UI - clock/battery/submenu options in top corner?(Beta 1910)

Discus and support UI - clock/battery/submenu options in top corner?(Beta 1910) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is this a change to see user interest/feedback or unintended? It was displayed in the bottom right until I updated today, and I prefer it at that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/samsam12, Sep 6, 2019.

1. /u/samsam12
    /u/samsam12 Guest

Is this a change to see user interest/feedback or unintended?

It was displayed in the bottom right until I updated today, and I prefer it at that portion of the screen. I'd let this be an option per user choice.

submitted by /u/samsam12
    [link] [comments]

/u/samsam12, Sep 6, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

A small system update being released to everyone today

I'm in the Preview Program and in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, I'm testing several 1910 builds but at the moment no new UI for me.
  3. BALDYBOY Win User

when is the update?

Battery meter is next to the clock.
  4. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Xbox one home page

Battery Indicator is probably at the top of ALL our lists to add back in. Not sure why it was removed. Clock DOES exist on home screen, but only after "Xbox Go Home" in the bottom right for like 5 seconds. lol and ??? on the design choice there.
  5. EXES5 Win User

Update problems error code 80070002

Are you on Alpha? 1910 got releaesd so it should update fine now

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/01/june-1st-new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-ring-1910-update-1910-190530-1940/
  6. cy43rguru Win User

battery status Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

If you have Steam, the new Steam UI shows the battery indicator I believe
Thema:

1. UI - clock/battery/submenu options in top corner?(Beta 1910) - Similar Threads - clock battery submenu

2. Daily Challenge Time Clock

in XBoX on Windows
    Daily Challenge Time Clock: Just performed the daily challenge . Did the first 24 challenges and exited the xbox program to have dinner. Several hours passed and when I returned, I opened the xbox program and checked my...
  3. What is the game you have clocked the most hours on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the game you have clocked the most hours on?: i love mass effect serries fc01d202-6607-4ced-933b-38b42df8c5ff
  4. Why Doesn't Clock Suspend When Play Suspends

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Doesn't Clock Suspend When Play Suspends: Is there a reason that the game time clock continues to run even when I suspend my play due to other obligations. This has been a persistent issue with my activity using the "Solitaire World Tour"...
  5. Game Crashing and Time clock continues running....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Crashing and Time clock continues running....: I was playing on two different events,twice the game crashed and the time clock continued to run.. Adding time to my end game result.. Why didn't the clock stop when the game crashes..??...
  6. Clock errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clock errors: I played all 30 games today, with an average time below 5min! Yet, my leader board shows my total time in excess of 10hours! Yes I played some games early, shut down, and came back later to...
  7. clock off again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    clock off again: Playing Solitaire collection tournament. Your timer reads 2 hours and 25 minutes. I've been on for an hour. Even signed out so you wouldn't count my time away from the game. When I assigned...
  8. game clock issue now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game clock issue now: ABout an hour ago i posted an issue with ads not reverting back to the game; in fact, the ad finished and closed the app entirely. Now I find that the game clock in Microsoft Solitaire Collection...
  9. Far Cry 5 - Stuck at "Drive to Midwife" with 53 second countdown clock - Can't get out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 5 - Stuck at "Drive to Midwife" with 53 second countdown clock - Can't get out: I've got a lot of time invested in this game. I just finished John Seed's region and now I'm stuck in the "Drive to the Midwife" mission. I can't go to any other missions and it keeps a 53 second...
  10. Clock resets when unplugged.. No internal battery?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clock resets when unplugged.. No internal battery?: Hey, I had a question about the internal battery (or if there is one at all). I transport my XBox One console here and there lately to play when I am away from home. At my secondary location, I...