Two Point Hospital, What do you think about it

Discus and support Two Point Hospital, What do you think about it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, now its in GamePass, what do you think about it. i personal love it, its funny and a relaxing game. it has something from theme hospital.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CyTeK1978, Feb 25, 2020.

1. CyTeK1978
    CyTeK1978 Guest

So, now its in GamePass,

what do you think about it. i personal love it, its funny and a relaxing game.

it has something from theme hospital.

:)

CyTeK1978, Feb 25, 2020
  2. tejo chase Win User

I downloaded it for my daughter and for myself and we both love it. It reminds me of when i used to play theme games nice relaxing game and the controls on the xbox are pretty good.
  3. MoeZArts Win User

I have been playing The Sims 4 recently, wanted something less tense than Apex and COD MW. I think I am going to give TPH a try tonight after work. The trailer and gameplay looked fun.
  4. pawncrackers Win User

I've not actually played it, but plan to soon. Too much in love with Yakuza Zero atm! xD :D <3

L
  5. Tentacle Touchy Win User

I really liked Theme Hospital as a kid growing up and am very excited to try it out now that it is on Gamepass. Noticed it has a lot of DLC tho'
  6. DRU P4tty33 Win User

Just started playing it, but so far enjoying it!
Thema:

1. Two Point Hospital, What do you think about it - Similar Threads - Point Hospital

2. Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase: activated the punchcard purchased the game on xbox store digitally but not been rewarded the 6000 points for my actions ? 26969c45-9a1b-4583-aee8-d82298e08a83
  3. Refunds on Fifa Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunds on Fifa Points: Has anyone has success in requesting a refund for Fifa points? Don’t really want to go into details here but a vunerable adult family member purchased over £1400 worth in three days. I have...
  4. I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.: Ok. I used my mothers card to get 2,400 cod points and I bought them online at Target store and put them into my account and I redemmed them and now i cant find my points even though it said it...
  5. Redeem points

in XBoX on Mobile
    Redeem points: Hey guys, do you lose all your redeem points at the end of the month? 62a04f2f-da8a-4a89-87cf-89f5a2711abd
  6. How did i get banned from communication the point is to kill on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How did i get banned from communication the point is to kill on fortnite.: Why did i get banned from communication i didnt do nothing someone called me a bad word his gamertag is [mod removed] please ban him from communication. 092e9ba7-20dd-467a-9d30-d54ef5000cfd
  7. Gears pop 500 point reward not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears pop 500 point reward not unlocking.: As title, been waiting 2 weeks now, all thats happened is the symbol for the qr code now appears twice and the achievement symbol now appears twice, what gives ? 2be2533b-c988-4f2e-9493-d0f4e9e9e37c
  8. Two point hospital Xbox one issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two point hospital Xbox one issue: Hi, I am having installation issues with 2pointHospital. It is continually stuck in loading screen (after pressing A to start). I have an xbox one x, tried reinstalling & rebooting console with...
  9. Two Point Hospital issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Point Hospital issues: So I bought the game digitally because I played it on PC and was psyched it was coming to console. Once the download was complete, I opened up the game and it's stuck on the loading screen. After...
  10. Two point hospital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two point hospital: Hi, Are there any installation issues with 2pointHospital? It is continually stuck in loading screen (after pressing A to start). I have an xbox one x, tried reinstalling & rebooting console...