Two separate accounts one Xbox 1 S

Discus and support Two separate accounts one Xbox 1 S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I stop his account from effecting mine?so it will be completely separate. 2. My console keep freezing up, any ideas? Do it have to do with 2nd... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thinburner95, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Thinburner95
    Thinburner95 Guest

How can I stop his account from effecting mine?so it will be completely separate.

2. My console keep freezing up, any ideas? Do it have to do with 2nd account?

:)

Thinburner95, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I don't quite understand your first question. If you have 2 accounts on one Xbox, then you can play with one without it affecting the other.

As for your second question, could you please elaborate? Does it freeze when you play? Does it happen with some games? Do you have an error code?
  3. Segomo Win User

We've lost your TV lineup Issue

Same problem on two separate Xbox one S's, each with it's own USB hauppauge tuner.
  4. andyparks1 Win User

Cant add account on xbox one s

Hello. Two separate accounts, two machines. NAT 's are set to Open. Help needed please.
  5. WPAK Win User

Two separate accounts

Hi there,

has your daughter's account set the console as Home console? To see if that will allow your son's account to play the games that were downloaded from the vault.

Setting a console as Home console will allow other profiles to use the game licenses connected to that account.

Be aware that this can only be set 3x per year for a account.

See the steps here:
    support.xbox.com/.../my-home-xbox

Let us know the results
  6. Lynst-1819084A-249D- Win User

Xbox One - Gold Membership

Okay let's say my account is on his Xbox One and his account is on my Xbox One, and we're in two separate houses. Let's say year 1 he buys live and puts it on his account, will my account have live as well at my house?
Thema:

1. Two separate accounts one Xbox 1 S - Similar Threads - separate accounts

2. Two Xboxes at home 1 xbox one and the other xbox S. want to have two separate accounts but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two Xboxes at home 1 xbox one and the other xbox S. want to have two separate accounts but...: hello, I have 2X boxes one is the Xbox one and one is the Xbox S. The Xbox S is the new one and that was set up accidentally by recommendation of Xbox customer support as a family account. That is...
  3. Separating Xbox account from Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Separating Xbox account from Microsoft account: Hello Growing up, my brother and I shared an xbox. I created an email and we shared the same account. Now that I am grown up, it is becoming a problem. I am trying to separate my Microsoft...
  4. 2 separate accounts under 1 email

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 separate accounts under 1 email: Hi, so my issue is that I have 2 separated microsoft accounts under 1 email. The email I use has a period in it *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and the one I used...
  5. Shared MS account need to separate it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Shared MS account need to separate it: All or anyone! As with any parent I helped set up my son's xbox using my MS account information when he was younger, now he is much older and moved out but it seems that we are still linked via...
  6. Minecraft Skins and Purchases Transferring to Another, Separate Account Automatically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skins and Purchases Transferring to Another, Separate Account Automatically: Hello, I've tried scouring the internet for a similar issue to the one I've been having, but for the life of me I've been unsuccessful in finding ANY help. So, here's the situation: I own...
  7. How do I separate my xbox profile from my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I separate my xbox profile from my Microsoft account.: I have an Xbox profile linked to my Microsoft account. In order to do some tidy up I would like to move this profile to a different Microsoft account. Is this possible to do? If not could...
  8. Using EA Gamepass Ultimate with 2 Separate Accounts on Same Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using EA Gamepass Ultimate with 2 Separate Accounts on Same Xbox: I have EA Gamepass Ultimate on my xbox account and made the xbox my “home” xbox. I downloaded Battlefield V. I can play online multiplayer with no issues. I sign out. My son logs in under...
  9. Creating separate child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Creating separate child account: I used my account for my child but need them to have their own account and manage privileges in family section. How do I create a new account for my child without them loosing everything...
  10. xbox one - can my son have a separate account on the same console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one - can my son have a separate account on the same console?: Hi,me and my son share the same xbox,can he open his own account on my xbox and buy his own xbox gold/ game pass,so its a separate account than mine and put his own gamer points up instead of...