Two separate update screens? (Alpha Skip Ahead)

Discus and support Two separate update screens? (Alpha Skip Ahead) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am in Skip Ahead and have noticed this issue: Since like the last four updates there have been two update screens for me The first two steps where... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Survingo, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:42 PM.

1. /u/Survingo
    /u/Survingo Guest

I am in Skip Ahead and have noticed this issue:

Since like the last four updates there have been two update screens for me

The first two steps where it downloads and verifies the update has a new screen which uses like 100% of the screen width. The third step where it applies the update it will show the old update screen where it uses like 70% of the screen width

Is anyone else experiencing this behaviour?

submitted by /u/Survingo
    [link] [comments]

2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

The Alpha Skip Ahead update is usually 2 or 3 versions ahead of everyone else, and the version you are talking about may not be released to the public, as it is in testing phase, and will be updated again with another version number until the update is
    stable enough to be released to the public.
  5. Shuehb1233 Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

The Alpha Skip Ahead update is usually 2 or 3 versions ahead of everyone else, and the version you are talking about may not be released to the public, as it is in testing phase, and will be updated again with another version number until the update is
    stable enough to be released to the public.
    Forntife
  6. GrahamHorrocks1 Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

Thanks for the reply.I am already in the insider program for 14 months so I don't know if that makes me part of Alpha skip ahead?Thanks
Thema:

1. Two separate update screens? (Alpha Skip Ahead) - Similar Threads - separate update screens

2. Sharing Live account on separate xboxes in same house

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Live account on separate xboxes in same house: I bought a Live account and was thinking my family could use it as well on a second xbox in our home so we could play together online... Do I have to purchase 2 SEPARATE l Live subscriptions??? If...
  3. Xbox live 2 consoles at 2 separate houses.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live 2 consoles at 2 separate houses.: Hi, I am looking at getting a second xbox one for my children to play at their grandparents house. We subscribe to live gold so they can play minecraft and the likes online. We have family set...
  4. Please don't separate Games with gold and your owned library

in XboX Insiders
    Please don't separate Games with gold and your owned library: It is way more confusing, since you own them with games with gold why not just have them all in one clean library interface like in previous ready to install list. submitted by /u/ZAYONATA...
  5. Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zalee89 [link] [comments]
  6. How to purchase a separate minecraft game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to purchase a separate minecraft game: Up until now, both computers have been using the same minecraft game. I want to purchase a separate game on this computer so the kids can play together on the LAN and on the internet. I have...
  7. Ark Genesis separate on Xbox and Windows 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Genesis separate on Xbox and Windows 10.: I thought I would ask something here, as I cannot find the issue anywhere else. I recently went to buy the ark Genesis DLC From my laptop through the Microsoft store. I made the purchase and then...
  8. How and why did GTA V duplicate itself, giving me two separate games with their own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How and why did GTA V duplicate itself, giving me two separate games with their own...: This isn't the 360 version either. I now have 2 digital Xbox One versions and each game has it's separate achievements, depending on which one I load up. People claim it isn't possible but I'm...
  9. ติดตั้งเเพ็คเกมที่เเยกไม่ได้[Translation-Can't install a separate game pack]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ติดตั้งเเพ็คเกมที่เเยกไม่ได้[Translation-Can't install a separate game pack]: โหลด forza horizon 3 standard มาเล่น แล้วซื้อแพคเเยกของเกมมาซื้อได้ ติดตั้งไม่ได้ มันขึ้นว่า ไม่มีเเอปที่เชื่อมโยงกับแอปข้างต้น มีวิธีเเก้มั้ยครับ [Translation-Load Forza Horizon 3 standard and...
  10. Offline update file OSU2.zip's system.xvd file corrupt. Can I download it separately?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline update file OSU2.zip's system.xvd file corrupt. Can I download it separately?: I've been stuck with a brick xbox one that wouldn't update so the error code it gave said I should update offline using the OSU2 file (2gb). I have managed to extract all the other files using...