Two Xbox ones, one home. Spotty service.

Discus and support Two Xbox ones, one home. Spotty service. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I understand the "my home Xbox" concept. I also understand the need for it. But why the offline issue? I own two Xbox one game systems. One for my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlakelyKuzela, Sep 12, 2019 at 11:42 AM.

1. Two Xbox ones, one home. Spotty service.

I understand the "my home Xbox" concept. I also understand the need for it. But why the offline issue? I own two Xbox one game systems. One for my living room, one for my bedroom. I often have bad internet service living in a mountainous area so i mostly
    have to play my games offline. However, I'm only able to play games on disc when offline. I paid premium digital price for most of my games instead of buying them at 20 percent of retail price at pawn shops. It feels like I'm being penalized for buying digital
    copies. Do i really have to move my consoles around my house to play my games on my boxes?? This is not an issue when I'm able to connect to internet. But i am not willing to buy these games twice. I'm also not content with moving my "home Xbox" into whatever
    room i feel like playing in at any given time. This is kind of a make or break issue for me. Do i have any other options?

:)

BlakelyKuzela, Sep 12, 2019 at 11:42 AM
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately at this time, that is the only option. In order for the console to verify you have a licence for a digital game, it has to connect to the internet. The Home setting bypasses that by having a license on that console.
  3. SpyShadow Win User

8015000a xbox360

Xbox services are currently being spotty and they are working on stablizing themn. I am glad you were able to fix the problem and provide the answer for others!
  4. Gaming GuruX0 Win User

i keep geting kicked offline

Hey guys! I can Understand your Frustration, As far as I know Some Xbox services are still having issues & Coverage is pretty Spotty.
  5. BusGod Win User

Crackle

Crackle never works on my iPad either- I gave up on that service. Seems spotty and not reliable.
  6. ShadowChaser36 Win User

family plan removal - will be leaving xbox

Here's the simple breakdown. It's one gold account for every two Xbox ones in the house. One Xbox will be classified as the home console and anyone who plays on the home console will have gold privileges. The person with the golf account then signs into
    the second Xbox and there you have it. One gold account, two Xbox's.
Thema:

1. Two Xbox ones, one home. Spotty service. - Similar Threads - ones home Spotty

2. Xbox One Insiders - The new phase of the Home Experiment is being rolled out to half of our...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Insiders - The new phase of the Home Experiment is being rolled out to half of our...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AS_Empire [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...: As subject. For no reason my Xbox will launch a game or app then after a few seconds return to the Xbox Home screen. On some occasions the game has started (GTAV and Red Dead 2) proceeded into...
  4. Are you able to use the "Make this my home Xbox" one more than 1 console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are you able to use the "Make this my home Xbox" one more than 1 console?: In the past I have made one of my relative's xbox, my home xbox and now I wanted to do the same thing for my console so I can play games while I'm offline.The problem though, is that whenever I...
  5. Cannot navigate home screen on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot navigate home screen on xbox one s: Hi, I have an xbox one s that is only 6 months old and I cannot browse or navigate the home screen. Every time I turn left it bounces back to the right and will not move! I've tried different...
  6. Xbox one home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one home: Can i play at the same time with Gold as the oner of the Xbox home cus i want to play games with my brother. Is it posible and how? 454a74b5-154b-4595-a54c-d256a5902140
  7. Xbox one S home screen freezes or takes minutes to process controller movements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S home screen freezes or takes minutes to process controller movements.: Yo. A month ago my Xbox one S started to freeze after we would launch any program on the system. About a week later it would let me out of the home screen. I was waiting on a response from tech...
  8. Не удается сделать консоль домашней (Can not make the console home.) Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не удается сделать консоль домашней (Can not make the console home.) Xbox one X: Не удается привязать, консоль возникает ошибка " Не удается подключиться к этой службе сейчас. Попробуйте еще чуть позже." Количество активаций еще 2. Проблема появилась после полного сброса...
  9. second x box one installation in the home to allow live play

in XBoX Accessibility
    second x box one installation in the home to allow live play: Hi, Ive spent two hours on xbox chat without resolving my issue. Can anyone help me. I have two boys and one x box one. Yesterday I bought another x box one and tried to set it up. This we did but...
  10. Xbox Crashes to Home only loading Xbox One Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Crashes to Home only loading Xbox One Games: So very recently, my original Xbox One started crashing to the home screen while attempting to load games. Here's the kicker, it only crashes on Xbox One games, backwards compatible games work...