udate xbox 360 to xbox "One"

Discus and support udate xbox 360 to xbox "One" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i havnt been able to update. 03221232-2413-49c5-8869-572fd4bf4e80 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by paarthsandilya, May 6, 2021.

1. udate xbox 360 to xbox "One"

i havnt been able to update.

:)

paarthsandilya, May 6, 2021
  2. LethalSniper007 Win User

New Xbox One dashboard update wont let me play games at all

Was there a Xbox one udate today?
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello @paarthsandilya, I hope everything is going well for you!

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, please make sure to follow the following steps in order to fix your issue.

Please follow the the instruction on this link:

How to get a new Xbox 360 update | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming
  4. Siriusdish Win User

If what you mean by that is a software update, that is not possible. You need to buy the Physical Xbox One or Series S/X at a store such as Walmart, Target, and Best Buy.
  5. THE HIDDEN GRID Win User

Music transfer

Download the Otional Media Udate and you can save to to your xbox or from anywhere.
  6. APEXASSASSlN Win User

New Dashboard Update - Console Not Reading Discs :@

[quote user="Shonk"]

I have 4 xbox's setup around the house and 2 spares

from upgrading to a slim and an elite i got cheap just before slims came out

anway i have had all 6 setup since the 19th

in the hope one of them will have the fault so i can get a free slim :p

and 2 consoles got an update on the 24th

this may help people understand why they havnt had an update yet

Slim 2010 (First batch of slims) 4gb Liteon (NOT UDATED)

Jasper 2009 Liteon Elite (NOT UDATED)

Falcon 2008 Liteon Elite (Updated 24th)

Falcon Refurb 2010 Liteon (Updated 24th) (Was Falcon 2007 Week 35 Hitachi before refurb)

Falcon 2007 Week 40 Benq (NOT UDATED)

Xenon 2006 Samsung (NOT UDATED)

They seem to be updating them by drive type and revision

[/quote]Well thats ball cos i have 2 slims 4GB and 250GB and also the 2008 one and none of mine updated.
Thema:

1. udate xbox 360 to xbox "One" - Similar Threads - udate 360

2. Xbox 360 Wired Controller Randomly Swapping To Player 2, 3 or 4 (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Wired Controller Randomly Swapping To Player 2, 3 or 4 (PC): It swaps player after 20-30 minutes and stops working. In another forum I have read that it is because of "streaming apps" and I turned off geforce expeirence and xbox but that didn't fix it. I...
  3. I bought a game on Xbox store but I can't install it on my Xbox 360 E.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on Xbox store but I can't install it on my Xbox 360 E.: I purchased Watch Dogs from my notebook on Xbox website, but when I search for it on my console the option to buy appears, without an option to install it. I tried to turn off and turn on the...
  4. xbox 360 priveleges

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 priveleges: My brother and I were trying to play fable 3 online together on xbox one's. We both had xbox 360 before and then upgraded too xbox ones and our accounts are both child accounts, when he still had...
  5. Xbox original games bought on xbox one cant download to xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox original games bought on xbox one cant download to xbox 360: Bought Psychonauts off the xbox one store and i intended to download it to my xbox 360 but its asking me to buy it again on my xbox 360. I had the assumption that if you bought an OG xbox game...
  6. xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360: Are the Xbox 360 serves shut down already i cant find any news but a notification appeared on my series that said Xbox 360 online servers are gonna be shut down? 1d1fafe8-9263-4950-91a2-e8c4e34b0c41
  7. fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. udated this September and now it's looking for a game disk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. udated this September and now it's looking for a game disk.: fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. updated this September and now it's looking for a game disk. The game does not recognize the G.O.T.Y. disk. This is the second time I've seen this, both game disks are useless....
  8. Udated Account Info, rewards redeemed says pending

in XBoX Rewards
    Udated Account Info, rewards redeemed says pending: I have Updated all my Account Information, And rewards say pending I am unable to Select Redeem points as it is not available to select. How long does it take after my Account information is...
  9. I am having trouble with Set-up Udate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am having trouble with Set-up Udate: Hi, I was not if this helps but i am on a osx. Ok I got my New xbox one s yesterday and i am preforming the New start upset- i did the Update but just checking after it powered down or standby...
  10. I can't udate my game

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't udate my game: udate error code: 0x80070570 pls help me 5b30d722-a90f-46c9-8f73-a9bc4dc09ed3