

I purchased Two Point Hospital thru Game Pass so that I could use mods. Now, I can't find the exe file folder to install the mods. I found where it could be installed on the Steam platform, but nothing for Game Pass. Any advice?

:)

WesleyMcIntosh, Jan 22, 2021
  2. onlycoppers Win User

Two point hospital

Ive tried the power cycle but not cleaned cache, I'll try that today. Thanks
  3. julosjc Win User

Two Point Hospital

Hi there you may need to delete the game and re-install
  4. kev edin Win User

Two point hospital

I have had it freeze a few times but nothing else 🤔
  5. Niko1664 Win User

Two point hospital

No issues known sorry. I had a problem personnaly from the XBox Game Pass on PC with the download won't launch, but it was probably came from my internet bandwich. Resolved now.
  6. SamWilkins1 Win User

Two Point Hospital

Hi,

I am having the same issue. Was working fine up until yesterday. Then came to use it today and ita just stopped working.

Ive re-installed

Cleared cache

Any other ideas?
Thema:

two point hospital mods

1. two point hospital mods - Similar Threads - point hospital mods

2. The Two point hospital game is not uninstalled from the console. It has not failed for...

in XboX Insiders
    The Two point hospital game is not uninstalled from the console. It has not failed for...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. 0x080073cf9 error when trying to download Two Point Hospital through Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    0x080073cf9 error when trying to download Two Point Hospital through Game Pass for PC: I changed hard drives and decided to reinstall all the games I had into it, but for some reason while I can download every other Xbox Game Pass game, Two Point Hospital is the only one that gives...
  4. Two Point Hospital Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Point Hospital Problems: I have been playing Two Point Hospital on Xbox One recently with no issues until today. When I attempt to load the game I get to the main map and select which hospital I want to go onto (At this...
  5. Two Point Hospital Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Point Hospital Error: I just downloaded Two Point Hospital which is offered with Game Pass (playing on PC). After the game loads, it asks to press space to continue, pressing space pops up the authentication window to...
  6. 2 point Hospital is stuck on loading screen xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 point Hospital is stuck on loading screen xbox one s: Hi ,i have Xbox one s,my one game 2 point Hospital is stuck on loading screen.Please help help me the game is new. 67aa069b-7f36-4bd8-a446-45b860116965
  7. Two Point Hospital Loading Screen Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Point Hospital Loading Screen Issues: I installed Two Point Hospital from Xbox One's Ultimate Game Pass. The first time I played it was great, but now every time I try to start the game, it just gets stuck in the loading screen after...
  8. Deleting the game The two point hospital this does not disappear from the list of installed...

in XboX Insiders
    Deleting the game The two point hospital this does not disappear from the list of installed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. Two point hospital Xbox one crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two point hospital Xbox one crashing: Hi everytime i load in two point hospital and go to load my melt downs hospital it crashes back to homemscreen other hospitals load okay b1a77382-8dd2-4424-a131-5e3e732e4c6a
  10. Two Point Hospital Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Two Point Hospital Game Pass PC: Hi, Is anyone else having issues with this game? Played it last night fine but today was not on my installed game list and every time i try to install the game back on it flash's that its...