UI Sounds and Spotify

Discus and support UI Sounds and Spotify in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m in the beta ring, and I noticed that the UI Chimes changed today, haven’t read anything about it changing, also Spotify is playing music at a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DevilElmo, Jul 23, 2019.

1. /u/DevilElmo
    /u/DevilElmo Guest

UI Sounds and Spotify

I’m in the beta ring, and I noticed that the UI Chimes changed today, haven’t read anything about it changing, also Spotify is playing music at a really slow speed, does anyone know if this is linked to being an Insider?

submitted by /u/DevilElmo
    [link] [comments]

/u/DevilElmo, Jul 23, 2019
  2. BoZzyFresh Win User

Do you play with little or no sound?

I do from time to time. I like to blend my game sound with my Spotify. Usually just turn off the game music but not sound effects.
  3. HezzaE Win User

Spotify

I think Spotify have some deal with PlayStation, so they can't or won't make an app for Xbox One right now. Spoticast is an unofficial app, it doesn't play the music from Spotify, it searches for the songs in your Spotify account on YouTube and plays them
    from there. So you don't actually need Spotify Premium to use Spoticast at all.

If you have a Windows laptop or PC that you can use, the Stream What You Hear app lets you stream sound from your PC to Groove Music on your Xbox, so with that switched on you can play music from Spotify and hear it on your Xbox. This has a slight delay
    but since it's just music that doesn't matter too much.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Problemi riproduzione video/audio [Video/audio playback problems]

Hi K3v1n,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Sorry to hear about the current issue with watching videos on YouTube and Spotify. By any chance have you tried to perform a

power cycle on your Xbox? If that doesn't work I suggest for you to

uninstall
    and re-install the apps
    to see if the issue is resolved.

Here's other helpful link:Troubleshoot sound on your Xbox One console

If you’re having trouble connecting to the Spotify service, go to
    Spotify support at Twitter.
    For more help with all things Spotify, check out the
    Spotify Community
  5. DocHolliday 7 Win User

When do you feel next X1 UI update is coming/what do you want to see?

A new UI. hehe

...and one that doesn't keep resetting my sound settings.
  6. IRB Win User

Spotify music update ??

If you are waiting for an update to the Spotify app, then this is the responsibility of Spotify to update it, Microsoft don't have any control over that. You will need to contact Spotify to see when it will be released.
Thema:

UI Sounds and Spotify

1. UI Sounds and Spotify - Similar Threads - Sounds Spotify

2. No sound from headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound from headset: Hey, any help would be great but ever since the last xbox one update on the 15/8/2019 i have not been able to get my headset connected? Tried all the "fixes" like update controllers, update...
  3. Xbox sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sound issues: Xbox updated after I left this morning, was good before i left but now my sound is all distorted. Sound is normal when the xbox logo first appears but once it hits the home screen my audio makes a...
  4. Pas de son Forza Horizon 4 ( Pc ) [Mod Translation - No sound Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Pas de son Forza Horizon 4 ( Pc ) [Mod Translation - No sound Forza Horizon 4]: Bonjour , j'ai acheté Forza horizon 4 récemment mais lorsque j'y joue, aucun son ne sort du jeu mis a part les cinématiques ce qui n'est pas super dans un jeu de voitures :'(. J'ai déj BEAUCOUP...
  5. XBox issue with sound and video

in XboX Insiders
    XBox issue with sound and video: My Xbox has started playing sound and video at what appears to be double speed. It is not just the apps but the sounds when navigating the user interface. Has anyone seen this before? What's the...
  6. once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...

in XboX Insiders
    once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One X: Chat Mixer/Sound Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X: Chat Mixer/Sound Issues: Chat mixer on xbox one does not work properly, No matter what setting it is on i can still hear voice and game sounds the same. If i have it set all the way to game sounds i can still hear the...
  8. Xbox sound issue after update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox sound issue after update: Xbox updated after I left this morning, was good before i left but now my sound is all distorted. Sound is normal when the xbox logo first appears but once it hits the home screen my audio makes a...
  9. I don’t have any sound on spotify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t have any sound on spotify: i’ve tried reinstalling signing in and out restarting my xbox unplugging it but i can’t get any sound from spotify. Does someone know how to fix it, Thanks in advaced, Kind regards, Daan...
  10. Sound not working with new update whenever I use Spotify

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound not working with new update whenever I use Spotify: Today my xbox one just updated and I realized that whenever I try to play music on spotify, all the other sound from either the game I'm playing or the sound effects when you scroll through tabs...