Two Xbox, one gold subscriptions

Discus and support Two Xbox, one gold subscriptions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, sorry if this has already been asked but..... I have two Xbox’s with two childrens accounts both of them piggy backing my gold subscription.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FLufM0Nk3Y, May 8, 2019.

1. FLufM0Nk3Y
    FLufM0Nk3Y Guest

Hi all,

sorry if this has already been asked but.....

I have two Xbox’s with two childrens accounts both of them piggy backing my gold subscription. Both set to my home xbox and both working fine (play online together and chat). Childrens xbox with their mum has broken so i have given them one of mine. Connected
    to the mums internet but will not work unless my account is signed in to that xbox. Ok if im offline but i cant play on my account because im signed in elsewhere. If im not signed in, it says that they need to buy xbox live and they dont own any games (minecraft,
    fortnite) which i have purchased and is installed on both consoles. Is this correct? Sorry if ive waffled on a bit but i assumed that it would work just like it would have if it was at home with me. Any help would be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Andy

:)

FLufM0Nk3Y, May 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

ps help me understand if I need another gold acct!

The Xbox One can share a gold subscription, but only on the same console. If they're playing on two different consoles with two different accounts, you would need a separate gold subscription.
  3. Oraclea Win User

What is the Different between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass

Hi, to add to previous comments- Xbox Live Gold comes with a feature called “Games with Gold” that allows you to claim two Xbox One games and two Xbox 360 games each month. The Xbox One games through this program are free for you to play while your Gold
    subscription remains active; the Xbox 360 games are yours to keep for free forever even if your subscription expires. Games with Gold can be obtained with a subscription to Xbox Live Gold, but can’t be obtained with a prepaid code trial membership for 2-14
    days.
  4. Dr Black Bones Win User

multiple accounts under one xbox liive

Is this for the Xbox 360 or Xbox One? With Xbox One I believe you can have up to two accounts under one XBL gold subscription, but for the Xbox 360 you can only have one account per gold subscription. It may change in the near future though.
  5. FLufM0Nk3Y Win User

Eldest daughter now has gold for her account and all is good. I assumed as it was still “my” xbox it could be used anywhere using my gold account. Thank you for your help ☺️
  6. Smwutches Win User

It actually is correct. You can only set 1 console as your Home at a time so you can only share gold on 1 console at a time. Otherwise, the gold account needs to be signed in. For a situation like that, you'd either want to add gold to one of the children's
    account so they can share on the 2nd console or have their mother create a gold account.
Thema:

1. Two Xbox, one gold subscriptions - Similar Threads - gold subscriptions

2. Assinatura da Live Gold [Translate] Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assinatura da Live Gold [Translate] Live Gold Subscription: Olá! Tenho uma conta no meu console Xbox one e tenho uma assinatura da Live Gold que desapareceu após eu ter alterado meu gamertag. Como posso recuperar minha assinatura Live Gold anual? Obrigado....
  3. I have purchased yearly subscription of xbox gold in Feb 2019 and now my xbox says I havent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have purchased yearly subscription of xbox gold in Feb 2019 and now my xbox says I havent...: I have a yearly xbox gold subscription due Feb 2020 yet my xbox has decided to tell me I dont have xbox gold? e20413c1-c806-44a5-98a5-2b1f6e507fbd
  4. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  5. abonnement Live Gold [Mod Translation-Live Gold subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    abonnement Live Gold [Mod Translation-Live Gold subscription]: Bonjour.Est-ce normal car j`ai entré une carte d`abonnement Live gold de 3 mois sur le profil de mon jeune garcon qui n`est pas le compte principal de la console, et moi et ma fille n`avons pas...
  6. Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy

in XboX Insiders
    Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy: Make it so that overdue subscriptions don't require a credit card to pay. Just use your Microsoft account as normal to make the payment. Don't lock out the ability to cancel subscriptions if...
  7. abonnement live gold [Translate] subscription live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    abonnement live gold [Translate] subscription live gold: Bonjour j'ai un abonnement live gold sur ma xbox one et mon fils a voulu prendre le game pass ultimate a l'essai et la supprimé pendant la période d'essai car je n'étais pas d'accord pour qu'il...
  8. Подписка Xbox Life Gold [Translation - Xbox Live Gold subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Подписка Xbox Life Gold [Translation - Xbox Live Gold subscription]: Приходят ежемесячные платежи и списываются с банковской карты за подписку Xbox Life Gold. Подпиской не пользуюсь. Прошу помочь отказаться от подписки для прекращения ежемесячных списаний....
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold: Hello, First - im writing from Poland and my topics is about offer in my country. I have active subscription Xbox Live Gold. Recently in store shows up an special offer - 2 months Xbox Game...
  10. my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled: my Xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled after 2-3 months but, i didn't cancel it nor buy Xbox game pass and cancel that. 9fc0a4c0-c5fa-4b24-8440-05d3cb38a73f