Two xbox one account with one email

Discus and support Two xbox one account with one email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello , I've got an issue using the xbox app , I have a second account on my console using another mail . Wile I tried to connect to this one through... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by allanlaurent1, May 22, 2019.

1. Two xbox one account with one email

Hello , I've got an issue using the xbox app , I have a second account on my console using another mail . Wile I tried to connect to this one through the app , it created another account . When I try to connect through my mail or anything else this connect
    me to this other account instead of the one on my console . I've already check the email and it's really the same . I really need to access to this account and I don't find anything to help me

:)

allanlaurent1, May 22, 2019
  2. allanlaurent1 Win User

In some way it works . I changed alias and disconnect many time from the app and now with the alias it connect me on the regular account . Thank you
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there AllanLaurent1

Sorry to hear you having this issue, I have only heard this account issue with incorrect email with alias access. Please double check your email addresses are correct first.

I suggest checking the email address of the account you was trying to log into in the app first on mircosoft account website.

I also suggest linking one account to a different email address and removing the first one for access to one here is how to do so https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-a...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

There should be no way for a xbox profile to have 2 different email addresses.

there has to be something different about the email addresses.

You may want to contact xbox support they should be able to sort this out for you.

You can contact them by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

You can have two fizical adresses but no two emails. Have you check that on website or mobile app? It is the best to contat support as fellow ambasador said.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

... I have a second account on my console using another mail . Wile I tried to connect to this one through the app , it created another account . When I try to connect through my mail or anything else this connect me to this other account instead
    of the one on my console . I've already check the email and it's really the same ....
    Please do check the email on the console again.

If there is already a Gamertag associated with the email, it's not possible to create a second Gamertag.

Please
    follow the steps in this wizard to find the real email address for your account on the console
    , and check if it was changed or is in any other way different from what you entered in the app.
Thema:

1. Two xbox one account with one email - Similar Threads - account email

2. Wrong gamertag accompaning email for microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong gamertag accompaning email for microsoft account.: How one would go about editing in gamertag with original MS account. and correcting this issue for the record. documenting events. 012e821d-4d15-469e-a4b2-6408a25b218b
  3. Changing a non Microsoft email address account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a non Microsoft email address account.: I want to change my email address associated with my xbox account, as I'm about to change supplier. As I have had my account since 2002 my email address is not a microsoft email address....
  4. account rubato, password e email cambiate [Mod Translation-stolen account, passwords and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    account rubato, password e email cambiate [Mod Translation-stolen account, passwords and...: salve 5 giorni fa il mio account é stato rubato, qualcuno aveva cambiato la mia password ed io non avevo possibilit di accesso. Ho inviato il modulo di ripristino account per avere la possibilit...
  5. Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email: I am trying to change the email associated to my xbox account to another email. The email associated to my gamertag is my parent’s email since they created the account for me when I was a kid....
  6. Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!: I'm trying to log into my account and play games and I'm finding out that my account no longer belongs to me, apparently. EXTREMELY frustrating. What is also kinda crappy is that I can't reach a...
  7. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  8. Legal name change... wanting to change my email associated with account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Legal name change... wanting to change my email associated with account!: Hey all, I've had a legal name change, and so want to change the email that is associated with this account. I'm wondering if Xbox/Microsoft has helped anyone do that before and if it's possible?...
  9. Cant remember old account or email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant remember old account or email.: Hi guys, SO I am in a children´s hospital where I am the patient and they provided me with an xbox 1s. But last night I accidentally scheduled the light/dark theme transition and had to reset the...
  10. 2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts: HI, I've recently purchased a second xbox but had to register this under a different email address to the original one. Is it possible to share the gold membership and all purchased games or do I...