Ty mówisz: bought game and not have it

Discus and support Ty mówisz: bought game and not have it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought in 2020 forza horizon 4 with Formula Drift car pack and now I can not find it in the store to download the same in the library tab also there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wojciech choroscian, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Ty mówisz: bought game and not have it

I bought in 2020 forza horizon 4 with Formula Drift car pack and now I can not find it in the store to download the same in the library tab also there is no game. what should I do to install it? PLATFORM PC

:)

wojciech choroscian, Aug 1, 2021
  2. SammyGomes1 Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Wojciech?

Did you purchase the game from the Microsoft Store?
  3. ForeignBridge94 Win User

Can't sign in to Halo Spartan Assult

The link for support for the game on the store directs here. I've also noticed that it's the forum for the game TY, but that's where we're directed by the store app.

BTW, I bought the TY too and it has the same problem like Halo SA.
  4. GeorgescuMihail Win User

Xbox one analog audio

already bought it and works great ty
  5. p0q ReMiX p0q Win User

BF3 Premium Code D-Loaded on unusable account

Got ahold of an Ambassador who gave me the final verdict. I have to buy another game. AWESOME, I AM GOING TO HAVE TWO OF THE SAME GAME. TY TY TY
  6. OriCade Win User

It says I changed my gamertag but I never did before....?

Ty for your help, but I bought a new one anyways. Anyways, ty so much for your help. Honestly, I didn't think anyone would respond as fast as you did.
Thema:

1. Ty mówisz: bought game and not have it - Similar Threads - mówisz bought game

2. Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...: Hi, Forza Motorsport 7 was on game pass until recently it was dropped. It mentioned before it got dropped that anyone who bought DLC would receive a code and own the game and still be able to...
  3. I bought vc for 2k 22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vc for 2k 22: I bought vc for 2k 22 and I can’t find it 54aff3d7-4f07-4c02-9268-59816690fefa
  4. playing pc games which i bought on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    playing pc games which i bought on xbox: i paid for xbox games and im not sure how to play them on my pc; for example fifa. when i go to download it and logged into my account which i bought it on, it still says i need to buy it. I got...
  5. I bought plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 and i cant download it!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 and i cant download it!!!: I bought plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 and i cant download it!!! It says that i dont have a applicable device linked to my microsoft account. I have watched many many videos and read many...
  6. I bought from ps store 1720 tokens twice for minecraft and I didn't got it please can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought from ps store 1720 tokens twice for minecraft and I didn't got it please can...: I bought from ps store 1720 tokens for minecraft and I didn't got it please can anyone help me 4b24be54-d61e-4a56-8b5a-22f505740834
  7. Dragon age 2 cant be purchased on Turkey's Xbox store, it has 2 dlcs that can be bought. I...

in XboX Insiders
    Dragon age 2 cant be purchased on Turkey's Xbox store, it has 2 dlcs that can be bought. I...: Dragon age 2 is not available to buy on Turkey xbox store either from the website or from the console store itself but i can purchase 2 dlcs for it on the xbox website which is weird and some of...
  8. I bought Microsoft flight simulator on xbox one s but it says 'This game isn't compatible'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Microsoft flight simulator on xbox one s but it says 'This game isn't compatible': Hello, i recently bought an microsoft flight simulator game and when i try to insert it into my xbox one s , it gives me the following message 'Sorry this game isn't compatible' 'Choose...
  9. Bought wrong version of Mindcraft for laptop -refund / upgrade possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought wrong version of Mindcraft for laptop -refund / upgrade possible?: I just a few minutes ago purchased Mindcraft download for laptop for my son but need to upgrade to multi-player. I am hoping I can get a refund or upgrade it. Is this possible?...
  10. I bought Minecraft 3 times. Compre Minecraft 3 veces.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft 3 times. Compre Minecraft 3 veces.: Hello, good morning, I have purchased Minecraft from 3 different stores, but I have not purchased it for Windows 10. I was wondering if with these 3 purchases would it be possible to play any...