Two profiles

Discus and support Two profiles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I am not techy but i had initially created XBOX profile with my name(adult) and let the my child to play on that profile.. After some time i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Turtlesspaghetti, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Two profiles

hi

I am not techy but i had initially created XBOX profile with my name(adult) and let the my child to play on that profile.. After some time i have also created his (kid) profile but he has bundles of achievements on my profile

Now i want to use family screen time facility but trouble is my kids have all gaming profile on my name (adult)

Is there any way to transfer the profile and achievements to kids name. Console is the same

Any help, much appreciated

Cheers

:)

Turtlesspaghetti, Jan 15, 2020
  2. deejnd Win User

Two Profiles

From the old offline profile and onto the new online one.
  3. VernierSlake Win User

Two Profiles

Change the windows live ID of your first account
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Two profiles

Achievements are linked to that profile, but good news, if your kids really liked getting them from the games they played, they get another opportunity to get them all again on their kids account. Woo hoo! At least that's what my son says when he has
    to play again when not playing on my profile.
  5. Anghellic Karma Win User

Two profiles

At this point I would recommend designating your adult account as the primary on the machine and then creating him a new account as a child account where you can set permissions and so forth.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Two Profiles

No. It is not possible to merge profiles or transfer anything between accounts. You would have to join Live using your offline account and a different email address.
Thema:

Two profiles

1. Two profiles - Similar Threads - profiles

2. Xbox profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profiles: Is it possible for a save on one profile to mess up a save from the same game on the same xbox? 32ac8e63-0a13-4a3a-beb4-486038e3751b
  3. Unable to view clips on my profile over the past month.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view clips on my profile over the past month.: Recently, I’ve been taking a lot of game clips, because I’ve really started to improve at videogames, however, these clips will not show up on the “Social” tab in my profile, I want my friends to...
  4. Profile pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile pic: I put a new profile poc and its tue one that i have for my account on this and its taking for ever to turn to it fe980f2b-89c1-4e55-b6e7-4976effa6d43
  5. Transfer gamer tag and saved data from main profile to another on same console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer gamer tag and saved data from main profile to another on same console: When my son got his Xbox one he hooked it up and signed in using his mom's Microsoft account. Before I realized he hadn't signed on using his account, he created a tag and was saving to the main...
  6. Profile Pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile Pic: Ive asked before but the issue still hasn't been resolved. I cannot upload a custom pic. It stays in verifying. Ive been trying for almost 2 months. Support hasnt been able to help me but they say...
  7. current profile is not allowed to use xbox live is what I get when trying to play black ops...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    current profile is not allowed to use xbox live is what I get when trying to play black ops...: I have game pass ultimate and I can play other games online. I tried everything that support had told me from resetting my mac address to deleting and redownloading my 360 profile. Nothing has...
  8. Two gamertags on profile - how to remove?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two gamertags on profile - how to remove?: Hi, I have had this issue for over a year now. Nobody I've spoken to through live chat (on the rare occasion I get to speak to an actual person) understands the problem and I've been offered a...
  9. Profiles are missing the uploaded clips Tab.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profiles are missing the uploaded clips Tab.: I can't seem to see anyones uploaded clips in any profile I visit. not even in my own profile. To see my uploads I have to press the home button, go to Capture & Share, scroll to and press Recent...
  10. PSA: you can now have custom profile pictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    PSA: you can now have custom profile pictures: I dont know if this has been posted yet 9d2a65fe-4472-40f4-ba05-27c2a5466ccc