Two xbox one account with one email

Discus and support Two xbox one account with one email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello , I've got an issue using the xbox app , I have a second account on my console using another mail . Wile I tried to connect to this one through... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by allanlaurent1, May 22, 2019.

1. Two xbox one account with one email

Hello , I've got an issue using the xbox app , I have a second account on my console using another mail . Wile I tried to connect to this one through the app , it created another account . When I try to connect through my mail or anything else this connect
    me to this other account instead of the one on my console . I've already check the email and it's really the same . I really need to access to this account and I don't find anything to help me

:)

allanlaurent1, May 22, 2019
  2. allanlaurent1 Win User

In some way it works . I changed alias and disconnect many time from the app and now with the alias it connect me on the regular account . Thank you
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there AllanLaurent1

Sorry to hear you having this issue, I have only heard this account issue with incorrect email with alias access. Please double check your email addresses are correct first.

I suggest checking the email address of the account you was trying to log into in the app first on mircosoft account website.

I also suggest linking one account to a different email address and removing the first one for access to one here is how to do so https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-a...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

There should be no way for a xbox profile to have 2 different email addresses.

there has to be something different about the email addresses.

You may want to contact xbox support they should be able to sort this out for you.

You can contact them by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

You can have two fizical adresses but no two emails. Have you check that on website or mobile app? It is the best to contat support as fellow ambasador said.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

... I have a second account on my console using another mail . Wile I tried to connect to this one through the app , it created another account . When I try to connect through my mail or anything else this connect me to this other account instead
    of the one on my console . I've already check the email and it's really the same ....
    Please do check the email on the console again.

If there is already a Gamertag associated with the email, it's not possible to create a second Gamertag.

Please
    follow the steps in this wizard to find the real email address for your account on the console
    , and check if it was changed or is in any other way different from what you entered in the app.
Thema:

1. Two xbox one account with one email - Similar Threads - account email

2. If I delete my Xbox account and can I use the email of that account to make another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I delete my Xbox account and can I use the email of that account to make another account: I just want to have a fresh start without having to make a new email and also i need to know if the reply is real so please say “bruh” if your a real person and not a bot...
  3. I can't use my email as the Store Account Xbox for Windos 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't use my email as the Store Account Xbox for Windos 10: In the Xbox App for Windows 10, I can log in just fine, with my email and password. But when I open my account profile, in the Store Account, the email that appears is my brother's not mine. As...
  4. Account Email Recovery

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Account Email Recovery: I have been trying to recover my old Xbox account i created years ago. i have upgraded allot of systems on one of my console switches iv lost my account i have also forgotten my email but i...
  5. how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...: Need some advice. We originally set up my son's xbox account using my outlook.com email address. I'd like to change the email address associated with the account to my son's personal gmail account...
  6. Recovering my account from old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering my account from old email: Hello Years ago I made an xbox live account under my email at the time. I’ve changed passwords a few times but never have had an issue with the email. Now I can’t access the email anymore, which...
  7. Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was...: Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was wrongly linked. Is it possible to unlink my xbox account from an email that I don't have access to so I can...
  8. Changing an account email.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing an account email.: If I wanted to switch the email I on my main account to a different account on xbox, will I keep all of my game progress and purchases from the other account and be able to transfer them to the...
  9. Why cant I transfer my Xbox account or change email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I transfer my Xbox account or change email?: Let's be clear, dont send me a link to change my Microsoft alias email. I CANT CHANGE THAT EMAIL. I was once a kid that played video games on a system called the xbox 360. And as a kid my...
  10. changing account email

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing account email: So I have had the same email account for years and have had enough of all the spam I get and want to delete my current account email and start over with a new. However I want to keep all my xbox...