UK/EU guild now recruiting. Join the Order of Xarxes!

Discus and support UK/EU guild now recruiting. Join the Order of Xarxes! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We have 88 members and counting. Loads of roles and opportunities available :) http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/theorderofxarxes/... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LordSindarin, Apr 5, 2014.

1. LordSindarin
    LordSindarin Guest

LordSindarin, Apr 5, 2014
  2. LordSindarin
    LordSindarin Guest
  3. LordSindarin
    LordSindarin Guest
  4. UK/EU guild now recruiting. Join the Order of Xarxes!

Great guild to be apart of very active

RocknRolla69er, Apr 9, 2014
  5. RocknRolla69er Win User

Great guild to be apart of very active
  6. LordSindarin Win User

Join the largest ESO Xbox Guild!

7. S E A N ferg X Win User

Aldmeri Dominion Players?

Hey there I'm based in the UK playing as AD on EU and i run a guild, add my gamer tag play quite a bit so you should see me on most days! Hope to see you join the guild
  8. Azrael008uk Win User

Recruiting EU players for trade guild

I'm on the EU server. I'd be up for joining a trade guild.
  9. BunkeredSphinx Win User
Thema:

1. UK/EU guild now recruiting. Join the Order of Xarxes! - Similar Threads - guild recruiting Join

2. Eu Guild The Tamerial Circle Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eu Guild The Tamerial Circle Recruiting: The Tamriel Circle is a social guild for all players any level any faction we are DC based and currently run trials on normal and vet, pledges, dungeons for gear runs, skyshard and lorebook...
  3. DragonfairyFire is recruiting for his guild in elder scrolls online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DragonfairyFire is recruiting for his guild in elder scrolls online: Anyone that wants to join my elder scrolls online guild vectron be more than welcome aa80e216-66a3-4521-a63b-858a879fae18
  4. ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE - North America Daggerfall Covenant Guild LUNAR CHAOS recruiting! 18+ ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE - North America Daggerfall Covenant Guild LUNAR CHAOS recruiting! 18+ ...: Guild Recruiting! Come Join Lunar Chaos Bei Facebook anmelden | Facebook We are a guild of weirdos who like playing ESO together. Most members have DC mains but we accept and help any alliance....
  5. Goldmane Roar PVP/PVE [Haderus] Guild Recruitment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goldmane Roar PVP/PVE [Haderus] Guild Recruitment: Goldmane Roar is a PvP/PvE Roleplaying Daggerfall Covenant Guild that takes pride in guild member's ability to rise to leadership positions if proven worthy. We seek to be active in PvE helping...
  6. Tenth Legion/NA/PvX Guild Recruitment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tenth Legion/NA/PvX Guild Recruitment: Tenth Legion Xbox One - North America Aldmeri Dominion About Us: We are a group of four friends who have struggled with the lack of tools for forming groups in this glorious game....
  7. Amaraldane Naril Nagaia Guild recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amaraldane Naril Nagaia Guild recruiting: Hello all, we are a newly formed guild that is open to recruit in all factions. We are planning to do PvP and PvE events and some will be in 1 vs 1 PvP and possibly into bigger groups. We will be...
  8. Royal Avengers (Guild Recruitment)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Royal Avengers (Guild Recruitment): Welcome all to The Royal Avengers Guild Recruitment page. Royal Avengers is a cross game/platform Guild seeking active people who are looking to get more out of their gaming experience. If you're...
  9. Recruiting for our guild (PVP, Guild Events, Questing, etc)!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recruiting for our guild (PVP, Guild Events, Questing, etc)!!!: Proud Member of the Daggerfall, but we do all the races! We are a laid back, casual, socially active guild. Our main goals are to create a friendly atmosphere where our members strive to get...
  10. Join the Inquisition -Guild Recruitment-NA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Join the Inquisition -Guild Recruitment-NA: The Inquisitors welcomes all interested players to join 18+*d Small guild 30+ active members across all NA time zones (constantly growing) Laid back or hardcore grind theres a place for...