Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

Discus and support Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting this error when trying to purchase a game online to download to my system! I spent an hour online with the help chat and they could not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LaterRaindrop76, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

I keep getting this error when trying to purchase a game online to download to my system! I spent an hour online with the help chat and they could not fix. Then said they would send it in and I should get an email telling me how to fix this issue. I still
    have not got any help. This is really frustrating!!

:)

LaterRaindrop76, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Nice

My says

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system

oblivionkhaos, Mar 13, 2014
  3. oliverbaugh
    oliverbaugh Guest
    xbox team

it says uh oh that shouldn't of happened

it appears that you've found a glitch in the system

oliverbaugh, Mar 13, 2014
  4. Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

Hello,

usually the answer from the Xbox support arrives within four business days. You just have to exercise a little patience.

Hope you solve this issue very soon!

DangerousBard, Mar 13, 2014
Thema:

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

1. Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. - Similar Threads - shouldn't happened appears

2. oh... that shouldn't have happened. Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    oh... that shouldn't have happened. Xbox 360: as the title said, that what I get everytime I try to get far cry 2 (xbox 360 game) from my xbox one (with gold) I have a turkey visa card and my region set to turkey on my xbox and on my...
  3. Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.: I set up my account in Windows 10 to be able to try out Minecraft and I got an auto generated gamertag. When I log on to my account through the web to change it I get an error when I attempt to...
  4. Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.: I have been trying at this for months! Every time I try to change my Microsoft Account Settings. The deal is that I used to be a part of that Xbox family thing. It was set up so that I could not...
  5. Friends list error message : "Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened".

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list error message : "Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened".: I have added my daughter as a friend, but she cannot access her friends list. Instead, she gets this message: Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the...
  6. Error: Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error: Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.: I keep getting the message below across all browsers when I attempt messaging: Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened....
  7. uh oh... that shouldn't have happened

in XBoX on Consoles
    uh oh... that shouldn't have happened: I made Microsoft account for my kid, when she got her windows phone. That account works just fine, but when we try to log into xbox site with that account, It keeps telling me that uh oh... that...
  8. Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.: Uh oh... that should not have happened. It appears you have found a glitch in the system. date:05/03/2015...
  9. "Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened." error

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened." error: its been happening for about 6 months ive tried everything like clearing cache and and different browsers and nothing helped ive called microsoft and the chat online and they daid theyd fix it but...
  10. Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system: This is what I get when I try to manage my account on the web page and my 360 won't let me do ***. Any suggestions? 1e9b28c7-1a78-4f62-aaf7-ad416f99acb8