Two Xbox ones - help with sharing games

Discus and support Two Xbox ones - help with sharing games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I’ve been trying to set up both xbox’s to allow them to use each others games and in future only by the one! I have set them both up as My Home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RPatchEllCon42, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Two Xbox ones - help with sharing games

Hi,

I’ve been trying to set up both xbox’s to allow them to use each others games and in future only by the one! I have set them both up as My Home Xbox and created their automatic sign in, by following a You Tube Video my friend had used and it worked, but
    i don’t think it has worked for me! Is it because they are set up with separate email accounts?

Help please??

:)

RPatchEllCon42, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

All of the games should be listed in Games and Apps as either already installed or Ready to Install.
  3. Smwutches Win User

You can only set one console as your Home at a time. So you would need to make sure the console you intend to share with is set as your Home console (your account no longer needs to sign into that console since it is set as your Home). Then you can use
    your content as long as you are signed into live on the non-Home console.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Let me try and explain it for you.

No matter what console a profile is signed into it will always be able to play its games and use any of its subscriptions. Each profile can set ONE console at a time as its home xbox and any other profile on that home console can play that profiles digital
    games and use any of its subscriptions. Also keep in mind that each profile can switch which console it has set as its home console FIVE times a year.

So in your situation lets go with this.

A1- your account

A2- Son 1 account

A3- Son 2 account

C1- Console 1

C2- Console 2

A1 has all the games and subscriptions attached to it.

If A1 sets C1 as his profiles Home console then all 3 profiles can sign in and play all of A1s digital games and use any of A1s subscriptions on C1. With no problems.

If C1 is the home console on C2 ONLY A1 will be able to play his digitally bought games and use any of its subscriptions.

Now the way that A2 and A3 would be able to play A1s games and subscriptions on C2 is that they would have to sign into A1s profile and keep A1 signed in then switch profiles to A2 or A3s account at that point they would be able to play any of A1s digital
    games and use A1s subscriptions. Keep this in mind though each profile can only be signed into one xbox one console at a time so if A2 or A3 are signed in with A1s account on C2 at the same time they are so that they can play A1s games then if A1 signs into
    C1 his account on C2 would be signed out and whoever was playing one of his games would be kicked out of the game.
  5. RPatchEllCon42 Win User

I have now changed xbox 1 to the home xbox and logged out. I have come to the other xbox and taken off the home xbox and logged this one in as his brothers, but it shows his game name not what I want to see.

How do i get to see all the games which are on the Home Xbox? They both have Xbox live?
  6. RPatchEllCon42 Win User

Thankyou - so if i set one of them as My Home Xbox and set his password, would i log into the other xbox as the first? Thats the bit i am a little confused?
Thema:

1. Two Xbox ones - help with sharing games - Similar Threads - ones help sharing

2. Help Turning Projector Off with Xbox One s (OPTOMA HD25e)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Turning Projector Off with Xbox One s (OPTOMA HD25e): I have an Optoma HD25e projector. The projector requires the 'Power Off' signal to be sent twice to turn the projector off. option to sent the power off twice. Unfortunately, it doesn't work....
  3. I cannot do anything with my xbox one because of its slow dashboard. Help me anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot do anything with my xbox one because of its slow dashboard. Help me anyone: I'm trying everything but my xbox is so slow. I can't log in or go into the settings or open any apps. Does anyone know the reason and how to fix 6c608b6d-a564-41b7-b983-be11870fe2ce
  4. Mysterious A button xbox one wireless controller help

in XBoX on Windows
    Mysterious A button xbox one wireless controller help: im having real issues playing forza 7 as every now and again it refuses to downshift using A button, now ive on 3rd controller, one with bluetooth/wireless receiver and its srill happening, if i...
  5. CAN ANYONE HELP! Sent in Taco Bell Platinum Xbox One X for repair and got a base model X back!

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN ANYONE HELP! Sent in Taco Bell Platinum Xbox One X for repair and got a base model X back!: I recently sent in my Platinum Xbox One X in for repair because the graphics card was going out. I was told I would be receiving my console back. I open the box from the repair center the other...
  6. Newbie setting up 2 xbox one s - help with sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newbie setting up 2 xbox one s - help with sharing: Hi. I have bought 2x Xbox One S for our family of 6. One in the livingroom (for the whole family) and one upstairs (for the older kids). We each have our own xbox account set up on both machines....
  7. Need help with game sharing and owning 2 Xbox Ones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with game sharing and owning 2 Xbox Ones: In my house I own 2 Xbox Ones (white and black) which I use frequently. My older brother decided to purchase Madden NFL 17 on my white Xbox under my XBL profile instead of his. Now we're running...
  8. Xbox One "Social Activity Feed Like/Share/Comment Glitch/Virus" I NEED HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One "Social Activity Feed Like/Share/Comment Glitch/Virus" I NEED HELP!: As of 2 days ago I am no longer able to leave a "like" "comment" or even "share" Anyone's content to my page.. The only thing I am able to do is Write my own posts and watch people like it share...
  9. Multiple Xbox One's in 1 household & Home sharing help Please!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox One's in 1 household & Home sharing help Please!!!!!: Hi, I'm literally pulling my hair out with this home sharing larky with MS, I've called many times and get conflicting statements off them in relation to home sharing & I'm close to blowing my...
  10. Help Please !!! Share Xbox Live with Xbox 360 and One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Please !!! Share Xbox Live with Xbox 360 and One: I reconnected my old (white) console today haven't used it for a while. Been using Xbox One exclusively since early December. I cannot get my old Xbox to connect to live now. Son wants to...