UFC 3 Fight night champion bundle

Discus and support UFC 3 Fight night champion bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased UFC 3 fight night champion bundle on the 23rd, i recived my seperate content code yesterday and i redeemed it almost instantly as the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GLSi BangBangz, Jan 7, 2019.

1. UFC 3 Fight night champion bundle

I purchased UFC 3 fight night champion bundle on the 23rd, i recived my seperate content code yesterday and i redeemed it almost instantly as the xbox message came through but i recived no content, i spoke to a member of microsoft team and they said the
    code was redeemed on another console. I dont understand how because my account was the only one signed in and i redeemed the code as soon as i recived it.

:)

GLSi BangBangz, Jan 7, 2019
  2. mattmateer Win User

receiving a code that has been redeemed

purchased ufc 3 standard fight night champions edition through xbox atore - ufc 3 downloaded no problem. 10 days later received a code from xbox live to redeem to recieve fight night champions only the codeni recieved was already redeemed
  3. ETHANLAMONT1 Win User

UFC 3 Fight Night Edition, Not recieved Fight Night Champion code 2 months later.

Its not in my messages sent by xbox live.

Hi Ethan,

Where did you purchase this edition from? All I can find on the Microsoft Store is the Deluxe edition:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ea-sports-ufc-3-deluxe-edition/bvxmwspwmbrk?&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

However I did find a post about the UFC 3 Fight Night Champion Bundle which I believe is what you are referring to and it does state you should have gotten a code for Fight Night Champion 7-10 days after purchase to your Xbox Live message center. It's not
    sent to you by email but rather via a message from Xbox Live that you can see from your messages on Xbox Live. Double check your Xbox Live messages since they don't expire and your code may already be there.

https://forums.ea.com/en/ufc/discussion/236086/ufc-3-fight-night-champion-bundle

If it's not there then it would be best to request a callback from customer support and they may be able to help you with the code.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

UFC 3 Fight Night Edition, Not recieved Fight Night Champion code 2 months later.

Hi Ethan,

Where did you purchase this edition from? All I can find on the Microsoft Store is the Deluxe edition:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ea-sports-ufc-3-deluxe-edition/bvxmwspwmbrk?&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

However I did find a post about the UFC 3 Fight Night Champion Bundle which I believe is what you are referring to and it does state you should have gotten a code for Fight Night Champion 7-10 days after purchase to your Xbox Live message center. It's not
    sent to you by email but rather via a message from Xbox Live that you can see from your messages on Xbox Live. Double check your Xbox Live messages since they don't expire and your code may already be there.

https://forums.ea.com/en/ufc/discussion/236086/ufc-3-fight-night-champion-bundle

If it's not there then it would be best to request a callback from customer support and they may be able to help you with the code.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps!
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi GLSi BangBangz,

Thank you for reaching out to us! we understand this can be confusing since the code was redeemed on the wrong account.
    However, only support agent will be able to attempt to help with this. We on the forums don't have the tools to help with this.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:

Contact Us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select
    See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.
  6. Koods Win User

The forum team wouldn't be able to replace a code, that would have to come from the support team as described above.
Thema:

1. UFC 3 Fight night champion bundle - Similar Threads - UFC Fight night

2. UFC 3 Fight Night Edition, Not recieved Fight Night Champion code 2 months later.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    UFC 3 Fight Night Edition, Not recieved Fight Night Champion code 2 months later.: Hello there, im wondering if anybody can help me as i purchased UFC 3 Fight Night Edition on January the 2nd 2019 and i still have not received the Fight Champion code that i should have received...
  3. UFC 2 Bruce Lee Complement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC 2 Bruce Lee Complement: I bought Bruce Lee pack in the store and installed i,t but continuous blocked in the game. What can I do? 1379700c-5fd1-44b5-9b2c-47c58d52d3ed
  4. UFC Undisputed 3 on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC Undisputed 3 on Xbox One?: I'm creating this one because the old thread has been closed, ufc undisputed 3 is a great sports game and it can be a good game for backwards compatibility 3b21dd32-0240-4019-b498-6a0e52658e76
  5. Microsoft Store Never Send the code for Final Night after I bought EA Sports UFC 73

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Never Send the code for Final Night after I bought EA Sports UFC 73: Microsoft Store Never Send the code for Final Night after I bought EA Sports UFC 73. I bought the game more than a week ago and so far they never send me a code or any instruction to download...
  6. Purchased ufc 227

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased ufc 227: I have been charged twice for purchasing ufc 227. How can i get refunded for this?? c074ed0a-e88a-4ef1-bc8a-40547fc8ae29
  7. EA Sports UFC 3 game jumps out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports UFC 3 game jumps out: I bought EA Sports UFC 3 (including Bruce Lee's file) at the xbox store. When playing the game, there will be a problem that the game will jump out to the xbox main screen when it is halfway...
  8. UFC App - Keeps glitching when trying to pay, says "try again"...billed 2x, still no fight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC App - Keeps glitching when trying to pay, says "try again"...billed 2x, still no fight: Hello! Installed the app on my xbox one, went to order tonights fight. Tried it, threw an error, says try again later. I reboot the xbox one, try again, same error. I get 2 emails about 5...
  9. Xbox One - HDCP UFC Fight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - HDCP UFC Fight: I have never had this message before. I have watched all kinds of content from Netflix to payforview content from Bell ExpressVU. Had an issue last night. I had ordered a UFC fight via the...
  10. Fight Night Round 3 vs UFC 2009 Undisputed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fight Night Round 3 vs UFC 2009 Undisputed: Going to grab a few game's from Game from their 3 for £10 pre-owned list and was just wondering if anybody had any opinion's on the best game out of the 2 before I order thanks in advance for any...