Ubiquiti: Known Issues

Discus and support Ubiquiti: Known Issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Ubiquiti (Routers): Known Issues Known Issues There are no currently known issues with this device. ea4677fa-0653-4067-b020-d258a6d797cc Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hydros, Jul 18, 2014.

1. XB1R Hydros
    XB1R Hydros Guest

Ubiquiti (Routers): Known Issues
    Known Issues

There are no currently known issues with this device.

:)

XB1R Hydros, Jul 18, 2014
  2. Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router

Ubiquiti (Routers) Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router
    I am currently running an all Ubiquiti Unifi setup with no issues so I may be able to help you out if you are using Unifi equipment, and still need help. UPNP is typically in the controllers settings and once enabled the Xbox should have no issue connecting.
    You may have to give your XB a Static IP. If you are using edge router equipment or the Air series I may still be able to help but I am going to have to do some research.

Here is a link to the Ubiquiti Forums that may help as well.

Ubiquiti Networks Community

WhyYouBeJelly, Jul 18, 2014
  3. Poppin Brass
    Poppin Brass Guest
    Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Xbox One X having intermittent connection issues on WiFi.

Ubiquiti (Routers) Ubiquiti Air Router: Xbox One X having intermittent connection issues on WiFi.
    I hope this is coded correctly, because I think the detail in the forum selection is too specific for what I'm looking for.

Anyway, I have a Scorpio edition Xbox One X and am having intermittent connection issues on WiFi.

I used to have my console wired, prior to the X, but I don't have the capability anymore.

I initially thought my router may be the issue because some other devices had problems every now and again. I ended up replacing my Netgear AC1750 with an Ubiquiti USG and AC AP Lite.

All of my issues have subsided, except with the console. I get short, intermittent connection issues that cause me to stop moving in-game and just stand there for a few seconds.

It is quite frustrating to try to play a competitive game with constant lag issues.

Poppin Brass, Jul 18, 2014
  4. AzP l Neymar Win User

Known Issues

Still getting constant disconnections, any way i can i stop it?
  5. Arminator Win User

Known Issues

[quote user="Walshy100"]

...You want to download "FBEditor-0.6.1.zip". NOTE: You will have to register to this forum before it'll allow you to download this, it took me a minute and was fairly painless with Google Chrome's translation option.

Once you've downloaded this, extract the zip. All it contains is a .jar file. Assuming you have any recent version of Java installed, all you will need to do is right click on this .jar file and then click 'Open'.

[/quote]

For those unwilling to register to a foreign forum and don't want to have JAVA on their machines, FBEditor is not really needed.

You can accomplish the same by exporting your Fritz!box settings from the web interface. You will get a file with your Fritz!box Model number and Firmware version and the Extension ".export"

Now either add ".txt" to the file or open it in any text editor by using the "All files *.*" selector.

You should now have the same display of settings as in FBEditor. Now find all occurences of "Teredo" (most text editors have a "Find" feature by pressing "CTRL+F" and then entering "teredo" in the search box).

Change all occurences for "Teredo_Filter=yes" to "no"

Since the Fritz!box usually rejects configurations that have been edited that way, you scroll all the way up, where it says "language="[your locale here]

For example as I'm German, the line would read "language=de"

Below that line make a new line and type:

NoChecks=yes

(Make sure you use this specific capitalisation: Capital "N", small "o", capital "C" and small "hecks")

Save that file and then use the import function of your Fritz!box to reload that configuration.

The Fritz!box will then reboot, and the Teredo blocking will be disabled.
  6. SenTinaL Oz Win User

Known Issues

7. SenTinaL Oz Win User

Known Issues

OK, since my German is a tad rusty, I think I will wait for the English update.

In the meantime, I can confirm that I now have an open NAT, having finally correctly followed all the above instructions.

I am getting an OPEN NAT both wired and wirelessly.

I have a Fritzbox 7390.

I have FRITZ!OS 05.51

Firmware version: 84.05.51

The main thing I had omitted correcting was turning off the IPv6 setting on my Fritz, as I thought that that were automatically reset when I turned them off at your ISP (I am with Internode in Australia).

So, this is what I have done to get my NAT OPEN.

1. Turn off ALL IPv6 features (both on ISP and on Fritz).

Be sure to save your settings each time and double check them.

2. Turn off your ISP's firewall (I am with Internode).

3. Set your DNS's manually on Fritz (to ISP settings as noted above) and auto on XB1

Primary DNS Server: 192.231.203.132

Secondary DNS Server: 192.231.203.3

4. Forward all ports noted above on Fritz, noting there are some new ones that the 360 did not require opened.

> Port 88 (UDP)

> Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

> Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

> Port 80 (TCP)

> Port 500 (UDP)

> Port 3544 (UDP) * new

> Port 4500 (UDP) * new

5. Turn on UPnP on Fritz

6. Give XB1 a fixed IP

7. Don't just reset your router via the menu, actually unplug it and wait at least 2 mins before turning it back on and then your XB1.

8. Always turn your XB1 off when changing settings on Fritz and then only on again after making changes on Fritz.

9. Now test both your network settings options on your XB1.

Be sure to test "Test network connection" & "Test multiplayer connection".

Don't believe your XB1 and only do the first test, as often you will get a false positive.

You can only be certain that you have an OPEN NAT by testing both connection types and getting OPEN on both tests.

10. You should now have reached the promised land have see the following:

NAT Type: OPEN

11. Still got a Strict or Moderate NAT? Go and double check everything. Be sure to save your settings each time and double check them again and make sure you actually unplug your Fritz and wait at least 2 mins before plugging the power back in and then
    testing your restarted XB1.

Hope this helps someone else and saves them the headaches and lost time I have had with it all, when I could / should have been gaming!!

Peace out.
  8. Ged the head Win User

Known Issues

I had that same problem so I just left DNS as automatic.

Forward the ports manually instead of UPnP and make sure your IPv6 is disabled.
Thema:

1. Ubiquiti: Known Issues - Similar Threads - Ubiquiti Known Issues

2. Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Strict nat since moved to WISP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Strict nat since moved to WISP: Ubiquiti (Routers) Ubiquiti Air Router: Strict nat since moved to WISP Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution...
  3. Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router

Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router: Ubiquiti (Routers) Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router I am currently running an all Ubiquiti Unifi setup with no issues so I may be able to help you out if you are using...
  4. Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Xbox One X having intermittent connection issues on WiFi.

Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Xbox One X having intermittent connection issues on WiFi.: Ubiquiti (Routers) Ubiquiti Air Router: Xbox One X having intermittent connection issues on WiFi. I hope this is coded correctly, because I think the detail in the forum selection is too specific...
  5. Ubiquiti: Overview

Ubiquiti: Overview: Ubiquiti (Routers): Overview Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt How to Find SSID (Network Name) Connect a computer to the gateway with an Ethernet...
  6. Ubiquiti: How to Find SSID

Ubiquiti: How to Find SSID: Ubiquiti (Routers): How to Find SSID (Network Name) Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt How to Find SSID (Network Name) Connect a computer to the...
  7. Ubiquiti: Wireless Security

Ubiquiti: Wireless Security: Ubiquiti (Routers): Wireless Security Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt How To Find Wireless Passphrase (WPA/WEP) There is no default wireless...
  8. Ubiquiti: MAC Filtering

Ubiquiti: MAC Filtering: Ubiquiti (Routers): MAC Filtering Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt MAC Filtering Connect a computer to the gateway with an Ethernet cable. Open a web...
  9. Ubiquiti: Change Wireless Channel

Ubiquiti: Change Wireless Channel: Ubiquiti (Routers): Change Wireless Channel Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt Change Wireless Channel Connect a computer to the gateway with an...
  10. Ubiquiti: Change Wireless Mode

Ubiquiti: Change Wireless Mode: Ubiquiti (Routers): Change Wireless Mode Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt Change Wireless Mode Connect a computer to the gateway with an Ethernet...