Ubisoft games really don’t work with quick resume.

Discus and support Ubisoft games really don’t work with quick resume. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It seems like everytime i load into an Ubisoft game with quick resume it crashes or dosnt load things properly. I feel like it has somthing to do with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aqua Archer273, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Ubisoft games really don’t work with quick resume.

It seems like everytime i load into an Ubisoft game with quick resume it crashes or dosnt load things properly. I feel like it has somthing to do with Ubisoft’s terrible account servers but im not sure. Its really annoying though cause it just makes me have to quit out and load back in, kinda the oppisite of quick resume.

:)

Aqua Archer273, Feb 23, 2021
  2. wi7bit Win User

I play a lot of The Division 2 and quick resume works perfectly with that title.

Yes, you get signed out of the multiplayer server but that's to be expected. But I'm back in the game after a few seconds.
  3. (Farscape) Win User

just a simple answer for you - It's UBISOFT.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello Aqua Archer273, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

It’s possible that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

If the issue still persists, we recommend reaching to the developers, they can provide further assistance!

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. FieldyOfKorn Win User

XBOX PUTTING ADVERTISEMENTS INTO XBOX LIVE

Personally, I don`t really mind the ads. They don`t affect my gaming at all, so they don`t really matter to me. Let Microsoft do their thing I say.
  6. Kxber Win User

Xbox series x questionnnn

that means the new quick resume feature works with those games :)
Thema:

1. Ubisoft games really don’t work with quick resume. - Similar Threads - Ubisoft games really

2. Reklamacja zakupu w grze firmy Ubisoft [Ubisoft Game Purchase Complaint]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reklamacja zakupu w grze firmy Ubisoft [Ubisoft Game Purchase Complaint]: Witam, dokonałem zakupu w grze division 2 w zakładce dodatki. Produkt jednak nie spełnia oczekiwań a jego opis wprowadza w błąd kupującego i chcialbym go zareklamować, odstąpić od umowy. Fakt ten...
  3. I cannot connect to game servers (ubisoft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to game servers (ubisoft): Ive powered down the console and I have internet. I cannot get the games to connect to the servers though. Anything else I can try? 0f56a4a6-8d11-49aa-86cb-5ba428dab1c4
  4. Problem mit Ubisoft Spiele [Problem with Ubisoft Games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem mit Ubisoft Spiele [Problem with Ubisoft Games]: Mein problem ist das ich nur auf meiner konsole keine ubisoft spiele online spielen kann auf anderen konsolen von freunden kann ich aber mit mein acc ubisoft spiele online spielen und der support...
  5. Achievment issues with Ubisoft games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievment issues with Ubisoft games.: Anyone else having issues with achievments unlocking with Ubisoft games? Ghost Recon Wildlands i have 4 achievments left to get HOWEVER 3 of them i have done but no achievments i have tried...
  6. New Tom Clancy Game to be Announced by Ubisoft on May 9th 2019. PREDICTIONS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Tom Clancy Game to be Announced by Ubisoft on May 9th 2019. PREDICTIONS?: My prediction for the Ubisoft May 9th announcement is Splinter Cell, How about yours? 0cbab405-d034-4fac-a46e-bfde7f20b888
  7. Should Ubisoft and Microsoft start remastered Assassin's Creed (1st game) for xbox one or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should Ubisoft and Microsoft start remastered Assassin's Creed (1st game) for xbox one or...: These are some idea suggestions: Ubisoft, Microsoft, and Xbox live should start remastered Assassin's Creed (1st game) this year with single player with stories from the game and books about...
  8. Ubisoft server not available - can`t play last bought of game "The crew 2"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft server not available - can`t play last bought of game "The crew 2": I bought "the crew 2" and have problems to start game. The game wants a ubisoft account, and I don´t reach ubisoft server, of course not availble.... d274a602-0442-4edc-9cb3-b11b6f4c1aab
  9. UBISOFT GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UBISOFT GAMES: Hello, I would like to tell you what is happening to me. For about 3 months I can not play the games of UBISOFT, always when I play they lock (after a few minutes playing), and consequently lock...
  10. Ubisoft Games Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft Games Backwards compatibility: Develop the new Xbox one x backwards compatibility for more Ubisoft games , like the others Assassin’s Creed games , 2 , Brotherhood, Revelations , 3 (especially this) and Rogue....