Two Xbox One Consoles and one PC...multiple Xbox Game Pass accounts to all play together?

Discus and support Two Xbox One Consoles and one PC...multiple Xbox Game Pass accounts to all play together? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello and thank you in advance for your help. I have two Xbox One Consoles and a PC and would like to enjoy cross play games with my kids all playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NoomDaddy, Aug 5, 2022.

1. NoomDaddy
    NoomDaddy Guest

Two Xbox One Consoles and one PC...multiple Xbox Game Pass accounts to all play together?

Hello and thank you in advance for your help.

I have two Xbox One Consoles and a PC and would like to enjoy cross play games with my kids all playing together on all three devices at the same time. I understand the family sharing with one game pass account between two Xbox consoles as that is how we play together now. But this method doesn't allow me to be playing the same game on PC at the same time. So before I purchase a second game pass ultimate account, I wanted to ask and be sure this will be possible.

My set up would be:

Primary Xbox set as home - logged in as secondary user

Secondary Xbox logged in as the new second game pass account.

PC logged in as primary user.

Another question would be if I have already downloaded games using the first game pass account, would the second game pass account recognize the games already downloaded onto the console? I haven't been able to find any posts regarding two game pass accounts on one console.

:)

NoomDaddy, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, NoomDaddy. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I'll answer your doubts as my understanding. If I misunderstood something or did not answer exact your doubt, feel free to ask back anything, ok?

1. The PC would need to have a PC Game Pass or a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. For the consoles, only one Game Pass subscription is needed. The account that has Game Pass will use the primary Xbox but will sign in on the second console and set it as the home Xbox. Then, the account that plays on the second console will also have the benefits of Game Pass without being subscribed to it.

2. Yes, all games will be recognized by the second account. If this would be the console set as the home Xbox for the account that is subscribed to Game Pass, even the account that does not have Game Pass will be able to play the games previously downloaded.

I hope this helps and feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Game Pass on PC (new 3-month from Amazon.co.uk), subscriptions failed to load error on Xbox app

Hi.

Can you provide a direct link of the actual Game Pass you purchased please? Amazon.co.uk has two Game Pass options, one is for console and one is for PC. Are you sure you bought the PC one?

You can download and play Forza Horizon 4 on an Xbox Game Pass (console version) as it is a Play Anywhere title, but to play PC games on the Game Pass you need the PC Game Pass sub.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Do you own this game or app error

Hi Arbiter,

On the Xbox console, go to settings>account>subscriptions. Make sure you see game pass for console active. There are two different game pass subscriptions, one for PC and one for console. It may be possible you purchased the PC one. If you do see the correct
    one, then request a call from support as mentioned above.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Gamepass

Hi,

As you are on pc , you should buy Ultimate game pass to get all features.

Regards
    Unless you ALSO have a Xbox console, you do NOT have to buy the Ultimate Game Pass.

Online Multiplayer on the PC does NOT require you to have a Gold subscription. So you'd be wasting money for a service you don't use. If you only play on the PC, the Game Pass for PC is enough.

If however you DO have a Xbox One, and you are already paying for a separate Gold membership, just get Ultimate, as you then get the two Game Passes (Console and PC) as well as Gold for console, and you basically get one of the Game Pass subscriptions "for
    free", compared to buying all three subscriptions separately.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

"Make Xbox great again"

I've now ditched all consoles and gone pc, most exclusives on xbox go there too. i would rather play most games on one powerful system than buy multiple systems. I get game pass on pc and access to thousands of other titles too.

I'm at that stage where i don't want to be tied to one specific company.
Thema:

1. Two Xbox One Consoles and one PC...multiple Xbox Game Pass accounts to all play together? - Similar Threads - Consoles multiple Game

2. Having a Home Network for Multiple Consoles to Play the Same Games Together

in XboX Insiders
    Having a Home Network for Multiple Consoles to Play the Same Games Together: My girls love racing games, and I recently purchased Forza horizon 5 to play hotwheels with them, and I found that I can't because everybody has to own it. I own 3 Xbox consoles. It would be...
  3. Multiple Consoles, downloaded games, etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Consoles, downloaded games, etc.: So I have a Series X. For Christmas I purchased an Series S for the Boys. Along with the S I bought 2 game downloads. In order for my kids to play them I have to be signed into the S. Now comes my...
  4. Having Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (and LIVE Gold) on multiple Xbox consoles in the same house

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (and LIVE Gold) on multiple Xbox consoles in the same house: Game Pass is a subscription service like Netflix or Amazon video, except for video games. Personally I think it's wonderful and offers amazing variety and quality for your money. This being said,...
  5. XBox Ultimate Game Pass- multiple Console question

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Ultimate Game Pass- multiple Console question: I have an Xbox X and a Xbox One. I want to be able to have both my boys to be able to play at the same time. Do I have to purchase 2 separate game passes for each console? Also, If I purchase an...
  6. Question about using game pass on multiple consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about using game pass on multiple consoles: I'd like to get two of the new xbox consoles when they become available (currently sold out everywhere), one for my son and one for myself. I know we are allowed to use our game pass ultimate on...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate across two consoles with multiple profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate across two consoles with multiple profiles: I have an xbox in my living room and I am purchasing a second xbox for my daughter for Christmas. My daughter will play on her xbox and myself and my second daughter and other family members will...
  8. Multiple Consoles - One Live/Game Pass Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Consoles - One Live/Game Pass Account: Hi, I have an Xbox One in my living room that has Gold and Game Pass. My question is, if I buy a Xbox One for my son to put in his bedroom, will he still be able to log into my account and use...
  9. Sharing games between users on xbox console and or on multiple consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing games between users on xbox console and or on multiple consoles: How do I set up my family to play games I (as the administrator) already purchased? I've read some of my fellow members questions and it seems nobody got the answer they were seeking... So I'll...
  10. Multiple Consoles and Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Consoles and Games: Alright, I have 3 xbox's in my house. Mine, my sons, and now my daughters. I pay for ultimate on all 3. Is there a way to share games bought on console, or do i have to buy one for each console?...