UI Sounds and Spotify

Discus and support UI Sounds and Spotify in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m in the beta ring, and I noticed that the UI Chimes changed today, haven’t read anything about it changing, also Spotify is playing music at a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DevilElmo, Jul 23, 2019.

1. /u/DevilElmo
    /u/DevilElmo Guest

UI Sounds and Spotify

I’m in the beta ring, and I noticed that the UI Chimes changed today, haven’t read anything about it changing, also Spotify is playing music at a really slow speed, does anyone know if this is linked to being an Insider?

submitted by /u/DevilElmo
    [link] [comments]

/u/DevilElmo, Jul 23, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Gamepass Ultimate Question.

3. DocHolliday 7 Win User

When do you feel next X1 UI update is coming/what do you want to see?

A new UI. hehe

...and one that doesn't keep resetting my sound settings.
  4. DanMen334 Win User

What do you do while playing a solo game?

I usually use spotify to listen to my favorite music in those not-so-demanding games in terms of sound or lines of dialogue
  5. AdamKronus Win User

Do you play with little or no sound?

It depends of the game. If the sound of the game is part of a mechanic, I prefer to play with the original audio. Now the multiplayer I play with a playlist of Spotify.
  6. JLtheStoneWall Win User

Xbox UI audio skipping

The UI is perfectly responsive but the accompanying sound effects are lagging, and become distorted as they try to catch up.
Thema:

UI Sounds and Spotify

1. UI Sounds and Spotify - Similar Threads - Sounds Spotify

2. Sound and playing with others

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound and playing with others: I have changed every setting possible on Xbox one but still we cannot a) join friends on Roblox b) communicate over the microphone. We are at a loss. fae180ad-1978-43dd-81dd-be84af35c1d1
  3. Sound issue on Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issue on Red Dead Redemption 2: Hi guys, I tried to post this on the rockstar support but their website just do not work for me, it keeps loading without ever showing up anything. Anyway. Since I think around a month, whenever...
  4. Rigg 800 xl no sound during gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rigg 800 xl no sound during gameplay: I've been using headset with no problem but today I turn it on and I hear it connect I hear button sounds but get into game and no sound. I'm on a Xbox one. 3bf5c126-5d87-460a-aa2c-946717cd8d29
  5. Ingame Sound Problems with a new Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ingame Sound Problems with a new Controller: Hello, I've bought a new wired controller (Spectra PowerA) and I've got sound problems in games since I'm using it. Sound is super silent and alot of noise just gets canceled midway or...
  6. : No sound on tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : No sound on tv: : No sound on tv I can't get the sound on my TV to work through my xbox, the settings seem OK but it just won't work? 6c0a204d-168a-4999-a80e-1a74a1d3e309
  7. Spotify for Xbox One does not have any sound.

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify for Xbox One does not have any sound.: After the 2008.200711-0000 update, Spotify does not have any Sound. When I launch Spotify for Xbox One app, and try to listen to a song, the song seems to be streaming normally but I cannot hear...
  8. Spotify on Xbox One not playing any sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify on Xbox One not playing any sound: App was working perfectly fine yesterday, then it randomly started not playing any sounds. Already checked the mixer settings, and i’ve reinstalled the app. Every other app works fine its only...
  9. I don’t have any sound on spotify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t have any sound on spotify: i’ve tried reinstalling signing in and out restarting my xbox unplugging it but i can’t get any sound from spotify. Does someone know how to fix it, Thanks in advaced, Kind regards, Daan...
  10. Sound not working with new update whenever I use Spotify

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound not working with new update whenever I use Spotify: Today my xbox one just updated and I realized that whenever I try to play music on spotify, all the other sound from either the game I'm playing or the sound effects when you scroll through tabs...