Two xbox one consoles in one home

Discus and support Two xbox one consoles in one home in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys hoping someone could clarify for me if i purchase a second xbox one console for another bedroom will i be able to share my subscriptions with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JacobLis7, Oct 26, 2019.

1. JacobLis7
    JacobLis7 Guest

Hi guys hoping someone could clarify for me if i purchase a second xbox one console for another bedroom will i be able to share my subscriptions with both xbox's at the same time? I currently have game pass ultimate and share this with my kids and i intend
    to buy a second console will i be able to sign into both consoles at the same time? will i be able to share the subscriptions on both consoles somehow?

:)

JacobLis7, Oct 26, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Whichever console you setup as the home Xbox, that will be the console you can share your games and subscriptions on, that includes Gold, Xbox Game Pass, Game Pass Ultimate and EA Access.

You will not be able to sign into the same account on both consoles at the same time, as when you sign in one, it will automatically sign out on the other console.
  3. Drizzle 084 Win User

As long as you make the second console your home Xbox. I do the same for my wife. It makes it easier financially than paying for two Ultimate Game Pass or another gold.
  4. annix Win User

When a profile has a subscription like EA Access, Xbox Live Gold or GamePass Ultimate, they share their subscriptions and digital games with every other profile on the console they’ve set as their “Home Consle”. That profile will still have access to those
    games and subscriptions on any other console, but the profiles on any second console will not have access to the same shared games and subscriptions as they do on the home console, UNLESS the profile with the games and subscriptions is signed in. I hope that
    helps! Here’s a link to a bit more info on your Home Console settings : https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

If you currently only have one console in your household and wish to purchase a 2nd one. You will be able to share your subscriptions with the 2nd console.

You will need to gameshare with the 2nd console. Check the link below to see how to set up gamesharing between 2 consoles.

https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

You’ll need a subscription for each console. You will be able to game share within each console.
Thema:

1. Two xbox one consoles in one home - Similar Threads - consoles home

2. My Home-Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Home-Console: Hi Gamer. I have a Problem. I can`t activ my Home-Console. And I can`t start the game that I share from my friend. Please help me. f1321eb0-dca3-4825-880f-7c89a9eb3e54
  3. Monitor home via Kinect with Console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Monitor home via Kinect with Console streaming: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatFreelance [link] [comments]
  4. Two home consoles, one Xbox live & game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two home consoles, one Xbox live & game pass...: So I'm looking into buying a second Xbox one console... Kinda like a "his" and "her's" kind of thing... So my question is that I own the Xbox live gold and the Xbox game pass subscriptions under...
  5. more than one console in my home

in XBoX on Consoles
    more than one console in my home: I have 2 xbox consoles in my home. If I want to play a game with someone in my home do I have to open a new account with Xbox live on the other console? Thanks... (MyNamesTibby)...
  6. Не работает функция "Домашняя консоль Xbox" (The Xbox Home console doesn't work)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не работает функция "Домашняя консоль Xbox" (The Xbox Home console doesn't work): Всем здравствуйте. Приобрел новую консоль Xbox, зарегистрировал, настроил. Немного повозился с настройкой семейного доступа, но так до конца не поняв, отказался. Через некоторое время "кончился...
  7. Kann Heimkonsole nicht umändern. [Translation - Can not change home console.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kann Heimkonsole nicht umändern. [Translation - Can not change home console.]: Hallo. Also mein Problem zurzeit ist das ich meine eigen Heimkonsole wieder einstellen möchte für meine Xbox. Wenn ich dies versuche steht da jedoch "Diese Xbox ist für zu viele Benutzer die...
  8. I can't set up the Home Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't set up the Home Console: [img] . Cannot connect to the service. Please try again later. I have been waiting for a few months 3759788a-4e7a-4400-b974-2e97a166ee21
  9. We couldn't remove this console's home Xbox associations

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't remove this console's home Xbox associations: I want to do a factory reset first for obvious reasons. It won't let me reset it though. It says "We couldn't remove this console's home Xbox associations" Any idea how to resolve this?...
  10. Is home console messed up? Games not showing

in XboX Insiders
    Is home console messed up? Games not showing: I have a issue where now the accounts I had set to home on my console there games are not showing in my ready to install list They also say buy the game again And it's my bros account he has not...