uk 360 game on xbox one x german / Abwärtskompatibel, aber.....

Discus and support uk 360 game on xbox one x german / Abwärtskompatibel, aber..... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Game Lego Star Wars The Force awakens is listed as a 360 game that can be played withe the xbox one, but this uk import game does not start in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by deserteurXX, Jan 14, 2020 at 8:53 AM.

1. deserteurXX
    deserteurXX Guest

The Game Lego Star Wars The Force awakens is listed as a 360 game that can be played withe the xbox one, but this uk import game does not start in my xbox one, but runs fine in my 360. Do i need some aditional files to make it run on the one x ?

Das Game Lego Star Wars The Force awakens ist als abwärtskompatibel gelistet, die UK Version startet aber nicht auf meiner xbox one x, läuft auf der 360 aber tadellos, brauche ich zusätzliche Software ,damit der UK Import auch auf der One x läuft ?

:)

2. CyTeK1978 Win User

Hier mal die Liste:

https://www.xbox.com/de-DE/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

• LEGO Batman
    • LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
    • LEGO Star Wars III
    • LEGO Star Wars: TCS
    • LEGO® Batman™ 2: DC Super Heroes
    • LEGO® Indiana Jones™
    • LEGO® Indiana Jones™ 2
    • LEGO® Star Wars® II: The Original Trilogy

selbst Herr der Ringe ist bis heute nicht kombatibel, das darf man sich schön neu kaufen :-(

Falls es inzwischen doch get (die Liste stimmt nicht immer oder hinkt hinterher) dann sorry schonmal.
  3. CyTeK1978 Win User

halt moment mal.

Du hast die 360 Version richtig?

Die geht nur auf der 360 soweit ich weiss, die One Version ist eigenständig, keine Abwärtskombatibilität!

Wo hast du die Info her mit der Abwärtskombatibilität?

Das Spiel ist ja noch relativ frisch, da ist nix mit bwärtskombatibel. So zuvorkommend ist kein Entwickler ;-)
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

same what i said *rolling eyes*
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Lego Star Wars the Force Awakens has two versions, one for Xbox 360 and one for Xbox One. You need the Xbox One version to play on your console, as the Xbox 360 version is not backward compatible.

Lego Star Wars the Force Awakens hat zwei Versionen, eine für Xbox 360 und eine für Xbox One. Sie benötigen die Xbox One Version, um auf der Konsole zu spielen, da die Xbox 360-Version nicht abwärtskompatibel ist.
  6. ZeRoZ 360 Win User

GwG Earth Defense Force 2025 not available in Germany

It is listed on the german store website, but not if I search on my Xbox One X. Maybe the german version of the game isn't backwards compatible?
Thema:

1. uk 360 game on xbox one x german / Abwärtskompatibel, aber..... - Similar Threads - 360 game german

2. Can't play Original Xbox games on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Original Xbox games on Xbox 360: Hello, I recently tried to play my original games on my xbox 360 but when I tried to launch any game that was compatible, it said : Impossible to play this game. Try to redownload the game. For...
  3. Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...: My star wars game The Force Unleashed for xbox360 is listed under backwards compatible games for the xbox 1 but when I put the disc in nothing happens or shows the game under games or que as if it...
  4. Can't start Xbox Original game on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Xbox Original game on Xbox 360: So the game i downloaded is a digital copy of "Destroy All Humans " an original Xbox and Play Station 2 game .. but rhe only way to play it is if im signed into my xbox live account and connected...
  5. Xbox 360 game list on website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game list on website: The list for xbox 360 digitally purchased games is no longer on the website. Where might I find the list aside from "previous purchases" on the 360? 6ee468c1-fd5f-4517-a667-dd2bc43ed8ba
  6. XBOX 360 digital game asking for disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 digital game asking for disc: Downloaded a game but when I start playing it, a Game Error appears and states "This disc is unreadable". Clean it and restart. - I bought then downloaded the game. I don't need a disc right?...
  7. ¿Cuándo saldrá el juego "Sonic Unleashed" (Xbox 360) en Games With Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Cuándo saldrá el juego "Sonic Unleashed" (Xbox 360) en Games With Gold?: En lo personal me gustaría jugar este juego y quisiera conocer cuál es el orden en que se basan para poner los juegos con Gold. Gracias por su atención. 8ab66220-14fc-41b7-99e7-4df86f124fff
  8. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  9. where are games with gold located on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where are games with gold located on Xbox 360: Where is the link on xbox 360 to install 'games with gold' subscription 9e2aa1cd-d551-4503-a98b-bec288c8a8c7
  10. Changing language of german 360 retail games on XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing language of german 360 retail games on XBox One: Hello, I recently bought an XBox One S and want to play some old 360 games on it with the english voice actors. So far I tried Halo Reach, but the thing is that I live in germany and I have the...