Uhd 4 k film

Discus and support Uhd 4 k film in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi first of all I'm from Germany, maybe there's a difference i have a Xbox one x and a 4 k display and English is the language.if I buy a film for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by almcsnoop, Sep 1, 2018.

1. almcsnoop
    almcsnoop Guest

Uhd 4 k film

Hi first of all I'm from Germany, maybe there's a difference i have a Xbox one x and a 4 k display and English is the language.if I buy a film for example infinity war there's written that this film is available in uhd, I just have to choose in the drop
    down menu.

But there's just SD and HD to choose. So where can I get uhd 4 k films?

By the way in the settings you can read: resolution 4 k uhd hdr activate. So there's everything OK.

:)

almcsnoop, Sep 1, 2018
  2. UHD Bluray Film

Original UHD Blu-Ray Film Magnificent Seven, cannot be read from the Xbox One S. Microsoft say the Film Studio has to solve the Problem. From the MGM Studios never answer my E-Mails. What a shame! I ben thinking about to give away my Xbox One, my Xbox One
    S, Kinect etc. because I`m pissed off.

Original UHD Blu-Ray Film "Die Glorreichen Sieben" kann von der Xbox One S nicht gelesen werden. Microsoft sagt das Film Studio muss das lösen, das MGM Studio antwortet gar nicht, eine Schande!

SiebenDruide296, Sep 1, 2018
  3. SteveCassidy
    SteveCassidy Guest
    UHD 4K movies in Film and TV App

Hi All

I know you can buy Black Panthan in the UK in a UHD format in the Film and TV app, but will the UK be getting more 4k films and when will it be?

Cheers

Cass

SteveCassidy, Sep 1, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

Uhd 4 k film

HI! sometimes uhd format is not available in all countries and in fact that's the case for infinity war.

Maybe they'll add it in the future but for now it's not possible to buy the uhd version.

denis97g, Sep 1, 2018
  5. almcsnoop
    almcsnoop Guest
    Thx for answer that's what I guessed.

almcsnoop, Nov 5, 2018
  6. almcsnoop Win User

Uhd 4 k film

Thx for answer that's what I guessed.
  7. denis97g Win User

Uhd 4 k film

HI! sometimes uhd format is not available in all countries and in fact that's the case for infinity war.

Maybe they'll add it in the future but for now it's not possible to buy the uhd version.
  8. User 9242019 Win User

Quality differences for 4K UHD player on Xbox One S & Xbox One X?

Maybe you are seeing film grain in the 4K UHD transfers. There is enough resolution that it would easily be visible from a normal viewing distance.
  9. Aventhyz Win User

Use Netflix or Hulu for watching movies with 4K resolution
  10. RomkaZzz Win User

Hello! Why you didn't try some film rent apps like HULU or Netflix that support 4K?
Thema:

Uhd 4 k film

1. Uhd 4 k film - Similar Threads - Uhd film

2. XBox One X wont play BD or UHD disc just shows HDCP error, and only will play games in HD mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X wont play BD or UHD disc just shows HDCP error, and only will play games in HD mode.: are there any xbox one xes reported to fail to do 4k uhd on capable tvs with all tv and xbox one xes settings correct,but will still play hd games, but wont play BD or UHD discs because of an HDCP...
  3. 4K UHD vs 1080p setting option

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K UHD vs 1080p setting option: So finally got my xbox one setup to my receiver to push 4k/hdr10. My question is should I leave the resolution on the Xbox one x set to 4K UHD, or 1080p (with allow 4k & allow HDR10 on). My...
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal I have enabled game mode and HDR plus signal on the tv. Even then it doesnt pick it up....
  5. Specific 4k UHD Blu Ray Discs Not Working on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Specific 4k UHD Blu Ray Discs Not Working on Xbox One S: All my 15+ legit 4k Blu Ray discs work perfectly fine EXCEPT particular one "Matrix: Reloaded" which I have already exchanged a new pack from the retailer, only the blue-ray works but not the UHD...
  6. Epson 3010e: Xbox one s loses signal as soon as switched to 4k on a Hisense 50a6100uw UHD...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Epson 3010e: Xbox one s loses signal as soon as switched to 4k on a Hisense 50a6100uw UHD...: Epson (Televisions) 3010e: Xbox one s loses signal as soon as switched to 4k on a Hisense 50a6100uw UHD 4k TV. Hisense isnt the best quality tv they make the low budget sharp brand with sharp...
  7. 4K UHD Playback

in XboX Insiders
    4K UHD Playback: I am having troubles with my 4K UHD copy of Ex Machina. It shows the loading screen for about 2 seconds then cuts to all black. I returned the disc and tried on a new copy, but same issue. Put a...
  8. 4K UHD 120Hz not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K UHD 120Hz not working?: I just unboxed my LG C9 oled, and can not change the picture settings from 60Hz to 120Hz on my Xbox One X. Please help 86f8ef47-3b69-4c42-8d2b-946a25e1cedb
  9. UHD 4K movies in Film and TV App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UHD 4K movies in Film and TV App: Hi All I know you can buy Black Panthan in the UK in a UHD format in the Film and TV app, but will the UK be getting more 4k films and when will it be? Cheers Cass...
  10. UHD Bluray Film

in XBoX on Consoles
    UHD Bluray Film: Original UHD Blu-Ray Film Magnificent Seven, cannot be read from the Xbox One S. Microsoft say the Film Studio has to solve the Problem. From the MGM Studios never answer my E-Mails. What a...