Two Xbox both third tier yet one is on new dash and other is not

Discus and support Two Xbox both third tier yet one is on new dash and other is not in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As the title says both Xbox’s are on third tier as it’s my account on both and only one has the new dash and other is old why is this? Also any chance... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/smashcanuckgamer, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Two Xbox both third tier yet one is on new dash and other is not

As the title says both Xbox’s are on third tier as it’s my account on both and only one has the new dash and other is old why is this? Also any chance for me to get to alpha ring? I’m on the ring before alpha and would like to move up.

submitted by /u/smashcanuckgamer
    [link] [comments]

/u/smashcanuckgamer, Oct 26, 2019
  2. PizzaSniper21 Win User

Headset not working with controllers

it may be due to your headphones the problem is that if it is damaged even a little it may not be noticed in other devices but in the xbox conreoles
    I have two other third party headphones, which are both relatively new, and there is still a problem.
  3. EvoSero Win User

Nhl 12 Jersey code?

They still haven't announced yet, but I know as of today (Wed Oct 19) that the Islanders still have not worn their new third jersey. Meanwhile, the Leafs, Senators,and Penguins have all worn their new third jerseys and Winnipeg has obviously worn both new
    main jerseys.

The Islanders third is a dark jersey so likely to only be worn at home. If so, they only have two home games in the next two weeks (Oct 25 and Oct 29), and I'd watch for that jersey before the code is released.
  4. Frank Castle 73 Win User

So if you could change COD, what would you do?

I think more than two attachments would be nice. So you set it for two attachments, but want one more, you give up the third tier perk or your secondary to have a third attachment to your rifle.

I'd love to rock, silencer, extended mags and red dot.

Plus I think if I have two attachments selected for my main it should work for secondary too.
  5. BAD 2020 Win User

Operation: Lodestar

Gift pack was tier 1, After completing tier two you get 1 more pack, then completing tier 3 gives you two more packs. If you did 2 before 3 then I assume you complete both because tier two says silver or harder which Platinum is harder. So if you jumped
    ahead to the Platinum you kinda screwed yourself out of two packs. Bioware should have made tier 2 be silver or gold only. This would have fixed the problem.
  6. J.R.G. Win User

March 2017 Update: Microsoft messed up big time.

I have one console on the preview and one without. Disliked the new dash when it first came out, though after using both versions for the last month or so, now prefer the new dash.
Thema:

Two Xbox both third tier yet one is on new dash and other is not

1. Two Xbox both third tier yet one is on new dash and other is not - Similar Threads - both third tier

2. Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally.: I personally dont see any problem with it. I dont hear it the other way. dfc80b5a-da9b-4155-a8cc-181999907984
  3. Game installed from both game pass and disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installed from both game pass and disc: Hello, I have a question, if a game is installed on my xbox from an active gamepass subscription, but I insert the disc with the game, will the game run from the disc or game pass? thank you...
  4. xbox 360 and xbox one im haveing the sane problem but with both

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 and xbox one im haveing the sane problem but with both: My Xbox 360 and one both use to hook up to my phones hot spot but nether one will now can you help 62bd1ad0-ae26-4489-b5df-382054674c4a
  5. I can’t play special ops. I have both special ops dlc packs 1 and 2 installed. I even tried...

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t play special ops. I have both special ops dlc packs 1 and 2 installed. I even tried...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  6. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for BOTH 360 and xBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for BOTH 360 and xBox One: I bought the Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for both 360 and XBox One and my One will not recognize the game anywhere. It is like the disk is not even there. My console is up to date and...
  7. Ive downloaded both the streaming and the i sider hub, but when i open the streaming app it...

in XboX Insiders
    Ive downloaded both the streaming and the i sider hub, but when i open the streaming app it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hawkyboullllll [link] [comments]
  8. 2 xbox ones, one wifi - can they both play online

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 xbox ones, one wifi - can they both play online: Hello, my sons are now at the age where sharing the xbox is no longer an option, they both want to be online playing games at the same time. I am purchasing another xbox one for Christmas and...
  9. Ultimate game pass through parent account with 2 children's accounts, can they both have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate game pass through parent account with 2 children's accounts, can they both have...: I don't have an xbox or use my parent account other than to monitor my children's accounts and approve game purchases etc. I have 2 children on separate xbox's, both set up as children's accounts....
  10. Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andythenaykid [link] [comments]