Two xbox one consoles in one home

Discus and support Two xbox one consoles in one home in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys hoping someone could clarify for me if i purchase a second xbox one console for another bedroom will i be able to share my subscriptions with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JacobLis7, Oct 26, 2019.

1. JacobLis7
    JacobLis7 Guest

Hi guys hoping someone could clarify for me if i purchase a second xbox one console for another bedroom will i be able to share my subscriptions with both xbox's at the same time? I currently have game pass ultimate and share this with my kids and i intend
    to buy a second console will i be able to sign into both consoles at the same time? will i be able to share the subscriptions on both consoles somehow?

:)

JacobLis7, Oct 26, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Whichever console you setup as the home Xbox, that will be the console you can share your games and subscriptions on, that includes Gold, Xbox Game Pass, Game Pass Ultimate and EA Access.

You will not be able to sign into the same account on both consoles at the same time, as when you sign in one, it will automatically sign out on the other console.
  3. Drizzle 084 Win User

As long as you make the second console your home Xbox. I do the same for my wife. It makes it easier financially than paying for two Ultimate Game Pass or another gold.
  4. annix Win User

When a profile has a subscription like EA Access, Xbox Live Gold or GamePass Ultimate, they share their subscriptions and digital games with every other profile on the console they’ve set as their “Home Consle”. That profile will still have access to those
    games and subscriptions on any other console, but the profiles on any second console will not have access to the same shared games and subscriptions as they do on the home console, UNLESS the profile with the games and subscriptions is signed in. I hope that
    helps! Here’s a link to a bit more info on your Home Console settings : https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

If you currently only have one console in your household and wish to purchase a 2nd one. You will be able to share your subscriptions with the 2nd console.

You will need to gameshare with the 2nd console. Check the link below to see how to set up gamesharing between 2 consoles.

https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

You’ll need a subscription for each console. You will be able to game share within each console.
Thema:

1. Two xbox one consoles in one home - Similar Threads - consoles home

2. Setting Xbox one X and a Xbox series X both as Home console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting Xbox one X and a Xbox series X both as Home console: I am trying to find out if when setting up the new Xbox series X Can you can set both these as home consoles on the same account simultaneously since they are different generation consoles, so...
  3. 3 consoles in 1 home to share games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 consoles in 1 home to share games?: We have three Xbox consoles in our home. They each have a gold Xbox live account. How can they share games? 4ee26eac-bbbb-484b-9c6c-91153878883d
  4. I dont have any switches for my home console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I dont have any switches for my home console: I used all my home Xbox switches and want another and i dont remember using the one extra switch f4acdf19-8839-4b8b-8130-3f21f06adec1
  5. Have two Home accounts with Gold on my console, yet I without Gold, can't play any Gw/G...

in XboX Insiders
    Have two Home accounts with Gold on my console, yet I without Gold, can't play any Gw/G...: OG X1. Skip-ahead. Usually I would be able to play Gold games without Gold myself as long as my friend was paying, but now I can't play The Crew without his account being signed in on my console...
  6. Home Console Streaming after 9/11?

in XboX Insiders
    Home Console Streaming after 9/11?: If I recall the Xbox Console Streaming app will expire on android after 9/11/2020 and project xcloud streaming will officially launch in Xbox Game Pass on 9/15/2020. I haven’t seen any...
  7. Is it possible to set a banned accounts xbox home to your console to get games back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to set a banned accounts xbox home to your console to get games back: My account was banned permanently unjustly and the case was upheld but is it possible to set this accounts xbox home so i can get my games back ill start over again if i have too...
  8. We want 1 account set as Home Xbox in 2 consoles please

in XboX Insiders
    We want 1 account set as Home Xbox in 2 consoles please: We want 1 account set as Home Xbox in 2 consoles please submitted by /u/op305 [link] [comments]
  9. Cant console stream on 4g LTE but can while on wifi(not my home wifi)

in XboX Insiders
    Cant console stream on 4g LTE but can while on wifi(not my home wifi): I used to be able to console stream on LTE before now it says it sees my Xbox but can't connect. I can console while connected to wifi(not my home wifi) and verify my NAT is open and even test the...
  10. My home console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home console: We get 5 switches a year, ive used 4 on my sons xbox. For some reason his console kees switching that off. I dont have issues with the other cobsoles ive selected. Is this an issue with the older...