Two XBOX Ones down simultaneously

Discus and support Two XBOX Ones down simultaneously in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two XBOX Ones, both in different rooms. Went to turn on one...nothing. Checked the brick, checked power. Plugged in an old 360, that worked.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Super DK BK, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Super DK BK
    Super DK BK Guest

I have two XBOX Ones, both in different rooms. Went to turn on one...nothing. Checked the brick, checked power. Plugged in an old 360, that worked. Could not get the system to work at all.

Went to other room to see if the brick had lights on it, or anything. Didn't see any lights. Went to turn it on via Kinect, nothing, controller, nothing, front power button.

Two systems go down at once out of the blue??? Both on surge protectors, no storms, tons of other electronics functioning.

I am hoping there is something I am missing, but even if there was Live going down, I should still be able to play either system offline.

:)

Super DK BK, Aug 31, 2014
  2. Xbox one dual game mode

Not sure to be honest Burst.. You could be right. All I know is that they said you can't run two games simultaneously. So my thinking being that queuing up a match in one game whilst playing another would qualify as that you know? Though you could of course
    get notifications on when friends are ready to play a game?

I'm just going on this info here.. Bout halfway down for talk on the snap feature.. Cheers.

www.digitalspy.co.uk/.../gamescom-2013-everything-we-know-about-xbox-ones-interface.html

Mossy Cottage, Aug 31, 2014
  3. RocNrolla
    RocNrolla Guest
    Two Xbox Ones ?

Also, if you are signed into your 2nd xbox (the non home xbox) other persons can also enjoy the benefits of gold on that console. That is how I let my two boys play together on 2 consoles. Neither has gold, but as long as I am signed into the xbox without
    Home, both can play each other in minecraft for example.

RocNrolla, Aug 31, 2014
  4. Super DK BK
    Super DK BK Guest

OK, read this:

support.xbox.com/.../console-wont-power-on

Plugged one of the XBOX ones from surge protector straight into wall...and that one is UP! Goint to check the second one now...

Unplugged the second XBOX one, plugged it in the wall. That one is up too. False alarm. Both are plugged back into surge protectors again. Really weird, just glad to be up and running again. Moderator, you can delete thiis post. Thanks!

Super DK BK, Aug 31, 2014
  5. Super DK BK Win User

OK, read this:

support.xbox.com/.../console-wont-power-on

Plugged one of the XBOX ones from surge protector straight into wall...and that one is UP! Goint to check the second one now...

Unplugged the second XBOX one, plugged it in the wall. That one is up too. False alarm. Both are plugged back into surge protectors again. Really weird, just glad to be up and running again. Moderator, you can delete thiis post. Thanks!
  6. thewhitecobra01 Win User

Two home consoles, one Xbox live & game pass...

I'm sorry but I don't understand how that works... I plan to game simultaneously with her on two separate consoles simultaneously using one gamertag's subscription.

Explain in detail how your solution would work if we're both using game pass and live gold simultaneously on two separate consoles?
  7. williamjhjr Win User

Sharing games via network transfer?

Hi!

Yes, games can be transferred from one console to another and played simultaneously by the two different users in the family. I have two consoles X1 with two different profiles that

content and Gold subscription.
    Via the new feature **Network transfer**? Simultaneously??
  8. Miss Portia Win User

360 Slim with Official Audio Adapter and Optical Connection

I don't believe that you can use two optical outputs simultaneously on the Xbox.
  9. Internet Expert Win User

Two games on two consoles simultaneously

You can only sign into your account on one Xbox One console at a time. Simultaneous sign-in will likely result in one of the consoles logging out.

However, there may be a workaround to allow your kind of setup at the party, though. I believe that digital games can be played offline if you
    set your Xbox One as your "Home" console. With this in mind, try this:

- Xbox #1: Your "Home" console. Keep completely offline, play your Jackbox game normally.

- Xbox #2: The other console. Connect this online. Log in with your account, download and install the game (if needed), and play.

I don't know for sure if this will exactly work, so if you already have access to the second Xbox One, I'd suggest you test this out.

Source: Concurrent Sign Ins on Xbox One Consoles
Thema:

1. Two XBOX Ones down simultaneously - Similar Threads - Ones down simultaneously

2. my Xbox one shuts down when i start fornite

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox one shuts down when i start fornite: Hi. Since a few days I have noticed that when I start Fornite, the console shuts down and I have to disconnect the power source to turn the console back on (I cannot turn it back on with the...
  3. Your Xbox One console is designed to shut down automatically to protect itself from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Your Xbox One console is designed to shut down automatically to protect itself from...: Your Xbox One console is designed to shut down automatically to protect itself from insufficient ventilation. Like other electronic devices, the Xbox One requires proper ventilation. To prevent...
  4. Xbox One constantly shutting down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One constantly shutting down.: Original xbox one is constantly shutting down. It won't turn back on unless you unplug everything for a minute and plug back in. Not really any problem when watching Hulu or anything like that....
  5. Xbox One X Suddenly Shutting Down with No Error

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Suddenly Shutting Down with No Error: This has been submitted via Report A Problem on my console, I just wanted real feedback here as well for potential solutions. About 2 weeks ago while playing Destiny 2, my system suddenly...
  6. Xbox One X randomly shuts down problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X randomly shuts down problem: Hello everyone, Just the other day I was watching the WWE app. And then the one x just randomly shuts off and it did it twice the other day. My Xbox One X has plenty of Ventilation and there is...
  7. Call of Duty: Warzone causes my Xbox One X to completely shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty: Warzone causes my Xbox One X to completely shut down: I recently received a refurbished One X from Microsoft. I can play every game, no issue, except Warzone. After a few minutes, it completely restarts my consoles. There's plenty of ventilation,...
  8. Xbox One X constantly spins up and down external hard drive whilst in instant-on mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X constantly spins up and down external hard drive whilst in instant-on mode.: my external 4tb western digital ac powered hard drive keeps spinning up and down every couple of minutes when the xbox is sleeping during instant-on ive turned off all online features, and...
  9. Xbox One Controller - hard rightt stick press shuts down controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller - hard rightt stick press shuts down controller: At first I thought my controller was randomly shutting down but it appears a hard press up and left on the right stick causes it to either go to the sub menu of my game or a full shutdown of the...
  10. Xbox One S menu scrolls down automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S menu scrolls down automatically: My Xbox One S dashboard scrolls down automatically on start up when the controller is connected. The problem occurs when the controller is connected wirelessly and via USB. I am not able to go...