Uhd 4 k film

Discus and support Uhd 4 k film in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi first of all I'm from Germany, maybe there's a difference i have a Xbox one x and a 4 k display and English is the language.if I buy a film for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by almcsnoop, Sep 1, 2018.

1. almcsnoop
    almcsnoop Guest

Uhd 4 k film

Hi first of all I'm from Germany, maybe there's a difference i have a Xbox one x and a 4 k display and English is the language.if I buy a film for example infinity war there's written that this film is available in uhd, I just have to choose in the drop
    down menu.

But there's just SD and HD to choose. So where can I get uhd 4 k films?

By the way in the settings you can read: resolution 4 k uhd hdr activate. So there's everything OK.

:)

almcsnoop, Sep 1, 2018
  2. UHD Bluray Film

Original UHD Blu-Ray Film Magnificent Seven, cannot be read from the Xbox One S. Microsoft say the Film Studio has to solve the Problem. From the MGM Studios never answer my E-Mails. What a shame! I ben thinking about to give away my Xbox One, my Xbox One
    S, Kinect etc. because I`m pissed off.

Original UHD Blu-Ray Film "Die Glorreichen Sieben" kann von der Xbox One S nicht gelesen werden. Microsoft sagt das Film Studio muss das lösen, das MGM Studio antwortet gar nicht, eine Schande!

SiebenDruide296, Sep 1, 2018
  3. SteveCassidy
    SteveCassidy Guest
    UHD 4K movies in Film and TV App

Hi All

I know you can buy Black Panthan in the UK in a UHD format in the Film and TV app, but will the UK be getting more 4k films and when will it be?

Cheers

Cass

SteveCassidy, Sep 1, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

Uhd 4 k film

HI! sometimes uhd format is not available in all countries and in fact that's the case for infinity war.

Maybe they'll add it in the future but for now it's not possible to buy the uhd version.

denis97g, Sep 1, 2018
  5. almcsnoop
    almcsnoop Guest
    Thx for answer that's what I guessed.

almcsnoop, Nov 5, 2018
  6. almcsnoop Win User

Uhd 4 k film

Thx for answer that's what I guessed.
  7. denis97g Win User

Uhd 4 k film

HI! sometimes uhd format is not available in all countries and in fact that's the case for infinity war.

Maybe they'll add it in the future but for now it's not possible to buy the uhd version.
  8. User 9242019 Win User

Quality differences for 4K UHD player on Xbox One S & Xbox One X?

Maybe you are seeing film grain in the 4K UHD transfers. There is enough resolution that it would easily be visible from a normal viewing distance.
  9. Aventhyz Win User

Use Netflix or Hulu for watching movies with 4K resolution
  10. RomkaZzz Win User

Hello! Why you didn't try some film rent apps like HULU or Netflix that support 4K?
Thema:

Uhd 4 k film

1. Uhd 4 k film - Similar Threads - Uhd film

2. Xbox One X - excessive noise from machine when playing UHD blu rays.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - excessive noise from machine when playing UHD blu rays.: Hi All. My X1X gets really noisy when playing UHD discs, and it's only UHD discs, it's fine with standard blu rays and game discs. It sounds like a combination of the fan and disc spinning, but...
  3. Xbox One X disc drive to loud to be used as an UHD Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X disc drive to loud to be used as an UHD Bluray player: Hi! When I got my Xbox One X I bought it both for games and for watching UHD Blurays. Sadly I have now come to the conclusion that its not fit at all to be used as a UHD Bluray player. The disc...
  4. 4K UHD Bluray Freezes, Skips on Project Scorpio Edition Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K UHD Bluray Freezes, Skips on Project Scorpio Edition Xbox One X: My Project Scorpio edition Xbox One X has a major issue with 4K bluray playback. Roughly in the middle of all movies, the playback will stutter and freeze so not watchable. This issue does not...
  5. UHD Rental not playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UHD Rental not playing: When i start the movie I am getting an error code 0x000005d4. All other streaming services are working, so my connection is fine. ***Moved from: Movies & TV*** af5fcff0-3213-4547-890d-af931d244bcf
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: How to setup Xbox One X with a Samsung U32J590UQN 32-Inch 4K UHD Monitor

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: How to setup Xbox One X with a Samsung U32J590UQN 32-Inch 4K UHD Monitor: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: How to setup Xbox One X with a Samsung U32J590UQN 32-Inch 4K UHD Monitor Glad to see the issue may have been the incorrect HDMI port! Glad we could help!...
  7. Lion king 4k uhd not playing on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lion king 4k uhd not playing on xbox one x: I am now on my second lion king 4k uhd disc that will not work on my xbox one x. Both were new discs. All my other 4k discs work fine, and none of my game discs fail to be read. I can see from...
  8. Purchased venom uhd and it does not play all i get is sony logo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased venom uhd and it does not play all i get is sony logo: Venom purchased from microsoft store will not play 4k tv and i ordered uhd 0a5869af-20bc-4142-8757-d1b961d58238
  9. UHD 4K movies in Film and TV App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UHD 4K movies in Film and TV App: Hi All I know you can buy Black Panthan in the UK in a UHD format in the Film and TV app, but will the UK be getting more 4k films and when will it be? Cheers Cass...
  10. UHD Bluray Film

in XBoX on Consoles
    UHD Bluray Film: Original UHD Blu-Ray Film Magnificent Seven, cannot be read from the Xbox One S. Microsoft say the Film Studio has to solve the Problem. From the MGM Studios never answer my E-Mails. What a...