Two profiles

Discus and support Two profiles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I am not techy but i had initially created XBOX profile with my name(adult) and let the my child to play on that profile.. After some time i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Turtlesspaghetti, Jan 15, 2020 at 9:23 AM.

1. Two profiles

hi

I am not techy but i had initially created XBOX profile with my name(adult) and let the my child to play on that profile.. After some time i have also created his (kid) profile but he has bundles of achievements on my profile

Now i want to use family screen time facility but trouble is my kids have all gaming profile on my name (adult)

Is there any way to transfer the profile and achievements to kids name. Console is the same

Any help, much appreciated

Cheers

:)

Turtlesspaghetti, Jan 15, 2020 at 9:23 AM
  2. deejnd Win User

Two Profiles

From the old offline profile and onto the new online one.
  3. VernierSlake Win User

Two Profiles

Change the windows live ID of your first account
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Two profiles

Achievements are linked to that profile, but good news, if your kids really liked getting them from the games they played, they get another opportunity to get them all again on their kids account. Woo hoo! At least that's what my son says when he has
    to play again when not playing on my profile.
  5. Anghellic Karma Win User

Two profiles

At this point I would recommend designating your adult account as the primary on the machine and then creating him a new account as a child account where you can set permissions and so forth.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Two Profiles

No. It is not possible to merge profiles or transfer anything between accounts. You would have to join Live using your offline account and a different email address.
Thema:

Two profiles

1. Two profiles - Similar Threads - profiles

2. Das angemeldete Profil wurde geändert - Forza Horizon 4[Translation-The registered profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Das angemeldete Profil wurde geändert - Forza Horizon 4[Translation-The registered profile...: Hallo Community, auf meiner X-Box One X bekomme ich während des Spielens des Spiels einen Absturz mit der Meldung: "Das angemeldete Profil wurde geändert. Das Spiel wird jetzt neu gestartet."...
  3. Guest profile option not showing on Xbox 360 (via emulation on Xbox One X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guest profile option not showing on Xbox 360 (via emulation on Xbox One X): I'm using an Xbox One X to play Xbox 360 games via emulation and i'm trying to sign in a guest so I can play Xbox 360 left 4 dead with split screen. But, when I select sign in on the second...
  4. Profile pic verification resulting in bans..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile pic verification resulting in bans..: So i have a habit of chaging my gamer pic now and again... things that i consider to be okay as a profile pic xbox doesnt like all sudden.. what the hell is happening?? Can we get like a...
  5. profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    profile: hallo, i'm here on the micorsoft account and trying to get my account fixed and using my gamer tag as a name display. selected as it should be i accepted the terms and press the finish button...
  6. Backward Compatibility games cant sign into profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward Compatibility games cant sign into profile: Im trying to play my backward compatible games on my Xbox One but every time I load one it says I need to sign in first. It pops up for me to download my profile but when I do it just tells me to...
  7. xbox live profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live profiles: Why do I have to be logged into the xbox in order for my son to use his xbox profile online? It didn't used to be like that? My husband's account was the first profile made. The xbox live account...
  8. How can Earn a Microsoft Profile Badge on my Xbox Account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can Earn a Microsoft Profile Badge on my Xbox Account?: These badges are extremely cool! And I would love to have one! The question is though . . . how? e6e8da36-d33e-4ec0-9d20-37acd0242054
  9. Can't Download Xbox 360 Profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Xbox 360 Profile: I've been having an issue where whenever I attempt to play a 360 game on my Xbox One, I am unable to download any profile. This started after I reset my console to fix another issue. Until that...
  10. Games purchased on parent account not showing in child's profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games purchased on parent account not showing in child's profile: Hi, I have downloaded a number of games for my son's xbox but they don't show up on his profile. I want to use the family settings to monitor screen time etc but, at the moment, he can't access...