uk 360 game on xbox one x german / Abwärtskompatibel, aber.....

Discus and support uk 360 game on xbox one x german / Abwärtskompatibel, aber..... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Game Lego Star Wars The Force awakens is listed as a 360 game that can be played withe the xbox one, but this uk import game does not start in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by deserteurXX, Jan 14, 2020.

1. deserteurXX
    deserteurXX Guest

The Game Lego Star Wars The Force awakens is listed as a 360 game that can be played withe the xbox one, but this uk import game does not start in my xbox one, but runs fine in my 360. Do i need some aditional files to make it run on the one x ?

Das Game Lego Star Wars The Force awakens ist als abwärtskompatibel gelistet, die UK Version startet aber nicht auf meiner xbox one x, läuft auf der 360 aber tadellos, brauche ich zusätzliche Software ,damit der UK Import auch auf der One x läuft ?

:)

deserteurXX, Jan 14, 2020
  2. CyTeK1978 Win User

Hier mal die Liste:

https://www.xbox.com/de-DE/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

• LEGO Batman
    • LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
    • LEGO Star Wars III
    • LEGO Star Wars: TCS
    • LEGO® Batman™ 2: DC Super Heroes
    • LEGO® Indiana Jones™
    • LEGO® Indiana Jones™ 2
    • LEGO® Star Wars® II: The Original Trilogy

selbst Herr der Ringe ist bis heute nicht kombatibel, das darf man sich schön neu kaufen :-(

Falls es inzwischen doch get (die Liste stimmt nicht immer oder hinkt hinterher) dann sorry schonmal.
  3. CyTeK1978 Win User

halt moment mal.

Du hast die 360 Version richtig?

Die geht nur auf der 360 soweit ich weiss, die One Version ist eigenständig, keine Abwärtskombatibilität!

Wo hast du die Info her mit der Abwärtskombatibilität?

Das Spiel ist ja noch relativ frisch, da ist nix mit bwärtskombatibel. So zuvorkommend ist kein Entwickler ;-)
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

same what i said *rolling eyes*
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Lego Star Wars the Force Awakens has two versions, one for Xbox 360 and one for Xbox One. You need the Xbox One version to play on your console, as the Xbox 360 version is not backward compatible.

Lego Star Wars the Force Awakens hat zwei Versionen, eine für Xbox 360 und eine für Xbox One. Sie benötigen die Xbox One Version, um auf der Konsole zu spielen, da die Xbox 360-Version nicht abwärtskompatibel ist.
  6. CokeMEman Win User

Abwärtskompatibel [Backward]

Du musst nur die CD in deine Xbox One packen, und dann müsste es funktionieren.

Du musst aber vorab schauen, ob das spiel Abwärtskompatibel ist.

Grüße

[Translation-All you have to do is pack the CD into your Xbox One, and then it would have to work.

But you have to check in advance if the game is backwards compatible.

Greetings]
Thema:

1. uk 360 game on xbox one x german / Abwärtskompatibel, aber..... - Similar Threads - 360 game german

2. xbox/360 games not running on (dutch) series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox/360 games not running on (dutch) series x: I´ve tried skyrim,transformers fall of cybertron, bulletstorm,batman:arkham city ,ff13,soul calibur 2,genma onimishu,robotech, hitman blood money,and assassins creed revelations. Of that entire...
  3. Xbox 360 profile & game saves not syncing anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 profile & game saves not syncing anymore?: What's going on with Xbox 360 game saves and profiles? Lately whenever I sign into my 360 profile on new Xbox consoles such as my Series X, the profile doesn't download properly. The gamer pic,...
  4. Loading error with backward 360 game on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loading error with backward 360 game on Xbox one: I’m playing Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist backwards compatible on my Xbox One & I’ve hit a wall. I’m 2 missions away from completing. But as I launch my 9th mission, it plays the scene then...
  5. purchasing games for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchasing games for xbox 360: can I still purchase games for my xbox 360 0eeb3d7b-b18a-428d-a60a-b159c394ec9a
  6. Randomly disconnecting when playing 360 games on Xbox ONE

in XBoX Accessibility
    Randomly disconnecting when playing 360 games on Xbox ONE: Me and my friends have been playing Left 4 Dead recently and one of my friends will just randomly disconnect to Xbox Live. He'll stay in the party on Xbox ONE but on the Xbox 360 it'll kick him...
  7. Can you redeem Games With Gold games for Xbox One if you only have a 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you redeem Games With Gold games for Xbox One if you only have a 360?: From the GWG FAQ: Q "I have Xbox Live Gold, but I don't have an Xbox One console yet. Can I still redeem Xbox One games and save them for later?" A "Yes. You can get two free Xbox One games every...
  8. 15 years ago today the Xbox 360 was released. What’s the first game you think of?

in XboX Insiders
    15 years ago today the Xbox 360 was released. What’s the first game you think of?: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpreadingTheWealth [link] [comments]
  9. xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc: I have an xbox 1. I bought it in china. After I moved from Germany, where I had purchased a windows phone (long ago dead). Now I live in the US. My microsoft account is set up for US purchases....
  10. Changing language of german 360 retail games on XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing language of german 360 retail games on XBox One: Hello, I recently bought an XBox One S and want to play some old 360 games on it with the english voice actors. So far I tried Halo Reach, but the thing is that I live in germany and I have the...