UI Sounds and Spotify

Discus and support UI Sounds and Spotify in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m in the beta ring, and I noticed that the UI Chimes changed today, haven’t read anything about it changing, also Spotify is playing music at a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DevilElmo, Jul 23, 2019.

1. /u/DevilElmo
    /u/DevilElmo Guest

UI Sounds and Spotify

I’m in the beta ring, and I noticed that the UI Chimes changed today, haven’t read anything about it changing, also Spotify is playing music at a really slow speed, does anyone know if this is linked to being an Insider?

submitted by /u/DevilElmo
    [link] [comments]

/u/DevilElmo, Jul 23, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

What do you do while playing a solo game?

I usually use spotify to listen to my favorite music in those not-so-demanding games in terms of sound or lines of dialogue
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Do you play with little or no sound?

It depends of the game. If the sound of the game is part of a mechanic, I prefer to play with the original audio. Now the multiplayer I play with a playlist of Spotify.
  4. DocHolliday 7 Win User

When do you feel next X1 UI update is coming/what do you want to see?

A new UI. hehe

...and one that doesn't keep resetting my sound settings.
  5. HezzaE Win User

Spotify

I think Spotify have some deal with PlayStation, so they can't or won't make an app for Xbox One right now. Spoticast is an unofficial app, it doesn't play the music from Spotify, it searches for the songs in your Spotify account on YouTube and plays them
    from there. So you don't actually need Spotify Premium to use Spoticast at all.

If you have a Windows laptop or PC that you can use, the Stream What You Hear app lets you stream sound from your PC to Groove Music on your Xbox, so with that switched on you can play music from Spotify and hear it on your Xbox. This has a slight delay
    but since it's just music that doesn't matter too much.
  6. Ruiter939 Win User

Do you play with little or no sound?

I am with you on this one!

I love good sound in games like Rainbow six Siege, where sound means allot.

but in sports games where the music or commentary isn't important I tend to turn on spotify and put that volume over the game sound :)
Thema:

UI Sounds and Spotify

1. UI Sounds and Spotify - Similar Threads - Sounds Spotify

2. Fallout New Vegas no sound (Gamepass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas no sound (Gamepass): Like the title says: I downloaded FNV via Gamepass and the game has no sound whatsoever. Tried reinstalling and holding power button for 10sec to, supposedly, clear the cache. Also tried to quit...
  3. Lost sound and remote issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost sound and remote issues: Lost sound using headphones with remote adapter Then remote froze. After rebooting would work for a few minutes then quit agai . System shut down on it's own. Had to reenter info like it was a new...
  4. No sound from headset on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound from headset on Xbox One X: Hi there, I've had my Xbox One X for five months now - it's my first console - and today I encountered a problem with my headset. I had been gaming, left the device alone for about half an hour...
  5. Buzzinh sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buzzinh sound: So when i inserted a game this night into my xbox one s ot made a real loud buzzing sound so i got it out and now if i insert a disc it makes a buzzing sound thats realy loud i dont want to send...
  6. Using 3.5mm jack, don't know why sound stopped working. How do I turn back on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using 3.5mm jack, don't know why sound stopped working. How do I turn back on?: In controller settings the cursor skips past volume 8ae89468-465d-4a99-8685-0cad60f6f2a1
  7. Sound Distortion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound Distortion: For some reason whenever I turn my Xbox one on it has a weird sound distortion thing that wont go away. It lasts 4 seconds and makes all audio distorted and makes everything sound like a robot. It...
  8. Missing Xbox one dash sound effects using soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Xbox one dash sound effects using soundbar: Hi I have recently bought a lg soundbar and have noticed that the sound effect for moving through different tiles on the dash or options and setting has disappeared. I still get a sound for...
  9. I don’t have any sound on spotify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t have any sound on spotify: i’ve tried reinstalling signing in and out restarting my xbox unplugging it but i can’t get any sound from spotify. Does someone know how to fix it, Thanks in advaced, Kind regards, Daan...
  10. Sound not working with new update whenever I use Spotify

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound not working with new update whenever I use Spotify: Today my xbox one just updated and I realized that whenever I try to play music on spotify, all the other sound from either the game I'm playing or the sound effects when you scroll through tabs...