Two profiles against one email

Discus and support Two profiles against one email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I seem to have second profile connected to my Microsoft account that i don't recognise. So effectively have two xbox profiles against the same email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ShaunQuinn2, Apr 18, 2020.

1. ShaunQuinn2
    ShaunQuinn2 Guest

I seem to have second profile connected to my Microsoft account that i don't recognise. So effectively have two xbox profiles against the same email address. I want to get rid of the one attached. When i log into Microsoft thos o e os recognised.over the
    one I use

Ple
    Two profiles against one email [​IMG]
    ase
    help

:)

ShaunQuinn2, Apr 18, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand having issue with profiles. It is impossible to have two accounts with the same Primary email. It is possible to have two emails with the same email. One account would have it set as primary, and the other
    account would have it set as secondary. Since you signed in with the email and pulls up an account you do not recognize, the other profile most likely has a different primary email. If unable to find it, you can request a call or chat from support to sort
    the profiles out.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Multiple Profiles

You cant have two profiles on one account. You will have to use a new email address for the second profile
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

One Email, Two Passwords, Two Profiles, Mass Confusion

Hey there Stackable,

Really sorry to hear you've been having issues with your account.

With account weirdness like this, your best option would be to contact
    Phone Support
    . They are best equipped to help you get into your account and sort things out.

Please keep us posted on how everything goes.
  5. DuccyRubber Win User

Error Code 80151014 (Need Help!)

I would but i don't want to risk losing my profile as now there are somehow two profiles on my one email address :s
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

is there away to change an xbox profile to another email address

You can only have one Xbox profile assigned to an email address. There is no way to merge two Xbox profiles. If you're looking to change an email addressed assigned to a profile, here is the

link
    to help walk you through the process.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Two profiles against one email - Similar Threads - profiles against email

2. My YouTube app sings me out continuously, I only use it to watch videos from my profile I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My YouTube app sings me out continuously, I only use it to watch videos from my profile I...: My YouTube app sings me out continuously, I only use it to watch videos from my profile I make at gmail, is there anyway to make it keep me signed in 1e11d254-a620-4951-aee2-0c6ec4e69f29
  3. Recover my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover my profile: Good afternoon, yesterday I deleted my profile by mistake and I could not recover it. How do I get it back? 0d65b475-bf1a-4ee7-b06c-618a64522169
  4. duplicate xbox profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    duplicate xbox profiles: I have duplicate xbox profiles on the same microsoft account. How do I delete the one profile that shouldn't be there without sacrificing the original profile or the entire microsoft account?...
  5. How to log out of Fortnight guest account and link my son's Microsoft profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log out of Fortnight guest account and link my son's Microsoft profile?: My son got an Xbox and started playing it before I understood how parental controls work. Long story short: - Linked to MY email is an EpicGames account (Fortnite) that he purchased things on....
  6. Delete old hotmail profile from xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete old hotmail profile from xbox.: I have my game pass under my new outlook email address. How do I delete the old profile from the xbox? It was my hotmail address that closed. b1e78762-35e1-4ac3-bd89-26e83734dfe8
  7. I can't change my profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my profile picture: The Xbox console doesn't let me change my picture replying with please try again later. I believe that someone mentioned in a previous thread said that someone changed their profile picture during...
  8. Why can’t I change my profile picture customly yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I change my profile picture customly yet?: Hello everyone, i was wondering if anyone knew when we can change our custom profile pictures again? And why we cant right now? 4f377179-fc3e-4b46-a9bd-96bba4f5016c
  9. Delete Xbox profile against email and add another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delete Xbox profile against email and add another: Hi I am looking to change the xbox profile that is registered against my email, the profile against my email currently is for my laptop which I set up before moving country but now I want to...
  10. Play against other profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play against other profiles: Hello, Please advice. I have the Xbox 360 with Kinect and 1x controller. I have an created live account on this Xbox and also 2 other local profiles, so in total 3. I have some games here and...