UK-Alliance recruiting now

Discus and support UK-Alliance recruiting now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for a relaxed xbox 360/one clan? look no further, we are a friendly bunch, we mainly play cod, but other games too, titanfall will be a major... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LockNLoad78, Feb 19, 2014.

1. LockNLoad78
    LockNLoad78 Guest

Looking for a relaxed xbox 360/one clan? look no further, we are a friendly bunch, we mainly play cod, but other games too, titanfall will be a major game for us, so why not check us out?The UK-Alliance

:)

LockNLoad78, Feb 19, 2014
  2. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest
    Specialized Gamers Alliance Now Recruiting

I am with you on this one Ripz all we can do is move on and fine another clan to join.....

Up1nSpace, Feb 19, 2014
  3. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest

This Friday night we are having a BF4 and a COD GHOST game night on the XB1. stop buy and join us..

Up1nSpace, Feb 19, 2014
  4. Up1nSpace Win User

I am with you on this one Ripz all we can do is move on and fine another clan to join.....
  5. Up1nSpace Win User

This Friday night we are having a BF4 and a COD GHOST game night on the XB1. stop buy and join us..
  6. IIBooBooXX Win User

Having trouble getting on the site. Just goes to a blank white screen. I signed up and was accepted a coule of days ago. Problem with the system?

RipzKord
  7. StoneCold Chaos Win User

We have game nights this week set up for the following:

Battlefield 4 (X1) Thursday and Friday Nights

Call Of Duty: Ghosts (X1) Friday Night

Gears of War 3 (X360) Friday Night
  8. Up1nSpace Win User

Any laid back 25+ gamer that love to have a good time gaming stop buy and give use a look. :D
Thema:

1. UK-Alliance recruiting now - Similar Threads - Alliance recruiting

2. Dark alliance baldurs gate 1 and 2 compatible xbox one please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark alliance baldurs gate 1 and 2 compatible xbox one please: I know im not the only one who wants dark alliance baldurs gate 1 and 2 to be compatible on xbox one. I remember me and my sister since PS2 playing the game 24/7 all day and night, i can still...
  3. Arkturian Alliance recruitment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arkturian Alliance recruitment: Hey, recently started an Xbox one clan and are looking for people to join. We have big plans to grow over the coming weeks, months and years. We accept members both old and young and don'd...
  4. Accursed Legion Recruiting for NA Server Ebonheart Pact Alliance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accursed Legion Recruiting for NA Server Ebonheart Pact Alliance: The Accursed Legion has something for everyone… Literally. We have people playing in the daytime, during the afternoon and at night till the wee hours of the morning. There are people that play...
  5. The GTOAT guild is recruiting. dagger fall alliance. All are welcome.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The GTOAT guild is recruiting. dagger fall alliance. All are welcome.: Anyone is able to join provided your cool and respectful to others. We're currently trying to get everyone up to VR levels so we can start hitting up craglorn dungeons. We also enjoy doing pho. If...
  6. BrMy Guild now recruiting - Alliance Daggerfall Covenant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BrMy Guild now recruiting - Alliance Daggerfall Covenant: Add me as a friend or leave your gamertag feel free to add your friends serious players or not its all about having fun b29af291-d7c5-4d41-9338-979a3bb25568
  7. Brack Panthers daggerfall alliance werewolf guild recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brack Panthers daggerfall alliance werewolf guild recruiting: We are a guild based around biting and spreading the lycanthrope disease and running together as a pack through dungeons quests or pvp. We are very social and help others get what they want....
  8. Subjugation - Aldmeri Dominion Recruiting and Alliances!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subjugation - Aldmeri Dominion Recruiting and Alliances!: Subjugation gaming is a well know guild from SWTOR. While we currently have players on the PC version of ESO, we have some that are interested in playing on the XB1 instead. To do so we would like...
  9. Aldmeri Dominion - Subjugation recruiting and guild Alliances

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aldmeri Dominion - Subjugation recruiting and guild Alliances: Subjugation is actively recruiting to fill ranks for our Xbox one Division. Subjugation is a well know PVP guild from SWTOR on PC. Currently our members are playing ESO on PC, however and handful...
  10. Specialized Gamers Alliance Now Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Specialized Gamers Alliance Now Recruiting: We are a mature, adult gaming community that is currently looking for gamers that want to game with other like minded individuals that aren't hung up on having the fastest reflexes, aren't into...