Two Xbox accounts are linked to the same microsoft account and it's causing issues...

Discus and support Two Xbox accounts are linked to the same microsoft account and it's causing issues... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, so somehow i ended up with two xbox accounts linked to my microsoft account, one only connects on web browser and has my game pass and minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DaySom, Jan 23, 2022.

1. DaySom
    DaySom Guest

Two Xbox accounts are linked to the same microsoft account and it's causing issues...

Hi, so somehow i ended up with two xbox accounts linked to my microsoft account, one only connects on web browser and has my game pass and minecraft access and the other one always connect on minecraft launcher and xbox desktop app whatever i do the problem being that this one doesn't have minecraft or xbox game pass access

to be more clear i always connect using the same microsoft account

I hope someone will be able to help me with this

:)

DaySom, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Two Xbox accounts are linked to the same microsoft account and it's causing issues connceting on xbox app and minecraft

Hi DaySom! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

It's not possible to have 2 Xbox accounts on the same email, as the system won't allow you to do this, only one Xbox account can be liked per email, in this case you are using 2 similar accounts or connecting to different services, for example you could use same email to have a gamertag and a Mojang (prior Microsoft migration program) account, but this would be 2 different services.

Sometimes users use capital "i" for the email and then they confuse this with the lowercase "L" or the Email domain, using .es instead of . com among others
  3. Georges C. Win User

Two xbox accounts on the same Microsoft account

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jimmckinney1, try to follow the procedure below, and the first account to be placed on Xbox is the one you want.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note:

-You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  4. mariebrealey Win User

fix it at accountlive.com?

still not working, have remove account and tried to add account bt still coming with same message, we have two xboxs in the house and and this one is causing ne end off issues
  5. WPAK Win User

help please

Hi there,

-

to change the email address connected to your xbox live account (used for loggin in and downloading the profile etc), please follow the steps on this link:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

If there are currently somehow two profiles connected to the same email address (Microsoft Account) try changing one of the accounts to another Microsoft Account (email address) that might fix the issue
  6. melo141 Win User

UP-DATE and Fix

Microsoft needs to fix a problem that's cause by the Xbox One its not Facebook,

Quick and easy fix...….

I downloaded the XBOX App and log in with the same account I use on my Xbox One.

Then go to Setting, Under the General Tab you will see Link to Facebook. and that's it.

To confirm that this worked after I link my account on my mobile device I go to the settings on my Xbox One then under account Tab click on linked social accounts and Boom my status is showing that I'm linked to Facebook.

I wanted to up-date this Hoping it helps other with same issue. Thanks everyone God Bless.
Thema:

1. Two Xbox accounts are linked to the same microsoft account and it's causing issues... - Similar Threads - accounts are linked

2. Two XBox profiles linked to single Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two XBox profiles linked to single Microsoft account: For some reason, two XBox profiles are linked to my Microsoft account. For the one I had purchased a game, but when I log in it always redirects me to the other. This seems to confuse the game,...
  3. Old ea account linked to new Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old ea account linked to new Xbox: I have a 20 year old deleted ea account linked to my new Xbox and no way for ea to unlink it apparently. Why is there no way to unlink from my Microsoft account settings? Is this something that...
  4. minecraft bedrock error message linked account

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock error message linked account: ok so i don’t know how many times i’ve explained this but i’m having an issue signing in to my account on minecraft so i normally play on a ps5 but me and my brother share so i wanted to go back...
  5. Linking Activision Account to Xbox Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking Activision Account to Xbox Account: Hello, I have been having trouble when trying to link my Activision account to my xbow account through the call of duty app before it will send me a link saying" Click the link below to your xbox...
  6. Xbox account already linked to a ubisoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account already linked to a ubisoft account: I tried to link my Microsoft account to Ubisoft to play rainbow 6 siege and extraction on gamepass but it gives me the message that my account is already linked to a Ubisoft account, the issue is...
  7. Linking old Xbox account to new email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking old Xbox account to new email address: I've had my Xbox profile for years, and currently it is linked to my old Hotmail email address. I have a new Outlook email address which is now my every day email address, and this is linked to a...
  8. Modern Warfare Account Link

in XBoX Accessibility
    Modern Warfare Account Link: So i have my normal xbox account that i sign into, and thats fine, but you need a seperate activision account to play modern warfare, I know the email but have forgotten the passwords, name i put...
  9. How to re-link a microsoft family account to PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to re-link a microsoft family account to PS4 Minecraft: Okay, so the kids all have their own login on the PS4, and I created a family using my microsoft account. Well, modern problems require modern solutions, and one of the kids misbehaved pretty bad,...
  10. 1 EA ACCOUNT IS LINKED TO TWO X BOX ACCOUNTS WITH SEPERATE EMAILS AND PASSWORDS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1 EA ACCOUNT IS LINKED TO TWO X BOX ACCOUNTS WITH SEPERATE EMAILS AND PASSWORDS: HI WHEN I TRY AND CONNECT TO THE EA APP FROM MY XBOX ULTIMATE APP ON PC IT IS CONNECTING TO MY BROTHERS EA ACCOUNT EVEN THOUGH THAT IS ON A SEPERATE EMAIL AND PASSWORD MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR US...