Typo

Discus and support Typo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i found a typo on the xbox marketplace and would like to experience pointing it out to them. How do i do so? who do i contact? Do i email? or can i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JeriXo, Feb 9, 2020.

1. JeriXo
    JeriXo Guest

Typo

i found a typo on the xbox marketplace and would like to experience pointing it out to them. How do i do so? who do i contact? Do i email? or can i actually talk to someone and verbally tell them?

:)

JeriXo, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Vinniebe86 Win User

Typo

Report it to the game developers and I think you can report it to Microsoft to.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Typo

At the bottom of the page you were looking at it may have Report a bug.

If not try Microsoft Contact us.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Typo

You can report the product if that is the case on the report feature;. Or you can contact the game devs themselves to fix it. What is the game in question so I can assist you getting in touch with them to correct the mistake in question?.
  5. gooslaps goop Win User

Calling all Forza 4 fans

Typo what typo ?

-

Frorza 4 legend
  6. AdamDietterick Win User

Typo on the front page of Xbox.com

Not another typo, who recalls the Conversation typo a few years ago on these forums. That was fun...
Thema:

Typo

1. Typo - Similar Threads - Typo

2. A minor typo

in XboX Insiders
    A minor typo: [IMG] submitted by /u/buttshott [link] [comments]
  3. Friday the 13th > Virtual Cabin > Calendar > Typo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday the 13th > Virtual Cabin > Calendar > Typo: FYI only: There's a typo when you read the calendar in the virtual cabin It says, "ouf of the first 10 films, every Friday the 13th movie has been released on a Friday, but only four have been...
  4. Banned for a typo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for a typo: i was sending a message to my friend trying to get his attention and i sent the word [Mod Removed Profanity] instead kf “nug”. Thats just what we have always called him. Just a name that stuck. He...
  5. Typo Dutch Xbox website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Typo Dutch Xbox website: Dear Microsoft, On the Dutch Xbox webpage is a promotion of the new Xbox One X. There are several typos on it. Please see attachment. your xbox-fan, Daping Deng () [img]...
  6. Did not receive pre-order bonus codes from the Microsoft Store, since there was a typo in the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive pre-order bonus codes from the Microsoft Store, since there was a typo in the ...: I paid for the FH3 Ultimate Edition on the Microsoft Store, and am supposed to receive two pre-order cars, Mercedes C63 and Shelby GT350R, the email entered had .co at the end, instead of .com I...
  7. Xbox Service typo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Service typo.: Hello everyone, I couldn't really find an appropriate place to post this, so I figured because the typo includes the Xbox 360 twice, I should post it here. On the...
  8. my account got suspended for a typo

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account got suspended for a typo: I was sending a meassage and was trying to say the word bigger but since the n and b are right next to each other I accidently put a n instead of a b and then automated xbox live decided to...
  9. Cannot change primary email as it is a typo...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change primary email as it is a typo...: I created this account years and years ago on xbox 360. I have all my achievements and a few purchases here. Problem is when i created this in like 9th grade I typo'd the email address as *** Die...
  10. Paid Gamertag, Typo, Now I have to pay again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid Gamertag, Typo, Now I have to pay again?: I changed my gamertag a couple days ago, signed in today to see I made an embarrassing typo (my fat fingers did "I" instead of "Y" in Krypton). I talked to chat, and they said I have to pay...