Two xbox one account with one email

Discus and support Two xbox one account with one email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello , I've got an issue using the xbox app , I have a second account on my console using another mail . Wile I tried to connect to this one through... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by allanlaurent1, May 22, 2019.

1. Two xbox one account with one email

Hello , I've got an issue using the xbox app , I have a second account on my console using another mail . Wile I tried to connect to this one through the app , it created another account . When I try to connect through my mail or anything else this connect
    me to this other account instead of the one on my console . I've already check the email and it's really the same . I really need to access to this account and I don't find anything to help me

:)

allanlaurent1, May 22, 2019
  2. allanlaurent1 Win User

In some way it works . I changed alias and disconnect many time from the app and now with the alias it connect me on the regular account . Thank you
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there AllanLaurent1

Sorry to hear you having this issue, I have only heard this account issue with incorrect email with alias access. Please double check your email addresses are correct first.

I suggest checking the email address of the account you was trying to log into in the app first on mircosoft account website.

I also suggest linking one account to a different email address and removing the first one for access to one here is how to do so https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-a...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

There should be no way for a xbox profile to have 2 different email addresses.

there has to be something different about the email addresses.

You may want to contact xbox support they should be able to sort this out for you.

You can contact them by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

You can have two fizical adresses but no two emails. Have you check that on website or mobile app? It is the best to contat support as fellow ambasador said.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

... I have a second account on my console using another mail . Wile I tried to connect to this one through the app , it created another account . When I try to connect through my mail or anything else this connect me to this other account instead
    of the one on my console . I've already check the email and it's really the same ....
    Please do check the email on the console again.

If there is already a Gamertag associated with the email, it's not possible to create a second Gamertag.

Please
    follow the steps in this wizard to find the real email address for your account on the console
    , and check if it was changed or is in any other way different from what you entered in the app.
Thema:

1. Two xbox one account with one email - Similar Threads - account email

2. como trocar email da minha conta Xbox[Translation-how to change email from my Xbox account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    como trocar email da minha conta Xbox[Translation-how to change email from my Xbox account]: Gostaria q alguém me ajudasse a como trocar de email a minha conta microsft [Translation-I would like someone to help me how to change my microsoft account email]...
  3. Change Xbox Account Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change Xbox Account Email: The email that is on my xbox account is some bogus email ending in .ru. I assume its been hacked at some point. THIS IS NOT THE EMAIL LINKED OR USED TO LOGIN TO MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT. It works fine...
  4. How to switch email account on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to switch email account on xbox: When we got our xbox we used my email address(adult account) and my son has been playing under it since Dec. We want to create his own child account so we can set limits on it. Can we do this and...
  5. I have unecessarily got two Microsoft Accounts. I want to switch the emails around with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have unecessarily got two Microsoft Accounts. I want to switch the emails around with the...: How can I switch the emails around on these accounts? I still want both mailboxes, I just want them to change around Ie: Account 1 | [mod removed-personal information] | Microsoft/Xbox Gamertag:...
  6. No access to primary account email

in XBoX Accessibility
    No access to primary account email: Hi all, Recently (the last few months) i have no been able to use my main account on xbox. The reason for this is that it was set up on my mothers email address when i was younger on the xbox...
  7. Xbox Account Email Change.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Email Change.: Is it possible to switch the email of my xbox account but not change the email for my microsoft account? As of now my dads email is on my xbox account but his email is linked to his microsoft...
  8. Change my xbox live email to my microsoft account email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change my xbox live email to my microsoft account email: My xbox and xbox box live subscription is registered under a hotmail address from a long time ago. I would like to transfer my xbox and xbox live account so that it's all under my microsoft...
  9. Changing Email from Xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Email from Xbox account: I am the owner of an @live.com email and my younger brother's Xbox account is using my email. I can't find the way to change the email where I keep my own email and he starts a new one with his...
  10. how to look up and change your email and cell phone to my new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to look up and change your email and cell phone to my new account: I cant login in to my old Hotmail account. How can i update my cell phone on my xbox live account Let me know 035083f5-453a-40a5-8ed9-f66de4724041