Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Xbox One X having intermittent connection issues on WiFi.

Discus and support Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Xbox One X having intermittent connection issues on WiFi. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Ubiquiti (Routers) Ubiquiti Air Router: Xbox One X having intermittent connection issues on WiFi. I hope this is coded correctly, because I think the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Poppin Brass, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Poppin Brass
    Poppin Brass Guest

Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Xbox One X having intermittent connection issues on WiFi.

Ubiquiti (Routers) Ubiquiti Air Router: Xbox One X having intermittent connection issues on WiFi.
    I hope this is coded correctly, because I think the detail in the forum selection is too specific for what I'm looking for.

Anyway, I have a Scorpio edition Xbox One X and am having intermittent connection issues on WiFi.

I used to have my console wired, prior to the X, but I don't have the capability anymore.

I initially thought my router may be the issue because some other devices had problems every now and again. I ended up replacing my Netgear AC1750 with an Ubiquiti USG and AC AP Lite.

All of my issues have subsided, except with the console. I get short, intermittent connection issues that cause me to stop moving in-game and just stand there for a few seconds.

It is quite frustrating to try to play a competitive game with constant lag issues.

:)

Poppin Brass, Feb 20, 2018
  2. Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router

Ubiquiti (Routers) Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router
    I am currently running an all Ubiquiti Unifi setup with no issues so I may be able to help you out if you are using Unifi equipment, and still need help. UPNP is typically in the controllers settings and once enabled the Xbox should have no issue connecting.
    You may have to give your XB a Static IP. If you are using edge router equipment or the Air series I may still be able to help but I am going to have to do some research.

Here is a link to the Ubiquiti Forums that may help as well.

Ubiquiti Networks Community

WhyYouBeJelly, Feb 20, 2018
  3. DazzledChain444, Feb 20, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Strict nat since moved to WISP

5. Mikey Man 2171 Win User

Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router

I am currently running an all Ubiquiti Unifi setup with no issues so I may be able to help you out if you are using Unifi equipment, and still need help. UPNP is typically in the controllers settings and once enabled the Xbox should have no issue connecting.
    You may have to give your XB a Static IP. If you are using edge router equipment or the Air series I may still be able to help but I am going to have to do some research.

Here is a link to the Ubiquiti Forums that may help as well.

https://community.ubnt.com/t5/forum...ced=false&allow_punctuation=false&q=xbox+live
  6. scarecrow7250 Win User

Xbox 360 continually disconnects from Xbox Live while using the Netflix app

Hi taidara,

Thanks for your questions.

My console is connected to a switch, which is connected to the router via ethernet over power. I also have a raspberry pi running kodi connected to the same switch and that has no issues with internet connectivity.

I have a router + modem combination setup. The modem is a D-Link DSL-502T (configured to be in bridge mode) and my router is an Ubiquiti ER-X-AU.

Yes, Netflix is working without issue whatsoever on all other devices in my household e.g. iPad, PC and Macbook Pro
  7. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Networking Hardware Information?

I Liked Cisco and Netgear too, I Use a UniFi from Ubiquiti for Wireless and I Use a TP-Link Router
  8. PalmettoBling Win User

Routers Used on Your Home Network.

I've switched to Ubiquity. They have an EdgeX router series that is flexible in configuration, including command line configurations while still having the wizards to keep it easy if needed, and supporting multiple Gigabit ports. I've had no problem
    with the switch and I love it so far.
Thema:

1. Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Xbox One X having intermittent connection issues on WiFi. - Similar Threads - Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air

2. Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Strict nat since moved to WISP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Strict nat since moved to WISP: Ubiquiti (Routers) Ubiquiti Air Router: Strict nat since moved to WISP Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution...
  3. Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router

Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router: Ubiquiti (Routers) Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router I am currently running an all Ubiquiti Unifi setup with no issues so I may be able to help you out if you are using...
  4. Ubiquiti: Overview

Ubiquiti: Overview: Ubiquiti (Routers): Overview Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt How to Find SSID (Network Name) Connect a computer to the gateway with an Ethernet...
  5. Ubiquiti: How to Find SSID

Ubiquiti: How to Find SSID: Ubiquiti (Routers): How to Find SSID (Network Name) Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt How to Find SSID (Network Name) Connect a computer to the...
  6. Ubiquiti: Wireless Security

Ubiquiti: Wireless Security: Ubiquiti (Routers): Wireless Security Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt How To Find Wireless Passphrase (WPA/WEP) There is no default wireless...
  7. Ubiquiti: MAC Filtering

Ubiquiti: MAC Filtering: Ubiquiti (Routers): MAC Filtering Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt MAC Filtering Connect a computer to the gateway with an Ethernet cable. Open a web...
  8. Ubiquiti: Change Wireless Channel

Ubiquiti: Change Wireless Channel: Ubiquiti (Routers): Change Wireless Channel Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt Change Wireless Channel Connect a computer to the gateway with an...
  9. Ubiquiti: Change Wireless Mode

Ubiquiti: Change Wireless Mode: Ubiquiti (Routers): Change Wireless Mode Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt Change Wireless Mode Connect a computer to the gateway with an Ethernet...
  10. Ubiquiti: Change Wireless Band

Ubiquiti: Change Wireless Band: Ubiquiti (Routers): Change Wireless Band (width) Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt Change Wireless Band (Width) Connect a computer to the gateway with...