Uh oh, it appears your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. This is probably...

Discus and support Uh oh, it appears your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. This is probably... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am sure I did nothing wrong. I had this account for years. When i try to fix it nothing happens. 9c77cfe3-f185-486f-a33c-aecd3893f0b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sassy 576, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Sassy 576
    Sassy 576 Guest

Uh oh, it appears your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. This is probably...

I am sure I did nothing wrong. I had this account for years. When i try to fix it nothing happens.

:)

Sassy 576, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Uh oh, it appears your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. This is probably because it did

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.
  3. Echo4Ent Win User

Uh oh, it appears your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. This is probably because it didn’t meet one of the requirements outlined in the Microsoft Services Agreement.

4. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended.

5. Smwutches Win User

You'll have to try emailing Microsoft Rewards support again. They do not use the forums and Xbox Rewards support cannot assist since that is a different program.
  6. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support.
Thema:

1. Uh oh, it appears your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. This is probably... - Similar Threads - appears Microsoft Rewards

2. My Xbox Live Gold membership is not appearing on my Xbox or my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Live Gold membership is not appearing on my Xbox or my Microsoft account: A few years ago I added recurring billing for my yearly Xbox Live Gold membership. However, I wish to turn off this feature. I checked the "services and subscriptions" section of my Microsoft...
  3. Error code 8015402B keeps appearing when we try to log in a new microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8015402B keeps appearing when we try to log in a new microsoft account.: The email address HAS been verified and these pages allow us to log in to thisaccount with no problem using the same details. We need to add 3 months gold membership and simply can not even log...
  4. Microsoft account appears maliciously 'claimed' as someone else's child.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account appears maliciously 'claimed' as someone else's child.: Early this year it came to my attention that my MS account was being claimed as a child in an unfamiliar 'family'. I received some help for my issue in June of this year (fixed the age listed on...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Level 2 not appearing.

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards Level 2 not appearing.: Xbox live Rewards just changed to Microsoft rewards in Canada a few days ago and it says in the FAQ "Previous Xbox live rewards members with a My VIP Star Rank will automatically be upgraded to...
  6. Error 0x87dd0003 appears when trying to access Microsoft store from Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87dd0003 appears when trying to access Microsoft store from Xbox One S: When trying to access Microsoft Store using the app from my Xbox One S i get the error 0x87dd0003. Everything else works fine like internet connection and playing online games....
  7. Uh oh, it appears your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. This is probably because ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uh oh, it appears your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. This is probably because ...: my name is chris galloway Can u please help turn on my xbox rewards back on if the there any i need to let me know please 4f86ae88-cdf3-43f2-898e-5b817b9635b6
  8. Game not appearing on Xbox (while appearing on my microsoft account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game not appearing on Xbox (while appearing on my microsoft account): I try to redeemed a game I bought. The games appears well on my microsoft account as purchased and completed but it doesn't appear on my Xbox. How can I reset my xbox or do something else to make...
  9. it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it ...: it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it appears to me that I need MXN $ 212.00 note: this is for my xbox live please fix it...
  10. Microsoft funds not appearing on Xbox 360 after changing region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft funds not appearing on Xbox 360 after changing region: I bought a 25$ gift card to buy halo 3 and after I entered the code and tried to buy it I got an error,I changed my region and the error was gone but now my Xbox 360 says I have 0 USD but when I...