Ubisoft - Free Season Pass & Game offer Re: Assassin's Creed Unity

Discus and support Ubisoft - Free Season Pass & Game offer Re: Assassin's Creed Unity in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After so many ongoing problems with ACU Ubisoft announced that they will now offer the season pass free to all game owners. Any customers who had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KarnEvor, Dec 26, 2014.

1. KarnEvor
    KarnEvor Guest

After so many ongoing problems with ACU Ubisoft announced that they will now offer the season pass free to all game owners. Any customers who had already purchased the season pass was to receive the choice of one of several Ubisoft titles free in time for
    Christmas.

I'm waiting. Still. Has anyone actually received their free game or is this just another failure from Ubisoft to deliver a working product to its customers?

And is Microsoft going to take any action against developers who knowingly release substandard games before they are ready?

In every other commercial exchange if a product is faulty or does not meet the advertised quality or performance the customer is entitled to a full refund. The Gaming Industry should be no exception and developers shouldn't be able to rely on aftermarket
    patches of up to 40GB+ to fix a 40GB game.

:)

KarnEvor, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    Season Pass unavailable

In a drastic move following the marred launch of Assassin's Creed Unity, Ubisoft has "discontinued" the game's Season Pass and announced free offerings as compensation to owners of the game.

In a separate Q&A, the company confirmed that the Season Passes "has been discontinued". As a result, current Season Pass holders on all platforms will be gifted a free Ubisoft game of their choice from the following list:

The Crew

Far Cry 4

Watch Dogs

Assassin's Creed Black Flag

Rayman Legends

Just Dance 2015

Z4ZonE, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    ACU Gold or season pass holders

In a drastic move following the marred launch of Assassin's Creed Unity, Ubisoft has "discontinued" the game's Season Pass and announced free offerings as compensation to owners of the game.

In a separate Q&A, the company confirmed that the Season Passes "has been discontinued". As a result, current Season Pass holders on all platforms will be gifted a free Ubisoft game of their choice from the following list:

The Crew

Far Cry 4

Watch Dogs

Assassin's Creed Black Flag

Rayman Legends

Just Dance 2015

Z4ZonE, Dec 26, 2014
  4. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest

Here is how you redeem the free game.

assassinscreed.ubi.com/.../live_updates_details.aspx

Also I seriously doubt Microsoft is going to take action against devs that release substandard games before they are ready......because Microsoft does the same thing...See Halo MCC.

DBurleson, Dec 26, 2014
Thema:

1. Ubisoft - Free Season Pass & Game offer Re: Assassin's Creed Unity - Similar Threads - Ubisoft Free Season

2. I cannot connect to game servers (ubisoft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to game servers (ubisoft): Ive powered down the console and I have internet. I cannot get the games to connect to the servers though. Anything else I can try? 0f56a4a6-8d11-49aa-86cb-5ba428dab1c4
  3. After Every Update FOR HONOR will not let me Connect to Ubisoft Servers!

in XboX Insiders
    After Every Update FOR HONOR will not let me Connect to Ubisoft Servers!: I've reported this many times but it still happens after ever Update! Is this only happening to me? It can't be Just me!! And Why the Hell is it happening in the First place?! submitted by...
  4. How to unlink ubisoft club account from xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink ubisoft club account from xbox account: So one day my cousin installed ubisoft club on my xbox just to check something. And now when i purchased the crew 2 i wanted to login on my account to earn some credits then i realised my xbox...
  5. Tom Clancy's the division 2 error message FOXTROT-04 Ubisoft Club temporarily unavailable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancy's the division 2 error message FOXTROT-04 Ubisoft Club temporarily unavailable...: Guys,error message solved Xbox one X. Step 1 : Remove the power cord of console Step 2 : Press Xbox button on console,it will make a sound and turn off,this clears motherboard cache and...
  6. Tom Clancy's the division 2,error frequently FOXTROT-04,Ubisoft support dont respond any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancy's the division 2,error frequently FOXTROT-04,Ubisoft support dont respond any...: Frequently erre code FOXTROT-04 Ubisoft club app temporarily off,try later,7 days off and ubisoft dont return any tickets,helps us or my mo ney back eafbd87b-cfd9-481a-b04b-44489c32a774
  7. O Erro 0x803f81f5 ao abrir app da ubisoft club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    O Erro 0x803f81f5 ao abrir app da ubisoft club: O Erro 0x803f81f5 ao abrir app da ubisoft club, priciso desse app para jogar The Division 2, só tenho 2 dispositivos na minha conta, um notebook e o xbox one s, só aconteceu com esse app. Error...
  8. Can’t sign into Ubisoft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Ubisoft!: Hi I just purchased “steep” and it says I must create and Ubisoft account to run it. It will not let me sign in for some reason? Do i have to have xbox live? Please help Thanks!...
  9. Xbox one Just Dance connecting to UbiSoft Server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Just Dance connecting to UbiSoft Server.: Can anyone help with getting my xbox one to connect Just Dance to the ubisoft servers so we can play Just Dance Unlimited. I have played with Port forwarding in my Virgin Media Hub 3.0 and no joy....
  10. Nothing is working to getting it fixed. Contacting Ubisoft is useless. I have a achievement...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing is working to getting it fixed. Contacting Ubisoft is useless. I have a achievement...: Okay, so regarding my last achievement that cannot be fixed and stops at 91% with everything unlocked, I think I might be banned from that achievement for life. I am pretty much unfortunate to be...