Ubiquiti: Port Forwarding

Discus and support Ubiquiti: Port Forwarding in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Ubiquiti (Routers): Port Forwarding Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt Port Forwarding Connect a computer... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hydros, Jul 18, 2014.

1. XB1R Hydros
    XB1R Hydros Guest

Ubiquiti (Routers): Port Forwarding
    Login Information

• Gateway: 192.168.1.1
    • Username: ubnt
    • Password: ubnt
    Port Forwarding

1. Connect a computer to the gateway with an Ethernet cable.
    2. Open a web browser on a computer.
    3. Type in the gateway address, 192.168.1.1 into the web address bar, hit enter.
    4. This will take you to a login page, type ubnt for both username and password.
    5. Once of the main page, select the Network tab.
    6. On the Network page, under the “LAN Network Settings” check the Port Forwarding box.
    7. Select the Configure… option.
    8. Type in the Xbox IP address into the “Private IP” text box.
    9. Type the Port number 3074 in the “Private Port” text box.
    10. Select Both for the “Type” drop down. If that is not an option then create a new line with the same information and select the corresponding
      TCP or UDP.
    11. Type the port number 3074 into the “Public Port” text box.
    12. You can add a description like Xbox live in the “Comment” text box.
    13. Check the Enable box.
    14. Select Save/Apply to save the changes.

Disable Port Forwarding

1. Connect a computer to the gateway with an Ethernet cable.
    2. Open a web browser on a computer.
    3. Type in the gateway address, 192.168.1.1 into the web address bar, hit enter.
    4. This will take you to a login page, type ubnt for both username and password.
    5. Once of the main page, select the Network tab.
    6. On the Network page, under the “LAN Network Settings” uncheck the Port Forwarding box.
    7. Select Save/Apply to save the changes.

:)

XB1R Hydros, Jul 18, 2014
  2. XBIR Zeus
    XBIR Zeus Guest
    Port Forwarding

Hello Kira x 117. Maybe I can help. What seems to be going wrong with port forwarding? Are you trying to get an open NAT? Did the settings fail?

XBIR Zeus, Jul 18, 2014
  3. Kira x 117
    Kira x 117 Guest
    Port Forwarding

i have tried and this and i can't connect to xbl. i called my ISP and xbox they (surprise surprise) couldn't help me. can you help me get his fixed?

Kira x 117, Jul 18, 2014
  4. JLG12344 Win User

Port Forwarding

The Port Numbers that are listed here don't really make sense.... There are only three areas that port numbers can be placed in and only a max of 5 'characters', that includes a coma, that can be entered in the space provided. There is the Global Port Range
    {00000 - 00000} and then the Base Host Port {00000}. After this is done is there a reason to delete it all after words? or is this just something to know in the future?
  5. drkillbydeath88 Win User

Port Forwarding

When I input 3074 into the external start/end port and internal start/end port, an error pops up saying that the defined port or port range is in use by another port forwarding, applications or UPNP rule. Help?
  6. KillitallBroMan Win User

Port Forwarding

It tells me that the IP address is not in valid range
  7. AmazingSteak638 Win User

Port Forwarding

Wtf when I activate it and leave the page it deactivates it.
  8. Mock Eye My Lay Win User

Port Forwarding

I've tried these settings as well as 2 other settings found on portforward.com that weren't necessarily for this router but I still get a moderate NAT :*( The other settings were for the EA4500 router and one off of the static ip steps for Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Ubiquiti: Port Forwarding - Similar Threads - Ubiquiti Port Forwarding

2. Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Strict nat since moved to WISP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Strict nat since moved to WISP: Ubiquiti (Routers) Ubiquiti Air Router: Strict nat since moved to WISP Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution...
  3. Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router

Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router: Ubiquiti (Routers) Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router I am currently running an all Ubiquiti Unifi setup with no issues so I may be able to help you out if you are using...
  4. Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Xbox One X having intermittent connection issues on WiFi.

Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Xbox One X having intermittent connection issues on WiFi.: Ubiquiti (Routers) Ubiquiti Air Router: Xbox One X having intermittent connection issues on WiFi. I hope this is coded correctly, because I think the detail in the forum selection is too specific...
  5. Ubiquiti: Overview

Ubiquiti: Overview: Ubiquiti (Routers): Overview Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt How to Find SSID (Network Name) Connect a computer to the gateway with an Ethernet...
  6. Ubiquiti: How to Find SSID

Ubiquiti: How to Find SSID: Ubiquiti (Routers): How to Find SSID (Network Name) Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt How to Find SSID (Network Name) Connect a computer to the...
  7. Ubiquiti: Wireless Security

Ubiquiti: Wireless Security: Ubiquiti (Routers): Wireless Security Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt How To Find Wireless Passphrase (WPA/WEP) There is no default wireless...
  8. Ubiquiti: MAC Filtering

Ubiquiti: MAC Filtering: Ubiquiti (Routers): MAC Filtering Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt MAC Filtering Connect a computer to the gateway with an Ethernet cable. Open a web...
  9. Ubiquiti: Change Wireless Channel

Ubiquiti: Change Wireless Channel: Ubiquiti (Routers): Change Wireless Channel Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt Change Wireless Channel Connect a computer to the gateway with an...
  10. Ubiquiti: Change Wireless Mode

Ubiquiti: Change Wireless Mode: Ubiquiti (Routers): Change Wireless Mode Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt Change Wireless Mode Connect a computer to the gateway with an Ethernet...