Two Xbox ones in the same house 2020

Discus and support Two Xbox ones in the same house 2020 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Two Xbox ones in the same house (chat problem) 2020 Never had any issues in our house (two xbox family) - sorry to hear of your issues. Other than the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Ant'sLand216, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Ant'sLand216
    Ant'sLand216 Guest

Two Xbox ones in the same house (chat problem) 2020
    Never had any issues in our house (two xbox family) - sorry to hear of your issues.

Other than the open NAT suggested above I have no idea

:)

Ant'sLand216, Feb 12, 2020
  2. SlikkWill Win User

In firewall settings in router, turn off SIP ALG
  3. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Reading through the replies the problem lies with your intranet (Local LAN) connection as it sounds like through Live is okay (which reflects the NAT Open status).

Here are a few links to walk through. No, you do not need special headsets, additional gear and hopefully, the AT&T router will support. If you give me the make & model number I will look that up.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-one-port-forwarding

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/troubleshoot-xbox-one-party-audio

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/multiplayer-cross-network-play

Please keep giving me details. This is definitely solvable. Note the UPnP settings will work great for the Internet but may not for Localnet, so please give me the port settings your router shows.

Have you tried via PCs or smartphone?
  4. BraveSir Paul Win User

Never had any issues in our house (two xbox family) - sorry to hear of your issues.

Other than the open NAT suggested above I have no idea
  5. Fast Chet Win User

Make sure under your settings that your NAT is at least medium or open, restart and retry party chat. Like Bokor Zombie, we also have six active Xbox's and chat in our house. No issues talking with one another.
  6. Bokor Zombie Win User

Hi
    Ant'sLand216

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forum for help with your issue. We have 6 Xbox's in the on house and we can all chat - so having 2 you can definitely do. Set up both consoles as you would if you only owned one, connecting via Ethernet or WiFi. You can even
    set it up to have it with one xbox as the home Xbox which means you can share games -

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

As for being able to chat to each other it is no different to chatting to a mate. They send an invite to the other and go from there.

Now, obviously if you are following these thing and it is still happening are you getting anything on the screen to say there is an issue etc.

Do both headsets work when they are playing alone on a game or in a party with someone else please?

Thank you
Thema:

1. Two Xbox ones in the same house 2020 - Similar Threads - ones same house

2. 2 xbox in same house and we can't play together in one lobby.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 xbox in same house and we can't play together in one lobby.: So, We have 2 xbox in same house. We can play with same game when we are separatley lobby, but when we are in same party, every game throw us out. Nat type is open, our consoles have other name,...
  3. Xbox Series X and Xbox One X in the same house, same account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and Xbox One X in the same house, same account?: I currently have an Xbox One X. This Winter, when the new Xbox Series X console comes out, can I use my same Xbox account to setup and sign-in to the new Xbox Series X console and still keep my...
  4. Xbox one S and Xbox one X in same house

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S and Xbox one X in same house: can anyone tell me how I can have my account signed in to both our original Xbox One S AND the newer Xbox one X at the same time so my twins can play at the same time (different games) on...
  5. Sharing LIVE and Game on LAN inside same house on one account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing LIVE and Game on LAN inside same house on one account.: I have checked a bunch of forum threads here, but can't find an answer to this. I bought a Xbox One X today, and my wife got my old Xbox One. LIVE and Game sharing doesen't work at all. Both...
  6. More than 1 XBox One in same house`

in XBoX on Consoles
    More than 1 XBox One in same house`: I have an Xbox One and an Xbox One S, both in the same house. I am disappointed that I can only share games I have purchased on my "Home" console with the rest of my family. Why can't this work...
  7. Two Xbox ones in the same house

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Xbox ones in the same house: i have searched and found different answers to this question and i am unsure what is correct i have 2 xbox ones in the same house Console 1 (mine) - in the living room and is set as my home...
  8. How can I play with someone else in the same house with 2 Xbox One's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play with someone else in the same house with 2 Xbox One's: Hey all, I have two different xbox one systems and me and my son want to play in the same game. We have no issues playing separate but when we invite or try to join the others game, the game...
  9. 2 Xbox One's in the same house

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xbox One's in the same house: Hi I have just received an XBox One X and I have moved my Xbox One (Original) into another room in the house for my children to use I've since discovered that I cannot login to both at the same...
  10. Download on one Xbox on the house same name while playing on another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download on one Xbox on the house same name while playing on another?: I want to download games I ownnonto my one s in my room not the game room but it takes so long can I do it while I play on the other one the main one is wired the one in my room is wireless....