UI of xbox game pass on android

Discus and support UI of xbox game pass on android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi I'm minetheground and I seem to have a problem in the game pass app. When I first open the app from being closed its normals size. But once I open... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Thecreeperkilr, Apr 24, 2021.

1. UI of xbox game pass on android

Hi I'm minetheground and I seem to have a problem in the game pass app.

When I first open the app from being closed its normals size.

But once I open a game the app maximises in to a size to that makes playing games impossible.

Here is some screenshot

Before launching a game

UI of xbox game pass on android [​IMG]

When launching a game the screen goes to big

And when I exit the game the app looks like this

This is probably a caused by the new browser experience but I hope this will get fixed soon so that people can play game pass

:)

Thecreeperkilr, Apr 24, 2021
  2. dempup Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Hi Hamnos.

Go to the Xbox Game Pass tap on your UI and you will see all the games available on Game Pass.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
  4. Dvao Win User

Error - 9 Minecraft on mobile android

My phone is running an android 10 UI 2.0.

I really shouldn't have to buy a new phone just to play.
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Xbox ultimate game sharing

Hello 3 xboxs would be a no, for the android download the XBox Game Pass and see if it lets you. Cd games would not be shared on digital downloaded games.
  6. Lost HaVoK Win User

I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4.

I have it running with Android 6, Marshmellow. I tried the xbox app I dont have game pass.
Thema:

UI of xbox game pass on android

1. UI of xbox game pass on android - Similar Threads - game pass android

2. Remote Install from Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works April 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Install from Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works April 2021: Since the last update, Remote Install function of the Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works. The following versions gives me an error when I try to Remote Install: v2103.15.407...
  3. Will there ever be Mouse and Keyboard support for Game Pass on Android?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Will there ever be Mouse and Keyboard support for Game Pass on Android?: I use a Tablet, I know the app works great with a controller, but there are just some games that work so much better with mouse and keyboard. The main two genres being FPSs and RTSs, RTSs being...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Android App joysticks and D-pad are not recognized

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Android App joysticks and D-pad are not recognized: Hello thereI am using a Xbox one controller on my Samsung S10 to play on the cloud via the xbox game pass app. The controller works fine on my XSX. I can also pick the game in the XGP Android App...
  5. Xbox Game Pass and Console Streaming on Android - Any "full screen" options for Displays...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass and Console Streaming on Android - Any "full screen" options for Displays...: Hi All, I recently purchased a Razer Kishi Controller and decided to pair it with a Moto G Fast Android Phone, not realizing that both xCloud (Cloud Streaming) and Local Console Streaming from...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Android display issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Android display issue: The mobile app seems to be zoomed in and off center. Was fine a month ago, now the UI and games do not display properly. This is happening on my Samsung S8+ and my S10 lite. Cleared app data,...
  7. Xbox Game Pass android app on Samsung Galaxy S20 layout problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass android app on Samsung Galaxy S20 layout problems: I just got a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE and the Xbox Game Pass android app has layout problems. It worked fine on my previous android smartphone. Does anyone else have problems on the Galaxy S20...
  8. Regarding the Xbox Game Pass app for Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Regarding the Xbox Game Pass app for Android: Why am I not seeing the games in the app? Would it have to do with NAT? cc03f93a-a0a2-4d5f-a1b6-7883350df34d
  9. Xbox / xbox games pass android apps microphone issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox / xbox games pass android apps microphone issue: Hi, when using either of the Xbox apps on android to either remote play or xcloud stream on my phone and using either Bluetooth or wired headset/headphones, I have notice that when you create or...
  10. App Game Pass resolution too big after upgrade to Android 11

in XboX Insiders
    App Game Pass resolution too big after upgrade to Android 11: Hi! After updating my Samsung phone to Android 11 the resolution of the Xbox Game Pass app has become too much big and it's no longer possible to play normally. submitted by /u/weyu4165 [link]...