Two Xbox, one gold subscriptions

Discus and support Two Xbox, one gold subscriptions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, sorry if this has already been asked but..... I have two Xbox’s with two childrens accounts both of them piggy backing my gold subscription.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FLufM0Nk3Y, May 8, 2019.

1. FLufM0Nk3Y
    FLufM0Nk3Y Guest

Hi all,

sorry if this has already been asked but.....

I have two Xbox’s with two childrens accounts both of them piggy backing my gold subscription. Both set to my home xbox and both working fine (play online together and chat). Childrens xbox with their mum has broken so i have given them one of mine. Connected
    to the mums internet but will not work unless my account is signed in to that xbox. Ok if im offline but i cant play on my account because im signed in elsewhere. If im not signed in, it says that they need to buy xbox live and they dont own any games (minecraft,
    fortnite) which i have purchased and is installed on both consoles. Is this correct? Sorry if ive waffled on a bit but i assumed that it would work just like it would have if it was at home with me. Any help would be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Andy

:)

FLufM0Nk3Y, May 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

ps help me understand if I need another gold acct!

The Xbox One can share a gold subscription, but only on the same console. If they're playing on two different consoles with two different accounts, you would need a separate gold subscription.
  3. Oraclea Win User

What is the Different between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass

Hi, to add to previous comments- Xbox Live Gold comes with a feature called “Games with Gold” that allows you to claim two Xbox One games and two Xbox 360 games each month. The Xbox One games through this program are free for you to play while your Gold
    subscription remains active; the Xbox 360 games are yours to keep for free forever even if your subscription expires. Games with Gold can be obtained with a subscription to Xbox Live Gold, but can’t be obtained with a prepaid code trial membership for 2-14
    days.
  4. Dr Black Bones Win User

multiple accounts under one xbox liive

Is this for the Xbox 360 or Xbox One? With Xbox One I believe you can have up to two accounts under one XBL gold subscription, but for the Xbox 360 you can only have one account per gold subscription. It may change in the near future though.
  5. FLufM0Nk3Y Win User

Eldest daughter now has gold for her account and all is good. I assumed as it was still “my” xbox it could be used anywhere using my gold account. Thank you for your help ☺️
  6. Smwutches Win User

It actually is correct. You can only set 1 console as your Home at a time so you can only share gold on 1 console at a time. Otherwise, the gold account needs to be signed in. For a situation like that, you'd either want to add gold to one of the children's
    account so they can share on the 2nd console or have their mother create a gold account.
Thema:

1. Two Xbox, one gold subscriptions - Similar Threads - gold subscriptions

2. Xbox live gold Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold Subscription: I was late to pay up Xbox gold so I decided to buy Xbox 10 euro's to pay. Unfortunaly, the thing can not do math, it says, 6,99$ total and you have 12,00$; than it says choose a different method....
  3. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  4. Xbox is telling me I need to renew my gold subscription but it’s not expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is telling me I need to renew my gold subscription but it’s not expired: I was trying to play The Golf club 2019 yesterday and it said i needed to renew my gold, game pass ultimate or Ea Access to play. I had just played the gane a day previous with no problems. Now i...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription: We purchased an Annual Subscription card for my son's account prior to the end of his annual subscription and waited for the notice to pop up saying that it needed to be renewed. I have just...
  6. I cannot extend my xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot extend my xbox live gold subscription: Hi How can I make 36 months xbox live gold subscription using 3 of 12 month gift cards? What I did so far are; - I bought 3 gift card. (12 month, 12 month, 12 month) and I want to make it 36...
  7. Gold subscription issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold subscription issues: I am having an issue with my gold membership. Every time I try to play any games it's saying I don't have gold. I have tried buying more, upgrading game pass, deleting my payment methods and re...
  8. how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code): Hello, i have an acount with 2 month of xbox live gold, i buy a redeem code of 12 month xbox live gold but accidently i put it on another account, there is a tips to contact xbox support to cancel...
  9. Get Paypal payments back in shape for Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get Paypal payments back in shape for Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I wish to kindly request assistance for this problem I've been trying to solve for more than one month. Paypal payments for Xbox Live Gold subscription are being refused, while displaying...
  10. Xbox Live Gold subscription options

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold subscription options: Hi, I'm thinking about upgrading to game pass ultimate. I currently have a yearly gold subscription, which from what I've seen on the Xbox website isn't available anymore. The question is, if I...