Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...

Discus and support Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the Preview Alpha Ring and have been having two issues recently, although one of them has been going on longer and just keeps becoming more... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DirtyDozenWA, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...

I'm in the Preview Alpha Ring and have been having two issues recently, although one of them has been going on longer and just keeps becoming more frequent.

The most recent issue is when I start up my Xbox One X from standby mode I'm getting a dark/gray screen instead of the Home screen about half of the time. If I hit the Guide button the Guide Menu will pop up, and then if I select something like Home or Games/Apps it will load that screen. Otherwise it just sits there on a dark screen until I hit the Guide.

The second issue, and the most aggravating one, is that more and more often when I try to launch a game I get the splash screen for a while and then get the error message saying the game took too long to launch. It used to happen once in a while, but lately it feels like a 50/50 chance I'll get that when I launch a game. Sometimes I have to repeat the launch 4-5 times before it will finally load, or I'll have to do a full hard reset and try again.

Is anyone else having either of these issues?

submitted by /u/DirtyDozenWA
    [link] [comments]

/u/DirtyDozenWA, Jul 19, 2019
  2. il Radd Win User

Error code 0x800706ba

keep getting error code 0x800706ba when I try to go on games or apps and tried unplugging Xbox and resetting internet but still keeps popping error code need help.
    This just happened to me today. cannot launch any game or apps. I'm on an X1X Project Scorpio edition and in the Skip Ahead Alpha insider ring.
  3. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Attempting connection

EA has always had issues 100% of the time with their games on launch day. Hopefully the issues get resolved. But don't blame anyone other than EA. They have a 100% fail rate at launch. Always have.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox alpha

Hi, Download the Xbox Insider hub app from the Microsoft store, Launch the app, On the main landing page, select Insider content. Under System, select Xbox One Update Preview. Select Join or Manage. Choose a Preview ring from the available selections.
    Alpha/Alpha skip ahead may be greyed out, as those rings are invite only.
  5. Sluggage Win User

Unresponsive Netflix app

Are you enrolled on the Xbox Alpha dashboard for the Xbox One? Alpha users are experiencing multiple issues with various apps. Clearing the save data on a few other apps that won't launch sometimes fixes this problem if you aren't enrolled in any dashboard previews.

There is also a problem with the 360 version of the Netflix app recently, although I'm not sure what is causing it. You can try clearing the cache on the internal HDD as well - this solves many problems with apps failing to launch on 360.
  6. vKharizma Win User

Can't load a game.

I go to launch the game, and once I click play game it goes to a black screen to initiate it's loading, but it goes back to the dashboard saying This Game Cannot Launch, MW2 Failed to Load.
Thema:

Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...

1. Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing... - Similar Threads - X1X ALpha Ring

2. Major Issues with Alpha Skip build X1X

in XboX Insiders
    Major Issues with Alpha Skip build X1X: [IMG] submitted by /u/CaptainK1LL [link] [comments]
  3. X1X Back compat issues

in XboX Insiders
    X1X Back compat issues: I am having issues connecting to Live through the 360 back compat system and I am also having an audio/video stuttering issue with 360 compatible games. All games were from my external drive but...
  4. Microsoft need to rectify this quick (X1X broken HDMI port)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft need to rectify this quick (X1X broken HDMI port): I've had this issue for a few weeks now where occasionally the screen would flicker or I'd get odd distortion. Finally, a couple days ago I'm no longer getting a signal to the TV. I've tried...
  5. HDR10 capable monitor not working with x1x

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR10 capable monitor not working with x1x: my monitor is the BenQ EW277HDR, it is the 1080 p 27-inch hdr capable monitor. I've encounter a wired thing, the game on PS4 Pro that support the hdr work perfectly on this monitor( it will...
  6. Kinect 2.0 Issues (X1X, Alpha-Preview)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect 2.0 Issues (X1X, Alpha-Preview): To whomever has the same setup as I; Please respond if you have the same configuration as I do, and may know something helpful, so I may narrow down the issue. 1) I have an Xbox One X (In this...
  7. Re: November update problems x1x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re: November update problems x1x: Since the novemeber 2018 update things i was able to do and use are no longer working. My previous console dashboard wouldnt show anything on mixer or commuinty or gamepass or store. Plus in apps...
  8. X1X Not Supporting 1080p@120hz on AW2518HF

in XBoX Accessibility
    X1X Not Supporting 1080p@120hz on AW2518HF: X1X Not Supporting 1080p@120hz on AW2518HF Tried to connect my Xboxone X to AW2518HF for the 120hz experience. Failed to change the framerate in settings. Not recognizing the monitor`s specs?...
  9. Standard Exchang x1x in Russia ����

in XBoX on Consoles
    Standard Exchang x1x in Russia ����: Hi, l have start rhe Standard Exchang number [Mod Removed-Don't post service numbers] but i dont have in mail this: You will receive a message with a prepaid transport label, which must be printed...
  10. X1X Not Supporting 1080p@120hz on AW2518HF

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1X Not Supporting 1080p@120hz on AW2518HF: Tried to connect my Xboxone X to AW2518HF for the 120hz experience. Failed to change the framerate in settings. Not recognizing the monitor`s specs? The monitor 240hz, ports, and cables are all...