Two questions about the xbox one system software.

Discus and support Two questions about the xbox one system software. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one S isn't currently able to connect to the net, because all I have atm is unlimited mobile data and no hotspot access My questions are,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GLaDOS62, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:22 PM.

1. GLaDOS62
    GLaDOS62 Guest

My xbox one S isn't currently able to connect to the net, because all I have atm is unlimited mobile data and no hotspot access

My questions are,

A. Is there a spot in the settings somewhere that shows the current version of the system software?

B. Is there somewhere online that lists what version is the newest of the system software.

I know the offline update page gives you the newest version, but it doesn't actually say the version, so if I download it and it's the version I already have, I wasted time downloading 5gb of something I didn't need.

:)

2. Zero420override Win User

A. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings. Select System > Console info. Your OS version is located in the second row.

B. Current version - 10.0.19041.3068 (rs_xbox_release_2006.200610-0000) / June 16, 2020; 9 days ago

Hope this helps you out.
  3. GLaDOS62 Win User

Thanks both Zero420 and Leo for the helpful answers. 😄
  4. Leo Invictus Win User

5. GLaDOS62 Win User

That was helpful, I'm on 2494, but is there a site that lists what the newest version is?

I'd hate to ask here every time I suspect I have an outdated version.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Glados62,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Two questions about the xbox one system software. - Similar Threads - questions system software

2. Punch Card Question for New VIP System

in XBoX Rewards
    Punch Card Question for New VIP System: I purchased Shadow of War through the Microsoft store before the new VIP system rolled out will I still get credit for the purchase? 3df2de42-63c4-420a-9fd6-a01a4c2adb56
  3. Halo 5 Game Developers I have constructive questions about the REQ system in Halo 5 for you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Game Developers I have constructive questions about the REQ system in Halo 5 for you.: Hello, this question is the game developers, managers, and whoever is responsible for implementing updates for Halo 5: Guardians on Xbox One. I'm researching information for an article I'm...
  4. New preorder system question.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New preorder system question.....: i know that we can now preorder stuff from the store from our xboxs and not be charged until up to ten days before release.If I have Microsoft credit in my account, will it automatically take it...
  5. I have a question about reputation, flawed report system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a question about reputation, flawed report system.: Does anyone know if reputation will go away after time if you don't play because I have the reputation needs work because someone got all of his friends to report me for no reason.Have a great...
  6. Question about reputation system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about reputation system: How am I in avoid me? This doesn't make any sense. [img] 5a64c9a9-7d81-4fcd-af58-cd26c6ceb591
  7. Got system with parental control, don't know the code or answer for secret question...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got system with parental control, don't know the code or answer for secret question...: Hi, I just got a used X360 from a friend but it has parental controls enabled, I can play games but I can't set up netflix and other video because of it. We don't know the password or the answer...
  8. Xbox Live: Report system Question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live: Report system Question.: I;m planning on hosting an online game for minecraft for several people, it wouldn't bother me much but since my (game room/server) is based under water) it does worry me. If and when I find a...
  9. Question regarding lg sound bar setup with multiple systems and xbox audio!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding lg sound bar setup with multiple systems and xbox audio!: Hello everyone, my question is that im having a hard time figuring out what the best way to setup up my entertainment system pretty much. I have a xb1 and dont get mad but a ps4 that i hardly use...
  10. Possible Xbox One Gamer: Questions About Previous System Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible Xbox One Gamer: Questions About Previous System Issues: I've owned both systems this generation, at the start I used Craigslist or other methods of trade to try out both systems. Recently I hit a financial rough spot and had to sell all my gaming...