UI - clock/battery/submenu options in top corner?(Beta 1910)

Discus and support UI - clock/battery/submenu options in top corner?(Beta 1910) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is this a change to see user interest/feedback or unintended? It was displayed in the bottom right until I updated today, and I prefer it at that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/samsam12, Sep 6, 2019.

1. /u/samsam12
    /u/samsam12 Guest

Is this a change to see user interest/feedback or unintended?

It was displayed in the bottom right until I updated today, and I prefer it at that portion of the screen. I'd let this be an option per user choice.

submitted by /u/samsam12
    [link] [comments]

/u/samsam12, Sep 6, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

A small system update being released to everyone today

I'm in the Preview Program and in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, I'm testing several 1910 builds but at the moment no new UI for me.
  3. BALDYBOY Win User

when is the update?

Battery meter is next to the clock.
  4. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Xbox one home page

Battery Indicator is probably at the top of ALL our lists to add back in. Not sure why it was removed. Clock DOES exist on home screen, but only after "Xbox Go Home" in the bottom right for like 5 seconds. lol and ??? on the design choice there.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

There Was A Problem With The Update

Do you have a reference for this quote

"Thanks for updating us with your reply. The issue with updating turned out to be related to a

Preview Build for the console that was sent out to our Preview Program customers that day
    . What this means is that if your console is enrolled in the Preview Program, then traditional troubleshooting will not work for your console. " unquote

I downloaded that exact Preview build without any issues at all. However, I did wait until
    the Core issue problem with XBLive was resolved before attempting the update.

I am still using that build and have not had any major issues.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Time is in the top right

When I turned on my xbox this morning my clock was at the top right. The options for take a screenshot and record a clip also moved to the top. I'm not a part of the insider program. Signing out seems to have fixed it though.
Thema:

1. UI - clock/battery/submenu options in top corner?(Beta 1910) - Similar Threads - clock battery submenu

2. Display of clock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Display of clock: Good afternoon, I'm just wondering why the display of my clock changes from the bottom to the top of the screen, depending on what time zone i put it at. I want it to stay at the bottom of the...
  3. Yellow clock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yellow clock: Hi my x box is in Germany for repair but where it says created 31/10/2019 completed Your package is on its way to us 31/10/2019 1Z9476RX9191672921 completed Your package has arrived has a...
  4. Homepage clock location moved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Homepage clock location moved: When you press the xbox box logo on a controller and the home page comes up, the clock used to be at the bottom right corner of the screen but in the last couple of days it is now appearing in the...
  5. Why has my xbox one clock moved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my xbox one clock moved?: When pressing the guide button, my clock was always on the lower right and since yesterday has been in the upper right. How do I change this? I tried resetting the console (but keeping my games...
  6. Help with changing position of clock

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with changing position of clock: Hello my xbox updated yesterday 22 october and the clock when you press the xbox button to the menu is on the top not the bottom as before. Is there any way i can move it down....
  7. Daily Challenge Time Clock

in XBoX on Windows
    Daily Challenge Time Clock: Just performed the daily challenge . Did the first 24 challenges and exited the xbox program to have dinner. Several hours passed and when I returned, I opened the xbox program and checked my...
  8. What is the game you have clocked the most hours on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the game you have clocked the most hours on?: i love mass effect serries fc01d202-6607-4ced-933b-38b42df8c5ff
  9. Why Doesn't Clock Suspend When Play Suspends

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Doesn't Clock Suspend When Play Suspends: Is there a reason that the game time clock continues to run even when I suspend my play due to other obligations. This has been a persistent issue with my activity using the "Solitaire World Tour"...
  10. Clock resets when unplugged.. No internal battery?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clock resets when unplugged.. No internal battery?: Hey, I had a question about the internal battery (or if there is one at all). I transport my XBox One console here and there lately to play when I am away from home. At my secondary location, I...