u verse sucks

Discus and support u verse sucks in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; u verse sucks how do i change the NAT type from moderate to open. 67b37d6b-f0e7-4d16-924b-cee2a81a7ce0 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PerfectGlobe128, Nov 14, 2016.

1. u verse sucks

u verse sucks
    how do i change the NAT type from moderate to open.

:)

PerfectGlobe128, Nov 14, 2016
  2. The DLC 1 "Horde Command Pack" Info Thread - FAQs Answered!

Sucks u cant play the new maps on verses yet. :-(

I Sgt Slaughter, Nov 14, 2016
  3. U-Verse Issues

Hi Bacchus Apollo,

If you are comfortable with it, could you PM me your zip code and some exact channel numbers and names that are wrong?

Do the 1, 0, and 0 get blasted for 1005 and it just goes to 5? Or is only 5 blasted?

Do skip forward and backward work with your STB remote?

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Nov 14, 2016
  4. I Sgt Slaughter Win User

The DLC 1 "Horde Command Pack" Info Thread - FAQs Answered!

Sucks u cant play the new maps on verses yet. :-(
  5. IceStorm III Win User

xbox one's tv abilities?

[quote user="JBDragon"]Video has moved to pure IP stream, it's called U-Verse!!![/quote]You're aware that the XBOX 360 is usable as a U-Verse box, correct?
    I don't need or want to PAY for a TV service from anyone.
    U-Verse is a pay-for service
    from AT&T.
  6. DarthBoxx 502 Win User

Cant sign into xbox live an have tryed changing password :(

Real quick before you call microsoft. Are you using AT&T U Verse as your ISP? If you are then there is the issue because no one with u verse is able to sign on with xbox.
  7. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

U-Verse Issues

Hi Bacchus Apollo,

If you are comfortable with it, could you PM me your zip code and some exact channel numbers and names that are wrong?

Do the 1, 0, and 0 get blasted for 1005 and it just goes to 5? Or is only 5 blasted?

8. Official Morata Win User

U-Verse Issues

Hi Bacchus Apollo,

I’m in Southaven, MS, and I have U-Verse TV service which is Memphis technically and I can’t even select U-Verse based off of my Zip of 38672.
Thema:

u verse sucks

1. u verse sucks - Similar Threads - verse sucks

2. Windows 10 solitaire premium verse Android cersion

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows 10 solitaire premium verse Android cersion: My computer shows that my subscription for Solitaire Premium will expire in January of 2020. My question if why did the Android version require me to pay today, when I tried to use the app. Are...
  3. Port Forwarding from AT&T U-Verse 5268 AC Router

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Port Forwarding from AT&T U-Verse 5268 AC Router: Port Forwarding from AT&T U-Verse 5268 AC Router No problem, very happy my hotel life has helped LOL! 93bc92ac-9629-4342-afa1-e0ca40bea443
  4. Arris Arris VMS1100: Issues with U-verse STB and Xbone display--stretched display

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Arris Arris VMS1100: Issues with U-verse STB and Xbone display--stretched display: Arris (Set-top Boxes) Arris VMS1100: Issues with U-verse STB and Xbone display--stretched display I just signed up for Uverse TV. Technician was worthless and didnt explain or show me anything....
  5. 2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: ATT U-Verse: Pace 5031NV --> Belkin AC 1200 DB

2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: ATT U-Verse: Pace 5031NV --> Belkin AC 1200 DB: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701HG-B (ATT): ATT U-Verse: Pace 5031NV --> Belkin AC 1200 DB I've spent a lot of time trying to get this to work. I followed the instructions found HERE, but was...
  6. AT&T: AT&T U-verse retired

AT&T: AT&T U-verse retired: AT&T (ISPs): AT&T U-verse retired Hi darknite7669, After doing some research I found this thread on the official AT&T site: U-verse app on Xbox One On or after May 30, 2017, the Uverse.com site...
  7. U-Verse channel lineup not listed under my zip.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    U-Verse channel lineup not listed under my zip.: My zip code is [Mod removed personal info], which is located right below Memphis, TN. U-Verse doesn’t show up in the channel lineup, can XBOX Support please fix this?...
  8. Why can't I play HORDE or VERSES since the update has happened?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play HORDE or VERSES since the update has happened?: why can't I play HORDE or VERSES since the update? 2f5457bf-6f1d-40c3-844c-903777326e09
  9. AT&T U-verse app live TV problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AT&T U-verse app live TV problem: I recently downloaded the AT&T u-verse app on my xbox one and I have not been able to use the live TV streaming function to work. Does anyone know why this might be? I am logged into my account...
  10. XBOX 360 - Front USB ports verses Rear USB ports for USB-Memory-Sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 - Front USB ports verses Rear USB ports for USB-Memory-Sticks: Perhaps I put my first thread in the wrong forum... http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/7/t/2097047.aspx Basically, I have two functional USB-Memory-Sticks They work in the...